The Saga Collection General Discussion Thread

GNT

Reaction score
Discuss all random The Saga Collection (2006) stuff here in the general discussion thread.

Reaction score
All, I've got a random Saga collection question. I'm looking at the Rebelscum checklist for the line. Under the vintage figures, it has 5 listed I believe. But, I'm holding a vintage Tusken Raider from the line in the vintage packaging that is not listed. Am I missing something, or was this from a different line/different wave? Just trying to make sure I have the accurate list to try and get them all!

Thanks,

Reaction score
Random question, found this in my collection randomly. Can anyone help me out as to what year this looks like it came from?

Reaction score
Well, that's a swapped vintage Kenner Chief Chirpa in SAGA 2 packaging. It also appears someone gave him pink coloring on his nose and nails.

But that's not the figure that should be in the packaging, if that better answers your question.

Reaction score
Well I remember buying it from wal mart thinking it was a variant, is it worth anything?

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like faded sharpie on the nose and nails has wrong accessory and the body is yellowing. Also it is a common vintage figure from '83 swapped onto a modern '06 card. Maybe 64 cents give or take a dime.:p

Reaction score
All, I've got a random Saga collection question. I'm looking at the Rebelscum checklist for the line. Under the vintage figures, it has 5 listed I believe. But, I'm holding a vintage Tusken Raider from the line in the vintage packaging that is not listed. Am I missing something, or was this from a different line/different wave? Just trying to make sure I have the accurate list to try and get them all!

Thanks,
These are the figures that were available in Vintage packaging before the "Vintage Collection" line :

VOTC Rebelscum.com: The Original Trilogy Collection Photo Archive
- ANH Luke
- ANH Leia
- ANH Han
- ANH Ben Kenobi
- ESB Vader
- ESB C-3PO
- ESB Yoda
- ESB Lando
- RotJ Chewbacca
- RotJ R2-D2
- RotJ Boba Fett
- RotJ Stormtrooper

VTSC Rebelscum.com: The Saga Collection Photo Archive
- ANH Luke Pilot
- ANH Tusken Raider
- ANH Greedo
- RotJ Biker Scout
- RotJ Han Solo Endor

VTAC Rebelscum.com: The 30th Anniversary Collection Photo Archive
- ESB Bossk
- ESB Han Solo Hoth
- ESB IG-88
- ESB Luke Bespin
- ESB Snowtrooper
- RotJ Leia Endor

Reaction score
I don't believe that is the case but not 100% sure
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that the card could be removed and the clam shell reused because I plan on taking the card out to display on my wall. Oh well, I hate the look of the clam shell either way so I will just toss it anyhow.

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the SAGA collection figures. Is there a place with information on the mini-holograms that were packed in.

I'm curious as to if certain mini-holograms were cast in blue vs. red and which are more difficult to track down.

I had been holding onto them in the hopes of making a chess set and now I'm thinking with more information I may pursue this again.

I hope to find out if Queen Amidala was cast in blue, I only readily find red ones. Are the rebel troopers and storm troopers hard to track down? Is there a lot more red holograms then blue.

Any info would be appreciated!

Reaction score
Thats a pretty cool idea.
Thank you. I haven't had much success though as tracking these down are a much bigger pain than you would think. Not many people seem to take note and I guess just assume they're rubbish pack-ins. Oh well, maybe some day I'll be able to track down all the pieces I need in the colors I need. Oddly enough the Storm troopers and Rebel troopers are hard to track down and get in any large number. They are going to be pawns so I'll need quite a few.

Reaction score
Thank you. I haven't had much success though as tracking these down are a much bigger pain than you would think. Not many people seem to take note and I guess just assume they're rubbish pack-ins. Oh well, maybe some day I'll be able to track down all the pieces I need in the colors I need. Oddly enough the Storm troopers and Rebel troopers are hard to track down and get in any large number. They are going to be pawns so I'll need quite a few.
I'll check my box of random stuff and see if I have any from my openers. If so I'll send them your way.

Reaction score
All I have is a red Amidala and a Blue Sidious. Let me know if you want either. If not, no big deal.
I will pass on those. Its a bit funny because my plan is to have a red Sidious as the King for one side and Amidala in blue as the king on the other side. Thanks though!

Reaction score
Just back from Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Got some great stuff! One guy had hundreds of figures he was selling loose and I was able to put together the 2006 Saga Death Star Briefing set for 40 bucks. Not bad loose! Upon further inspection when I got home, I noticed that someone had taken an exacto knife to Moff Tarkin's rank insignia on his chest. It's been cut right off :twisted: So that kinda ticked me off, but I found a replacement Tarkin on ebay for 13 bucks total. Still, the DSB set loos for 53 bucks ain't bad I guess, considering I was seeing it boxed up for 80 in several of the booths there.

Reaction score
Just got a SAGA Bib Fortuna and Chief Chirpa. Now I have a Hammerhead and Long Snoot on the way.

Reaction score
Hi, don't mean to steal the the thread but is the 2006/ 1984 imperial shuttle a saga vehicle? I recently was came across a large collection of lose toys and I've had a hard time with this one because its dated 1984 with a serial number. It is weathered which leads me to believe its the 06 one. trying to find out because Im going to sell the ship, My wife is not to happy my "our" garage is full of star wars toys?
[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
Got Momaw Nadon today from Amazon. He's got a great sculpt.

I can't wait for them to update him into the TVC though.

I plan to heat up his left arm to bend it closer to his body.

And I'm looking up tutorials on adding articulation. I think I have two Revoltech joints that can give him articulated knees if done right. :{D

Reaction score
Greetings, Earthlings......

Many moons have passed since I last posted.......I have a general question about one of my 2006 Saga Collection Action Figures. I purchased from Ebay a long time ago a Mof Jerjerrod action figure but did not receive the desired character. In essence, an error pack. Instead, I received Admiral Ozzel in the Mof Jerjerrod package/blister. I did not notice this until recently when doing inventory. Anyone with any information please reply. Thanx much!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Greetings, Earthlings......

Many moons have passed since I last posted.......I have a general question about one of my 2006 Saga Collection Action Figures. I purchased from Ebay a long time ago a Mof Jerjerrod action figure but did not receive the desired character. In essence, an error pack. Instead, I received Admiral Ozzel in the Mof Jerjerrod package/blister. I did not notice this until recently when doing inventory. Anyone with any information please reply. Thanx much!
Most probably a case of "swapping", where one less than honest person buys a new figure, replaces it by an older one, and brings it back to the store for a refund.

So either you got scammed by the ebay seller, or the ebay seller bought that figure without knowing it was the wrong one. There are many different threads about swapped figures around the forum, usually quite fn (despite the practice being illegal and not welcome).

Due to the important difference in the time of production (2004 for Ozzel, 2006 for Jerjerrod), the probability of an error at the factory is less than likely.

Reaction score
I'm considering a purchase and couldn't find the item's individual thread.

A local guy has a Saga "big wings" TIE Fighter listed on his website. Is it a good version? Better than the (I assume much smaller) Solo version?