The unified BATMAN thread

Reaction score
Old picture from my colection (The bat signal is still available in Barnes & Nobles)

Last edited:
Reaction score
received my Nerdblock subscription box and they gave sent me a BTAS Joker figure! sadly I already have one so if anyone is looking for him I'll glad sell him at cost or look into trade options.

Reaction score
I'm just not that impressed with the Mattel Suicide Squad figures. I was looking forward to them but they just aren't as good as I was hoping they would be. Bummer to great squad for a figure collection.

Reaction score
just picked up the DC Multiverse 6" Armored Batman from The Dark Knight. he looks great. no sign of the Robin from this wave yet.

Reaction score
received my Nerdblock subscription box and they gave sent me a BTAS Joker figure! sadly I already have one so if anyone is looking for him I'll glad sell him at cost or look into trade options.
Any chance you want to get rid of your Nerdblock Suicide Squad Pocket Pop! Harley Quinn key chain? :whistling:

Reaction score
My SHF The Dark Knight Batman arrived today, and I just pre-ordered their Justice League Batman today, too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bought a die cast Bat Signal at Books-a-Million today. Heavy and good size for the 6 inch figures. Love it! $45

Anyone have the Gotham TV displays? I'm trying to find some on clearance as I'm interested in the diorama pieces and not the characters. The young Bruce bookshelf and Alfred fireplace will go good with my Mattel Classic series Bruce Wayne. Trying to assemble an alley piece as well.

Reaction score
My dealer called me yesterday and told me the Animated Series Batcave Playset I had ordered had arrived. It's, well, big- I was aware of the dimensions of the thing but it may be just big enough to not fit the depth of my display case. It comes with a large cardboard backdrop so that it's not just the computer and floor. Unfortunately the computer screens are stickers that must be applied.

Reaction score
I am OVERJOYED about the DC Multiverse Batwoman action figure. I’ve wanted a J.H.Williams III Kate Kane figure for ages.

Reaction score
My dealer called me yesterday and told me the Animated Series Batcave Playset I had ordered had arrived. It's, well, big- I was aware of the dimensions of the thing but it may be just big enough to not fit the depth of my display case. It comes with a large cardboard backdrop so that it's not just the computer and floor. Unfortunately the computer screens are stickers that must be applied.
I've seen this in a comic shop i frequent and that box is MASSIVE. Also, the Batmobile set looks to be pretty substantial as well!