The Rochester Thread - 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Rochester Thread 72

Buffalo_MC said:
The_LingSter said:
From the Empire Strikes Back Radio Drama:

Deck Officer: Is that drid malfunctioning?
Han: Not anymore than usual
Deck Officer: Then why are you holding your hand over his vocal swabs?
Han: He's got a cough.

The later:

Han: It's getting dark out there friend and cold, in case you didn't notice.
Deck Officer: I'm aware of that. I joined up with the rebels because I notice things.

Yea. hillarious.
Anybody know any good sites to download the radio dramas or if you can buy them anywhere? I have not heard those in years and would like to give them a listen and I'm sure the kids would enjoy them as well.
I may be able to get you the full set for *free.....just give me a PM.

* by free I mean Duff's chicken wings and a beer.

Reaction score

Sithology_101 said:
Buffalo_MC said:
The_LingSter said:
From the Empire Strikes Back Radio Drama:

Deck Officer: Is that drid malfunctioning?
Han: Not anymore than usual
Deck Officer: Then why are you holding your hand over his vocal swabs?
Han: He's got a cough.

The later:

Han: It's getting dark out there friend and cold, in case you didn't notice.
Deck Officer: I'm aware of that. I joined up with the rebels because I notice things.

Yea. hillarious.
Anybody know any good sites to download the radio dramas or if you can buy them anywhere? I have not heard those in years and would like to give them a listen and I'm sure the kids would enjoy them as well.
I may be able to get you the full set for *free.....just give me a PM.

* by free I mean Duff's chicken wings and a beer.
I'm always up for free...PM on the way.

Reaction score

A house for yuor GIJOES? Isn't that just a Moblie Command Center?

BTW, you coming to the release party for the newest set of MINIS?

Reaction score

rnbuda said:
Hey guys I've found my own POTF2 figures in the attic including my Boba Fett and Stormtrooper.

Has anyone seen the revised wave with the Stormtrooper? I'm also looking for the ROTS Darth Vader figure if anyone has an extra they'll be willing to sell loose or carded.

Thanks!
rnbuda;

I've got a box FULL of POTF2 variants of all the Imp troopers from back in the day: Orange- and Green-carded, Holo- and non-holo... still need anything?

Oh, and TUNS of other stuff... serious down-sizing time, fellas... Anybody need anything? Willing to work out some trades with y'all for the newer stuff, and DESPERATE to obtain a Pre-Cyborg Greivous from the 30th Ann Collection with the coin... Can't bring myself to pay $30 or more o eBay for one, and it's the only one from that series I lack... arrrggghhh!

Did just score the last Jabba's Rancor with Luke in Henrietta for $12.48... shweeeeeeeet. Want one of those TIE's... but everywhere I go, they're still hovering at $27.98... Keep me apprised if anyone finds 'em for less. I don't even go to Greece anymore... too much hassle.

Reaction score

Target Excl. TF Buring Fallen & GIJoe Rockslide Now & Then set are 75% off in Hen.

Reaction score

John & Scott....I am very sorry to hear about your loss...my deepest sympathies.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
John & Scott....I am very sorry to hear about your loss...my deepest sympathies.
At first I was confused... now I understand... Star Wars Minis RIP 2010

The best thing is that it saves me money...

Reaction score

Completly off topic

"New"Hendrix

For those the know Jimi, or grew up with a parent listening to/talking about/ remember seeing do a show, this is awesome news.

Reaction score

For those that listen....I just finished recording the latest Clone Wars Roundtable for the ForceCast. I ranted not once but twice! Not only about the most recent episode, but also about Cartoon Network's inability to tell time!

Reaction score

anyone seen the ESB wave anywhere? I'm still missing the concept snowtrooper and the atat driver.

Reaction score

Brockport Walmart
Gates Walmart
Greece Walmart
Henrietta Walmart
Chili Target
Henrietta Target

He gets around. I find his work once or twice a month during morning runs. He must return them late the day before.

Reaction score

I saw a "real" bludgeon at another store. nice looking tank.

Reaction score

I know I've seen his swaps with GIJoe & Transformers. Not sure if he steals Star Wars items or other lines. I did find droid parts missing on a few figures at the Gates WM but no idea if it was him.

Add Greece TRU to the list. Back when the GIJoe DVD packs were starting to come out. I found the MASS Device set swaped out with Vintage-style (not 80's but the remakes from the 90s/00s) Cobra Troopers, Red ninjas & a later line Stalker. I found it at Goodwill but it was a TRU return. He left Timber & the element cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.