The Rochester Thread - 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Rochester Thread 72

vlad1138 said:
Revised ESB wave found in Geneseo. Whole End Cap of figs + regular isle set up. Looks like some one is trying to push 'em out the door!
Revised ESB wave??? I haven't read about a revision wave on online store sites. What's in it?
My local Wally received one ESB case 2 Monday's ago.
I've been asking the toy manager there where the Legacy cases are, (there are a few cases in the back) but clerks are fixated on breaking down all of the latest toy pallets.
I'm thinking the SW cases are cornered behind new junk.

Reaction score

Warsaw_Wonder said:
vlad1138 said:
Revised ESB wave found in Geneseo. Whole End Cap of figs + regular isle set up. Looks like some one is trying to push 'em out the door!
Revised ESB wave??? I haven't read about a revision wave on online store sites. What's in it?
My local Wally received one ESB case 2 Monday's ago.
I've been asking the toy manager there where the Legacy cases are, (there are a few cases in the back) but clerks are fixated on breaking down all of the latest toy pallets.
I'm thinking the SW cases are cornered behind new junk.
Concept IG88, Utai, Colton, Stormies,Snow Trooper, Cody Ewoks, Agen Kolar, Plo Koon , Nein Numb, R2D2 Stormie Han, Barcarra all with either YVH-1 and HK-50 droid parts

Reaction score

Thanks for the info Vlad.
Cool pics Dan and Mattel put some nice detail on the Ghostbuster figure(s).

Reaction score

Macedon WM had the ESB wave. none remain. They did not have the Luke or the ATAT driver. I'm still needing those.

Reaction score

"RAY, when someone asks if you're a god, you say YES!!!"

Reaction score

The_LingSter said:
Macedon WM had the ESB wave. none remain. They did not have the Luke or the ATAT driver. I'm still needing those.
Good score Lingster, & nice to see the ESB wave continuing to hit locally

Reaction score

Got my RedFang Ninja, my CS SnakeEyes, and Night Adder
Also grabbed the Avatar Scorpion gunship...nice display piece.

Reaction score

For the He-Man fans among us....
KING RANDOR:

THE GODDESS:

Enjoy!

Reaction score

3:42 in the morning?....no working today there Curto?

Reaction score

Wingnut said:
Got my RedFang Ninja, my CS SnakeEyes, and Night Adder
Nice! I assume you got them at Wal-Mart for $5 each?

Gotta love when the price drops just before new waves start hitting

Reaction score

Looking through those rumor threads, its amazing how mined the movies are for figures. There is hardly a figure that hasn't been released before in some form. It seems they pretty much have to go Ice Cream Guy level to find new characters to make.

Reaction score

Not sure if you guys would be interested. But I have 6 Master Replicas trio display cases for mini lightsabers. I'm selling all 6 for only $30.00 if somebody wanted to pick them up. I don't have the original boxes, but all are in mint condition. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Reaction score

macross7 said:
Looking through those rumor threads, its amazing how mined the movies are for figures. There is hardly a figure that hasn't been released before in some form. It seems they pretty much have to go Ice Cream Guy level to find new characters to make.
Gonna be hard to stretch for EU if they keep ret-conning everything.

Reaction score

The more characters, the better...I love the obscure aliens and background dudes.

More Legacy, less Clone Wars.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
The more characters, the better...I love the obscure aliens and background dudes.

More Legacy, less Clone Wars.
Amen to that, brother!

Reaction score

This morning's hunting:

6K - Plenty of ROTS, most of them in a display in the main aisle
3F - Mixture of ROTJ, ROTS & ANH, not in the SW aisle but in another section across from the main aisle
7D - ANH wave, Uuzhan Vong comic pack wave, Gelagrub Battlepack wave

And of course, all have bunch of CW figures including the latest waves. Unfortunately, didn't see any ESB.

Reaction score

Picked up TF Mighty Muggs Jazz today at Greece TRU. They had 2 Shockwaves, movie Prime, & movie Bumblbee there as well.

Reaction score

Thanks Dave

Stopped by Oc, 6c and Of. Picked up an Ashoka, Utai and the super-uber cool.....Concept IG-88. Saw plenty of the Grub at 6c....still full price ($30) so there they remain.

Reaction score

oh....6c had 6 pallets of replenishment.....may be a good day for hunting. (didn't notice any SW.....but they were still bringing out pallets when I left.

Reaction score

Sithology_101 said:
Thanks Dave

Stopped by Oc, 6c and Of. Picked up an Ashoka, Utai and the super-uber cool.....Concept IG-88. Saw plenty of the Grub at 6c....still full price ($30) so there they remain.

No problem, and good scores!

I stopped at 1X earlier today, only thing of interest was a DCUC Green Arrow (for those who collect the line). 3T had mainly CW & some ROTS remnants (note: SW figures in 2 different sections).

Reaction score

0c had some of the ESB wave today. Picked up Luke, R2-X2, Cpt Baskin Robins, & Snowtrooper.

They still had a Zuckuss when I left. Picked up Snowtrooper instead of him since the POTF2 one is good enough & I can't really use 2 Zuckusses in a display.

So what BAD parts come with the other figures in the wave?
AT-AT Driver
Bespin Guard
Concept Snowtrooper

There must be duplicate droid parts on one of them.

Reaction score

With the Concept Snowtrooper? S.O.B. Those two were the ones I like/wanted the most in the wave. At least I find it annoying when I end up with extra or dupicate droid parts. Too bad it wasn't shared with the Luke or AT-AT driver.

Reaction score

macross7 said:
0c had some of the ESB wave today. Picked up Luke, R2-X2, Cpt Baskin Robins, & Snowtrooper.

They still had a Zuckuss when I left. Picked up Snowtrooper instead of him since the POTF2 one is good enough & I can't really use 2 Zuckusses in a display.

So what BAD parts come with the other figures in the wave?
AT-AT Driver
Bespin Guard
Concept Snowtrooper

There must be duplicate droid parts on one of them.
Dag'nabit!

Were they on an encap or peggin'it??

Reaction score

Sithology_101 said:
Dag'nabit!

Were they on an encap or peggin'it??
In the normal aisle. The place was a disaster when I got there. Figures all over the shelf. I found R2-X2 by putting figures back on the pegs. He was buried under a bunch of Legends figures.

What is it with people that just throw figures to the shelf when looking though them & not cleaning up. Bunch of lazy slobs. I remember one time I was down at the Eastview Kmart and some kid was looking though the figures. Was just moving them a little to glance at what figure it was? No. He'd just knock them on the shelf & didn't bother to put them back. His mother was there and didn't say anything. Nice job raising a kid there.

Reaction score

Stopped by 6c with hopes of ESB....nothin'.
However....managed to walk out w/an Imperial Scanning Crew, Leesab, Mundi, Jawa and Fas......

....a Scanning Crew and Jawa remain.

Reaction score

there is worse crap out here in the land of corn and quaker oats.

The town is so small, there is only 4 WMs. I don't even know where they all are. I've only seen one. the WM I found had the remnaints of the ANH wave.

The town is flat and cold. Cedar Rapids is where I'm at for the rest of the week.

Reaction score

The A-Team. 3¾" action figures. with van!

That is all for now...more tomorrow.

Reaction score

Happy Birthday Big Man! Hope you have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.