The Rochester Thread - 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just got home from Toys R Us... a bit disappointed that the sale was 30% off select items, rather than all, but not end-of-the-world disappointed. It stopped me from buying the LEGO Millennium Falcon.

I got a few games for 20% off, and the free R2 flash drive. There are some coupons on the drive.

I don't pay attention to Clone Wars figures, but there seemed to be a rather new wave in the store, if anyone is looking for them. Cold-weather Kit Fisto and helmet Saesee Tiin were what I noticed.

Reaction score
In case you didn't hear....the forums will be closing down midnight Wednesday, and reopening on Friday the 16th.

Reaction score
Star Wars Action Figures are one of twelve finalists to be inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame at The Strong. I believe this is the 1st time that Star Wars figures have made it into the finals. Pretty cool!
R News Link

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
Star Wars Action Figures are one of twelve finalists to be inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame at The Strong. I believe this is the 1st time that Star Wars figures have made it into the finals. Pretty cool!
R News Link
SWEET! Where can we vote?

Reaction score
And they said that we would not have to re-register for the new forums. you would be able to use your old login and pwd.... NOT!!

Reaction score
Got in fine. Stopped by Walmart on the way to work. Big cardboard AT-AT on a display that is just the 3 movie packs & the lego dvd.

Reaction score
I had no trouble logging in either.

I got my Blu-ray set at Target this morning. It looks like each store has eight sets of the lithographs, which can be bought for $9.99 if you don't buy the set.

Reaction score
Picked up the set at Target this morning. As of 9 am the one in Irondequoit had plenty of the dvd's and a handfull of the litho sets left. You could by the l;itho set by itself for $10. I also went to the WalMart on Hudson Ave afterwards. I bought the lego dvd for kids. They had the ATAT disaplay setup.

Reaction score
I haven't opened them yet, but the envelope is 6.5 by 11 inches.

Reaction score
Kudos to the new forum
And we can do sigs - but not sig banners? BOO.
and bigger Avatars - I like
Fantastic work so far,hopefully further enhancements are made..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd say Target does, but none of them are that great.

Some might like the shirt at Best Buy better (I'm not a fan of "paintings" on my shirts), some might want Boba Fett on a boga.

I went with the cheapest option, which is Target, for me.

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll probably hit target because I am Lazy, and that is easiest for me. Does any know if the Trilogy sets have any added special features, or are they bare bones?

thanks again,
F

Reaction score
Go for the Complete Saga. The extra 3 disks are worth the price of admission.

I did watch Episode 4 today and the only extra on the disc was the audio commentary.

Reaction score
I think you are right, I am going to get the whole saga. Plus it payday anyway!
Thanks again!
F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.