The Rochester Thread - 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Rochester Thread 72

This morning 3T had a fresh case of new MU. I picked up Warpath & Vision, and left the others on the pegs. SW pegs were filled mainly with CW, they had a few ROTS remnants.

Reaction score

The Vestal, NY Wal-Mart received a new case of ESB Legacy this morning (their 2nd case) so I was lucky to get Luke pilot and Zuckuss. I also used TRU's flyer from last Sunday so I got them for $4.98 each!

Reaction score

Warsaw_Wonder said:
The Vestal, NY Wal-Mart received a new case of ESB Legacy this morning (their 2nd case) so I was lucky to get Luke pilot and Zuckuss. I also used TRU's flyer from last Sunday so I got them for $4.98 each!
Thanks for the heads up. Very encouraging since some folks are still trying to track those down.

Stopped at a couple of places this morning while doing some shopping, but only saw ANH, ROTJ, ROTS & TPM remnants.

Reaction score

Rite Aide has the exclusive Crimson Empire figure set. 20 bucks isn't too bad for 6 figures.

Also, the sale that ends today on the action figures there, I was able to use on the set. 25% off made the set even better.

Reaction score

Plus some Rite-Aid's have the Phantom Menace wave (Rum Sleg, Queen Amidala, Holo chair Sidious, etc).

Reaction score

If anyone spots the TIE Fighter with the Rebel symbol at Rite Aid...I need that ship still. I never saw it.

Plenty of Crimson Empire sets, but I already had that one.

Reaction score

Just watched ROTS, & noticed something. The whole controversy of Leia remembering Padme should have never been an issue. Obi holds Luke and I don't think he tilted him so he could ever see Padme. Right after Leia is born, it cuts to Vader being put together, then cuts back to Padme dying. We really have no clue to how long the time between the scenes was so Padme could have been holding Leia for awhile (enough that Leia remembers) & had just given her back to Obi-Wan (who had passed Luke to someone else). Obi is holding a baby but they don't indicate which one. But as far as I'm concerned, this OT-PT 'mystery' has been solved.

It still sounds like the robots have no clue about human anatomy since it asks Obi-Wan, both times, 'is it a boy or a girl?' No wonder Padme dies, it wasn't due to 'giving up the will to live', it was just crappy medical service.

Reaction score

Maybe Leia was referring to her adopted Mother?

Reaction score

Yes true, but it would make sense if she would of never known she was adopted to keep the cover of being Bail's daughter and not Anakin's. So in Leia's mind her "real" mother was her adopted mother and not Padme.

Reaction score

You also have to remember that Leia has force abilities and may have been in an empathic connection with her mother.

Reaction score

hi, if anyone comes across a legacy jango (#51) I can do a generous trade or pay you for it (with a little extra for your trouble).

Reaction score

If memory serves:
Luke was delivered first and was asleep when Obi-Wan was holding him......followed by leia who's eyes were open....thus she possibly 'eyed' her mom on the table and was aware of what was going on.
Reminds me of ~Children of the Damned~....thanks for creeping me out.

??

Reaction score

ambasah said:
hi, if anyone comes across a legacy jango (#51) I can do a generous trade or pay you for it (with a little extra for your trouble).
carded or loose?

I have 2 of the LC "Greatest Hits" repacks (red&white):

Reaction score

macross7 said:
It still sounds like the robots have no clue about human anatomy since it asks Obi-Wan, both times, 'is it a boy or a girl?' No wonder Padme dies, it wasn't due to 'giving up the will to live', it was just crappy medical service.
I think she died because her Medical Coverage didn't include Asteroid Hospital Visits in her medical plan. She had used up all of her out-of-network expenses.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
ambasah said:
carded or loose?

I have 2 of the LC "Greatest Hits" repacks (red&white):
pm sent.

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
If anyone spots the TIE Fighter with the Rebel symbol at Rite Aid...I need that ship still. I never saw it.

DITTO. I want that ship. PM if you know where it is.

Reaction score

A Scummer from Arizona found newer red logo Legacy figures at Target in stickered together BOGO style (like Wal-Mart recently sold)!
Take a look at his pic in the Legacy Recent Acquisitions thread.

Reaction score

The_LingSter said:
Mr Curto said:

DITTO. I want that ship. PM if you know where it is.
I haven't found one yet...but I was able to work a trade with someone. Should be getting it after Christmas.

Reaction score

Does anyone have this exact carded Vulture Droid Titanium vehicle to sell?
This version hit retail for the Clone Wars launch and I'm looking for one that has the silver foil logo sticker, an undamaged hang hook and an undamaged bubble.
PM me. Thanks

Reaction score

Merry</font> <font color="green">Christmas!

For those who are FB friends, I'm uploading a bunch of Photo Archive sneak peeks tonight. Consider them little Christmas presents.

Reaction score

Merry Christmas!

Got some decent finds on my trip. The Walmart 3-packs & Ocupararra (sp?) Droid were 50%. Found 3 of the Walmart Droid Factory sets for $10 each. Got the Anakin/SBD set for $13 with a coupon. Just need to find the Fett/3PO set now. I saw the Y-Wing for $42 but didn't get it.

The Transformers & GIJoe Walmart excl were also 50% off (didn't include Skywarp)

Reaction score

macross7 said:
Merry Christmas!

Got some decent finds on my trip. The Walmart 3-packs & Ocupararra (sp?) Droid were 50%. Found 3 of the Walmart Droid Factory sets for $10 each. Got the Anakin/SBD set for $13 with a coupon. Just need to find the Fett/3PO set now. I saw the Y-Wing for $42 but didn't get it.

The Transformers & GIJoe Walmart excl were also 50% off (didn't include Skywarp)
Where did you see the Y-Wing for that price?

Reaction score

Seen 50% off the Oct Droids and the GIJoe gear but nothing on the AT-ST/BAD packs locally yet at Walmart.

I'm waiting for the Rhino to go on clearance at Target.

Reaction score

I am looking for the Star Wars Transformers AAT in the original Naboo colors.

If anyone can point me in the direction of these, I need to get about 3 of them.

Yes, these are not for the transformer part, but rather, they make excellent additions to my Minis Naboo game. They are of perfect size.

Reaction score

I thought I'd share a sneak peek at what I've been working on the past weekend...Enjoy!

Reaction score

Local targets have the figure 2 packs now, similar to wally world's. however these are of the phantom menance wave of figures. Kinda nice to see that wave put in a 2 for 1 pack. especially when I never really saw that wave on the shelf.

Reaction score

If anyone sees the Lego landspeeder in any of the local WMs can you please let me know. Thanks

Reaction score

I someone around here collects the "Cars" stuff.

I found (and purchased) the Dinoco lightning McQueen with piston cup CHASE car.

If you want it, please let me know.

Reaction score

I spotted 2 different exclusive Clone Wars Unleashed Battle Packs (2.5-inch figures) sets at Wal-Mart.
See my report here

Reaction score

I spotted those Unleashed sets the other day while I was picking up these babies:

More to come...!

Reaction score

BTW, thanks to my local collecting buddies Bill & Neal for the stashing of these figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.