The Rochester Thread - 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TRU Brian? Is he an employee or something?

Has anyone seen the newly revised Stormtrooper out here yet?

Reaction score
Saw Neal on Thursday during lunch. I was out with work friends, and he just seems to be trying to avoid me. Not making eye contact, or acknowleging I said hello to him...

Odd for sure because I don't think I've done anything in the past year to [censored] anyone here off....

Reaction score
rnbuda said:

Scalper worker at TRU. You'll see him at the villiage gate show hocking the above mentioned MU stuff.

I've seen the vintage Stormtrooper a couple of times. What changed on it?

Reaction score
macross7 said:
rnbuda said:

Scalper worker at TRU. You'll see him at the villiage gate show hocking the above mentioned MU stuff.

I've seen the vintage Stormtrooper a couple of times. What changed on it?
Weak! Scalper employees now?! When is the Village Toy Show?

The helmet has changed to a more accurate paint job and decals.

Reaction score
Picked up an Aqua Droid, Wolfe along with a few others @ 3s yesterday.... <s>also have an extra El-Les for anyone who needs him (sale/trade). </s>

Saw one MU Gladiator....nothing else.

*El-Les has been claimed.

Reaction score
I saw someone at the Browncroft garage sale yetserday asking $15 for carded POTF2 figures.

I'm hoping it's not anyone here.

Reaction score
don't know if anyone knows or not...

I just found that Wal-mart carries the mini Tie_fighter lego kits. (the ones in the bags). These are not the original size ones, but the newer, bigger size, similar in size to the target x-wing from a while ago.

Reaction score
Picked up Captain America wave 1 at 2X.

Struck out at every Target/Walmart/TRU near Rochester looking for new MU and the DP/TM 2 pk.

Had the set in my cart at Smalljoes.com last night, at $59.99, but didn't pull the trigger.
Then I added it back today, at $64.99, and headed out to check instead.
No luck locally, and now they're sold out.

Reaction score
pohatu771 said:
I saw someone at the Browncroft garage sale yetserday asking $15 for carded POTF2 figures.

I'm hoping it's not anyone here.
Did you ask them if they were high?

Reaction score
No, but I didn't bother to whisper when I commented that I only paid $2 for the same figures.

They were (mostly) decent figures, at least - CommTech Han Solo, Deluxe Snowtrooper, Flashback Yoda, CommTech Stormtrooper, and a few others (including Episode I).

It was the only sale with any Star Wars figures, and I'm pretty sure I covered the entire neighborhood. There was one house with a Captain Rex helmet (which I considered buying), and a few had miscellaneous non-toys.

One house had a sealed X-Wing model rocket, I'm guessing early 80s, but it's far outside my area of expertise.

Reaction score
Well, the Walmart $6.50 SL/CW figure deal is over, but Gates has Saga Legends marked down for $5. All that's left is Obi-Wan, Anakin, Han, both Clones, and a single Snowspeeder Luke, though. I bought the last 501st Clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.