The unified BATMAN thread

Utinniii

Reaction score
Not sure if this is old news, but those rainbow colored DC Collectibles Batman figures are on eBay from seller "sinodolls". They're one of those Chinese sellers who seem to have tons of loose stuff for really cheap, so let the buyer beware and all that. If you're really in the need for a lime-colored Batman figure, now's your chance. I might pick these up when they get to regular retail...they're so oddball I can't help but like them.
I've gotten a dozen or so figures from sinodolls. Most had imperfections (you get what you pay for). He has good communication. If there ever was a problem, it was satisfactorily sorted out. Be prepared to wait though. Shipping from China is slooooooooooow. PS. He regularly has 5% off so either wait for a sale or ask for it before you buy.

Reaction score
Yeah, I usually stay away from the Chinese sellers. I'd rather pay full price for an actual product from a legit retailer than stolen factory rejects. I made some exceptions a few years ago when some unreleased GI Joe figures was showing up en mass, and for a few extra Indy TOD Thuggee guards since no one was really selling them here.

I was kinda interested in those Mezco DKR Batman figures, but the price is keeping me away. The Mattel DKR Batman is good enough for me, especially since I got it for $10. Really tempted by the Mutant Gang Leader, though.

Reaction score
received my shipping notice for the 1/6 Dark Knight Returns figure from BBTS. Can't wait to finally get this figure and see it up close.

Reaction score
I'm eagerly awaiting mine. I'm hoping that the display base works better then the standard version. I have the pieces to pose Batman but no base.
Is it supposed to be different? I haven't received my standard version. I also haven't opened up this guy's base yet - I'll probably keep most of his accessories in package for the time being.

Reaction score
Picked up Arkham Knight wave 1 today (Arkham Knight himself was delayed for whatever reason). All are great figures, especially Scarecrow. It's probably the best Scarecrow figure to date.

Reaction score
Thinking about ordering that too. I'm not crazy about Returns as a movie. Prefer the first film and its Bat suit, but this is the better figure.

Reaction score
stopped in my local comic/collectible store on Saturday and scored a near mint condition loose Kenner The Dark Knight Collection Batmobile for $45.00. got it home and went to put my DC Multiverse Keaton Batman in the cockpit and there was an extra Kenner TDKC Batman figure inside. score.

I've been looking for this sweet ride for years and refused to pay the insane prices on ebay.

Reaction score
stopped in my local comic/collectible store on Saturday and scored a near mint condition loose Kenner The Dark Knight Collection Batmobile for $45.00. got it home and went to put my DC Multiverse Keaton Batman in the cockpit and there was an extra Kenner TDKC Batman figure inside. score.

I've been looking for this sweet ride for years and refused to pay the insane prices on ebay.
Is that the one with the flip up machine guns, missile nose and spinning flame in the back? I still have the 1989 Batmobile that was for some reason a convertible with launching missiles. Always wanted the one with the hinge top. It's crazy to see what prices those go for on ebay these days. Wish I kept in touch with my friends, I could buy theirs off of them.

Let's see some pics!

Reaction score
If I remember right, the one you have Maverick is the ToyBiz one and the one DarkArtist got is the Kenner one from the following year.

And somewhere in my parents' house I still have the ToyBiz Batcave I got for Christmas 1989. Works great with my Super Powers collection!

Reaction score
Yeah, it is the ToyBiz one. I also have the ToyBiz Batcave. It's in decent condition, broke one of the railings for the stairs though. The DC Multiverse Keaton Batman fits great in the chairs it came with. :)

Reaction score
Is that the one with the flip up machine guns, missile nose and spinning flame in the back? I still have the 1989 Batmobile that was for some reason a convertible with launching missiles. Always wanted the one with the hinge top. It's crazy to see what prices those go for on ebay these days. Wish I kept in touch with my friends, I could buy theirs off of them.

Let's see some pics!

yep that's the one. I have the Batmobile/Batmissile from Batman Returns but the car look gigantic next to the Multiverse figure. now I have to dig out my Keaton figure and pose it next to the TDKC Batmobile and see how it looks.

Reaction score
Looks like the Mattel '66 Batgirl is now an SDCC exclusive through Toys R Us.
that's great news! It will be overproduced and easy to find, and it is no longer included in a three pack, that anyone buying it for batgirl will already have the two other figures!

Reaction score
that's great news! It will be overproduced and easy to find, and it is no longer included in a three pack, that anyone buying it for batgirl will already have the two other figures!
I held off on buying Batman & Robin because I waiting for the 3 pack...so much for that plan.

Reaction score
That's cool news about Batgirl. I wonder whatever became of that Batman with Adam West head and tons of Bat-gear...thought that was supposed to come out this year sometime. Haven't heard anything else about it.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
I'm pretty sure Robin was only offered in a 2 pack with Batman.
I know he was only in the two pack. I missed it the first time around because it never hit brick and mortar stores in my area and it was sold out online by the time I started looking. That's why I'm really annoyed that I have to track it down. Its selling in the $90 range which is WAAAY too much for just Robin. That's why I was hoping for the three pack release.

Reaction score
I believe the Robin is being re-released as a TRU exclusive with Batman and the Batmobile in a box set. I was able to score one of the 2packs on Amazon when they first hit retail.

Reaction score
Got my AO BatMan in the mail yesterday was psyched to finally get him. But the joints felt like the were glued together. My only cure was to fill up the sink with hot water and submerge the entire figure for about 15-20 minutes and finally was able to loosen him up. I've never had a figure in such bad shape but luckily was able to fix the problem.

Reaction score
New Animated Batman additions shown so far:

Comissioner Gordon (TAS) !
Zatanna (TAS) !
Ra's Al Ghul (TNBA I think)
Etrigan and Klarion (TNBA)

All of them look amazing, but I am 100% getting Gordon and Zatanna!

GNT

Reaction score
Cool thanks for that. Great looking bunch of figures, count me in for Gordon

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I ordered the Mattel '66 Batgirl yesterday off of TRU's site, $28 shipped. Kind of expensive, but eh, what can you do when you're not actually at Comic Con. It would be nice if they jumpstarted this line: got Robin out on a single card, made some more villains, etc. but if BG is the last one, it's going out in a good way.

Reaction score
I ordered the Mattel '66 Batgirl yesterday off of TRU's site, $28 shipped. Kind of expensive, but eh, what can you do when you're not actually at Comic Con. It would be nice if they jumpstarted this line: got Robin out on a single card, made some more villains, etc. but if BG is the last one, it's going out in a good way.
Yeah, $28 for Batgirl isn't cheap, but I was glad I didn't have to buy Batman and Robin again to get her. I think I am now done with the line. I have so far only purchased 3, but I would probably buy the joker if I found a good deal on one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Batgirl arrived today. If the treatment of my figure is any indication of what other collectors might receive, there are going to be complaints. The invoice was taped to the face of the package which ripped part of the cardboard when removed. i'm glad I'm an opener.

Reaction score
Mine was in a large box with no padding. Or tape on the bottom. It was one of those that fold in on the bottom to overlap. I was actually able to pull the figure package out without cutting the tape on the top of the box. Unbelievable.