The Rochester Thread - 77

Reaction score
Did anyone else attend Roc Con at the Theater on the Ridge this weekend? It is good to see something like this in our one horse town. Met Bonnie Piesse, young Aunt Beru, at the show. She was very sweet.

Decent amount of vendors and I thoughts good artist alley.

Reaction score
Bonnie Piesse is great. I met her last year and bought her CD, and talked to her for a few minutes about it over the weekend.

The convention was pretty lackluster, though. If Billy West hadn't been a guest, I wouldn't have gone for the third year in a row. I walked the whole thing, including stopping to look at vendors, in about an hour.

Reaction score
Henrietta Target:
TVC Battle Droid (x3)
TBS Biggs (x4)
TBS AOTC Anakin (x4)
In case anyone is interested.

Reaction score
I went. Didn't get anything except a vintage R2-D2 model kit in the box for $8.

Walgreens in Chili has the 6" white Boba Fett figure.

Reaction score
I was there. I grabbed the ReAction Pinhead and Dracula figures and the Indiana Jones Mutt with Motorcycle set.

My nephews spent over $50.

It was better than usual, except the face that some people were packed up and gone by 1:30.

Reaction score
They had the Herra/Stormtrooper and the Tie Pilot and Bike Scout packs.

I saw the rest of the wave at Kohl's in Webster. Interesting Kohl's didn't;t have what Wegman's had and vise versa.

Reaction score
The entry fee seems fair. That's a good sized facility. I wonder how many vendors they'll have?

I'm skipping it. I spent enough money at NFCC last Sunday.

Reaction score
It didn't overly busy, but I went late, I gotthere after 1. For my self, I only bought an old DC comics digest comic. my nephews got some Lego figures, a KREO Call of Duty figure, an air soft gun and an old see thorugh toy gun that sparks. my nephew want an old Nintendo 64, but the guy wouldn't really budge too much with the price, so we passed, plus he only had 1 game for it.

Reaction score
hi guys.

anyone have an MR at-at or efx x-wing? If so, I have something for your consideration. A brand new MR falcon. I am looking to trade it and would be willing to drive "half way" to do the exchange. I live in Toronto. I would be looking for some cash on top as well.

If you know anyone in your area that might be interested, shoot me a pm to discuss further.

Thanks!

Reaction score
A rare piece you are looking for sure. I know of one local collector with it and I know he loves it.

But you never know who reads these boards so good luck with finding this grail of a piece.

Reaction score
Found 6"BS Greedo and Palpatine both on clearance for $9.00 at Greece WM. Gates and Henrietta WM were still full price. FB says Mosep wave is being spotted in dumps at WMs.

Reaction score
Pretty much. Neal, Bill, Curto, Dave, Mark, Scott, John, Mike, Andy, Jeff, Paul, Buda, along with a few new people.