The Rochester Thread - 73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Spotted 2 jabbas and 1 wingnut tonight in gates. Stashed the jabbas. LOTS of stuff about to be put out for reset.

G

Yep.
And like before A & I are offering to pick up items for anyone who can't.
Prepayment would have to be made this time 'round (on or by 8/11).....sorry for a short notice....but it was for us as well.

pm if interested.

Reaction score
Have you guys seen Boba Fett vintage figure? I've seen all of the wave and have missed out on the Boba Fett figure...

Reaction score
rnbuda said:
Have you guys seen Boba Fett vintage figure? I've seen all of the wave and have missed out on the Boba Fett figure...
Target in Gates had one as of yesterday...they were pretty picked over....it's still there as far as I know.
Renee

Reaction score
hey....I found me.

BIG THANKS to
Philip
for working everything out.
Greatly appreciated!!

Reaction score
Lepuscarnivorus said:
rnbuda said:
Target in Gates had one as of yesterday...they were pretty picked over....it's still there as far as I know.
Renee
As of 10:33 am, it is avaiable on HTS.

Reaction score
Smoba_Fett said:
Lepuscarnivorus said:
rnbuda said:
Renee
As of 10:33 am, it is avaiable on HTS.
Looks like he is now gone!

Reaction score
I saw some of those vintage figures yesterday. The Luke and Han are nothing special. The cardbacks are noce. I do like the Dak and AT-AT commander.

Reaction score
Hit Gates, Henrietta, and Geneseo WM. 2 are in the middle of a complete department reset. Geneseo is in the middle of the second day of it. There is crap everywhere. None of last years exclusives are marked down at all! I cant fathom why you would want that much year old merchandise taking up space with brand new, and "huge" items coming in right now.

Maybe by friday they will have the isles back together and some new product on the shelves.

Reaction score
rnbuda said:
Keep checking back at Target as they continue to stock these. I saw 1 or 2 Boba Fetts at Victor Target over the weekend (sorry for the late post)

Reaction score
vlad1138 said:
None of last years exclusives are marked down at all! I cant fathom why you would want that much year old merchandise taking up space with brand new, and "huge" items coming in right now.
Agreed, that's [censored] retarded!

Reaction score
Spotted quite a few Jodo Kast figures at Kmart this morning. $8.99 each...might have to get him. Ah, who am I kidding...I'll get him eventually!

Reaction score
Baltar said:
rnbuda said:
Keep checking back at Target as they continue to stock these. I saw 1 or 2 Boba Fetts at Victor Target over the weekend (sorry for the late post)
Just saw at least one at TRU in Greece about a half hour ago. Picked up my AT-AT.

Are they coming out with an AT-AT in a different box style. I thought it said so in the SW magazine, but I may have misunderstood.

Reaction score
Smoba_Fett said:
Baltar said:
rnbuda said:
Just saw at least one at TRU in Greece about a half hour ago. Picked up my AT-AT.

Are they coming out with an AT-AT in a different box style. I thought it said so in the SW magazine, but I may have misunderstood.
Yes it will be in October and a TRU exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.