The Rochester Thread - 73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just bought my Celebration V tickets!! I can't wait and nether can my fiancee!

Reaction score
Nice. Perhaps I'll be ble to go to CVI when it comes along... AND take Benny too!

Reaction score
vlad1138 said:
I know its off topic but I've been working on this custom for a bit now. Tell me what you think.

Crimson Chimera
I hate it. The design is so horred is stinks. Worst. Crap. Evar.

Of course it'd score MUCH higher marks if I could actually see it.. but since the forum you posted it on is locked down to members only, I can't give a proper review of it.

Seriously, can you post a picture HERE so thost that don't got o that fourm can actually see it?

Reaction score
The_LingSter said:
vlad1138 said:
I know its off topic but I've been working on this custom for a bit now. Tell me what you think.

Crimson Chimera
I hate it. The design is so horred is stinks. Worst. Crap. Evar.

Of course it'd score MUCH higher marks if I could actually see it.. but since the forum you posted it on is locked down to members only, I can't give a proper review of it.

Seriously, can you post a picture HERE so thost that don't got o that fourm can actually see it?
Ok here goes
Out on Manuvers:
Rampage is out in the field when Wraith and a squad of CGs ambush him. The Crimson Twin were tired of loosing equipment and resources to Cobra Commanders blundering so they purchased the parent company the made the Rhino for the US Goverment, deleted all the files and eleminated or abducted all the engineering staff. All the was left to do was get the only working unit left and secure it for Cobra.

The twins hired Wraith to make sure that it was captured in the field along with its driver and soul GI Joe operator. With Rampage out of the way, the Crimson Guard would not have to worry about GI Joe rebuiding another Rhino. Rampage kept all the upgrades and modification to himself on Hawk's orders.

Sadly when Wraith and the CG commander could get little out of him they executed him and dumped the body.

Snake Eyes had been on manevers as well and had come across the CG squad's trail. He was tracking the now stolen Rhino when he came across Rampages body.

The CG squad went to work on the Rhino with a new color scheme and a new name: The Crimson Chimera!

Reaction score
First up, here it the official Rebelscum.com Photo Archive update for the IMPERIAL AT-AT!!

Over 100 photos already, and I'm actually STILL editing more!(No rest for the weary here!)

Second....because this bad boy is just too cool to keep to ourselves, we're teaming up with Yakface and Jedi Temple Archives to simultaneously present all of our galleries together!

Yakface.com' Toyguide

JediTempleArchives.com's Visual guide

And finally...we've got something else cooking for tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Reaction score
Maybe you guys can help. I'm looking to buy a few of the plastic Star Wars character drink cups (not the figures) that were a Target exclusive in 2004 & 2005.
See my details in the classified section here Target cups

Reaction score
FYI for those into DCU Variant Cheeta was spotted this morning at Hen Wally world. That is all.

Reaction score
Hey, everybody- I know it's been a while since I posted, and I'm only on because I'm asking for something
, but I'm still hoping there are some of you out there who want to get rid of those little plastic blue and red figurines that came as pack-ins with the Saga Collection figures. It *is* for a good cause- I give them out to kids who come visit my cubicle to check out the SW stuff I have here. But I'm running low and thought I'd make an appeal to charity. Please send me a PM if you have any you want to donate to the cause, or if you have a fair amount you want to get rid of, I'll take them off your hands for a reasonable price.

I hope you're all doing well- while I'm not here so much, I am on Facebook, so find me if you've been wondering what's up with me.

Anyway, thanks for considering my request. I appreciate it.

Reaction score
There have been some really cool things Star Wars wise from SDCC. I really am digging some of the GG busts coming out. 2-1B and the Sing bust look great. Even the holiday edition Padme bust looks prety nice.

I am disappointed there's not more from Koto at this point. The Maul is cool enough but we didn't need another Maul in the line. I'm not crazy about the another Fett either.

Anything jumping out at the local collectors?

I know we have all been "too cool for school" recently but if SDCC doesn't spark some life into this thread than nothing will.

Reaction score
Liking the new figures on the vintage packaging.

Locally, at Greece TRU, I picked up TF Generations Drift. Saw the vintage SW figures but passed at $10 each. Saw the new GIJoe Hiss tank from the new line.
Found GIJoe ROC Molepod for $3.74 at Target. Last one. If people want Doku & his speeder, they are all on clearence at Target.

Reaction score
Nothing really Star Wars has popped out to me but Sideshow's Marvel line has! I've had Iron Man Mk VI and War Machine Maquettes on pre-order and after seeing pictures at SDCC I've fallen in LOVE!

I can't wait until CV though! I'm hoping for some cool ESB exclusives and art prints!

We should have a pre-CV meet up!

Reaction score
Scored Juggy, Havok Variant, 2 Titanium Men, Cyberton Optimus and Colossus this morning.

Still no PoC figures.

Reaction score
Not sure if it has been seen before. In Victor KMart, I saw a 4 pack of CW clone figures. One was the recent Snowtrooper Rex. This was in the new blue box.

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
There have been some really cool things Star Wars wise from SDCC. I really am digging some of the GG busts coming out. 2-1B and the Sing bust look great. Even the holiday edition Padme bust looks prety nice.

I am disappointed there's not more from Koto at this point. The Maul is cool enough but we didn't need another Maul in the line. I'm not crazy about the another Fett either.

Anything jumping out at the local collectors?

I know we have all been "too cool for school" recently but if SDCC doesn't spark some life into this thread than nothing will.
Since I'm primarily a Hasbro dude, I'm excited about the BAT-AT (goes without saying), Hoth Ultimate Battlepack & some of the new figures from the vintage line, esp the ROTJ wave. Also liking some of the MU & GI Joe items.

Reaction score
Wingnut said:
Scored Juggy, Havok Variant, 2 Titanium Men, Cyberton Optimus and Colossus this morning.
Good score! I picked up Colossus & Juggs so far from this wave, excellent figures!

Reaction score
macross7 said:
Not sure if it has been seen before. In Victor KMart, I saw a 4 pack of CW clone figures. One was the recent Snowtrooper Rex. This was in the new blue box.
Didn't know this was out yet, thanks for the heads up!

Reaction score
Grabbed MU Havok (variant) and a couple more clearance GI Joe deluxe figure sets (Wet Suit & Grand Slam) at Target this morning, now down to $4.98

Reaction score
macross7 said:
So is anyone going to get stuff off HTS tomorrow? I'm definatly getting the MM Prowl & maybe Blaster.
What stuff are you referring to? I don't think the SDCC go on sale tomorrow, do they?

Reaction score
Got my Blaster & Prowl. The Maul/Owen figures are still in stock. Slaughter already sold out. I've got that wrestling figure of him from last year that is in scale with Joes so no big deal for me.

Reaction score
As stated in other threads.
Got Blaster, lost Galactus.
Didnt bother for Slaughter, Cap, and Thor.

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
Was it at least easy to place the order or were the servers getting slammed too?
The servers seem to be fine, HTS did not post the GI Joe items. They just posted the name and the out of stock sign. Supervisor says they don't know when they will get some. People over at Hisstank.com are going crazy with this screw up.

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
Was it at least easy to place the order or were the servers getting slammed too?
When I placed my order late morning, the servers were getting slammed & it took me quite a while.

Ended up ordering the Cyborg Maul/Owen Lars comic pack, MU Thor & MU Spiderman.

Gave up on Sgt. Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.