The Rochester Thread - 77

Reaction score
I hope you guys and gals going out at Midnight tonight have fun. The last time I did midnight madness it was a blast. The Hot Wheels guy getting knocked on is *** for hording at the Henrietta Target will be something I never will forget. It still makes me laugh.

Be safe, have fun.

Reaction score
Went out last night to partake in Force Friday. Started at Barnes and Noble.

Picked up Aftermath and a BB-8 Pop. The thing which was interesting was they had the following for sale:

I saw them at Celebration and thought they were pretty cool. Vader is $100 and Stormtrooper is $80.

Went over to Target afterwards. Picked up a monopoly game for one of my kids. The area rug and sweatshirt for me. It was cool to see new Star Wars stuff on the shelves. Almost bought a matchbox but passed. Did buy a Sabine Disney Infinity figure.

Went out this morning to Hudson Ave Walmart because I thought the Jabba Pop 3 Pack was for sale. Didn't realize it doesn't come out until next month. Ended up my a Kanan Disney Infinity figure.

They were already breaking down the displays from the night before. They Manager said I could take the headers from the display bins.

I'm keeping one, a friend of mine is taking another. If any collecting pal I know wants one it's yours for free. Drop me a PM.

Reaction score
I was there all weekend helping out.

Some dealers were the same, some were new.

But definitely a good time!

Reaction score
Super dead around here. Anyone want a 6" scale Black Series TIE fighter? I just wanted the pilot, the TIE is too big for my collection. Still in the box. $40

Reaction score
Saw Jeff and Scottie at the Village Gate Toy Show yesterday. Long time no talk!

Picked a Funko Smugglers Bounty box (TFA) and Jumbo Star Wars Pepsi Bottle caps.

Lots of decent stuff for sale at the show.

Reaction score
Anyone do Force Friday? Ended up with a bunch of exclusive pops and promo buttons from Target.

Also saw the BMF Lego Falcon. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The Last Jedi would of been better if Chewbacca choked on a Porg bone! So many WTF moments and meaningless subplots makes the plethora of characters seem like the Circus. Taking Lucas' toybox and dumping it into a movie with ni rhyme or reason a slapping the Star Wars namenon it is just slapping everyone in the face.

So....how is everyone been?