The Rochester Thread - 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It is odd what inspires an individual, but hats off to the men with the stones to take responsibilites for their actions.

Happy 4th of July!!!

Thanx to Dave for the alert, Mark for the pick-up and Mike for the info.
Long live the brick and mortar stores!

Reaction score
TRU aslo has thier exclusive Bwing on sale too. Good deal for 20 bucks or less. Not sure if I want one though. I've nver had a Bwing, and not sure if I want one.

Now that TIE they've got... if it goes down in price... maybe.

Reaction score
That TIE Fighter has been there for a LOOOONNNNNGGGG time without going on clearance. I want one, but I can wait.

Last week I stopped at a few places in both Henrietta and Greece. The only new thing I found was a DCIH Pre-Crisis Supergirl, which I used in this classic cover recreation photo:

Enjoy the holiday everyone...get outside while it's not raining!

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
T
Last week I stopped at a few places in both Henrietta and Greece. The only new thing I found was a DCIH Pre-Crisis Supergirl, which I used in this classic cover recreation photo:

Enjoy the holiday everyone...get outside while it's not raining!
Good score. I'll keep at eye out for OMAC for you. Unfortunately no new DCIH at 1X this morning.

Reaction score
The_LingSter said:
TRU aslo has thier exclusive Bwing on sale too. Good deal for 20 bucks or less.
Good deal indeed, as that was up to $40 at one point.

I paid $30 for it a few months ago, and now I wish I had waited.

Reaction score
This morning 3F had a healthy supply (at least 3 cases) of the AOTC wave, 2 cases of SL on the new packaging, and some ESB remnants including a few Hoth Rebel Troopers.

Not much at 5R.

Reaction score
On Friday, 8i had 4 cases of the AOTC wave. I grabbed an Evolutions Clone Pilot.

Sorry for the late notice, it was a busy weekend.

Reaction score
jediblood said:
On Friday, 8i had 4 cases of the AOTC wave. I grabbed an Evolutions Clone Pilot.
Nice to see the AOTC showing up in good quantity.

I forgot to mention earlier that I grabbed the ARC Trooper (blue) from the wave yesterday.

And nice picture there, Lingster

Reaction score
unfortunatly she loses a LOT of points for wearing green underwear. they were NOT part of the outfit!!!

Reaction score
Ha ha, although I don't mind the green underwear too much since they're skimpy

Thanks for the picture, Aaron

Reaction score
If anyone's got extra HK Parts they don't want... let me know. I can use them. I want HK47, but don't want the figures that the parts come with, and I really don't want to pay the $25 he's commanding on the bay.

Reaction score
Olivia Munn is one of my favorites!!!

Especially since I met her!

Reaction score
hahahaaa....

Olivia was all over CIV with droves of boys drooling behind her thus very popular at that. I think I was the only girl to go up and make an actual conversation with her (imagine that)
~~ she is a very nice person.

Reaction score
How is it that the Falujia of Walmarts (city) is the only one in the area that has the new Movie GIJOE 12" figures and Hero/action squad 2packs? Gates, Henrietta and Geneseo all have not even begun to do a reset and that Hell Hole has got new items before the rest?

Reaction score
Target in Greece has all the GI Joe Movie figures (including 12 in.) if interested.

Reaction score
I am partly interested. I was more shocked on area walmart restock timeframe.

Reaction score
It's good to see that there are other collectors in Rochester. I just moved here a couple of months ago and am still getting used to the place.

If anyone is willing to take the trip out to Brockport they have the AOTC wave and the ESB wave. They seemed to be going pretty slowly there.

Reaction score
AnotherSkywalker said:
It's good to see that there are other collectors in Rochester. I just moved here a couple of months ago and am still getting used to the place.

If anyone is willing to take the trip out to Brockport they have the AOTC wave and the ESB wave. They seemed to be going pretty slowly there.
Thanks for the heads up, and welcome to the Rochester Thread!

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
CaptainAlex said:
Mr Curto said:
Olivia Munn is one of my favorites!!!

Especially since I met her!
Wow, how do you find a hat to fit your head?
Um, was that really called for? Sheesh....
Ah, summer time in the Rochester threads. Things heat up and the members take turns throwing each other under the bus and starting flame wars! Good times, Stay Classy Rochester! LOL

Reaction score
jediblood said:
Someone sounds jealous. I've met quite a few celebs.
Do you mean the celebs that you stand in long lines for to say a 2 second hello, get an atograph and snap a quick pic and be on your way to the next one?
I think we have all "met" a celeb.

Olivia a celeb?? Hhmmm......maybe a really hot girl that appeals to the role-playing/slave fetishes most of you have here... but that's about it...:p

greetings to you ~AnotherSkywalker~....if you can take as much as you dish...you'll fit in nice here.

Reaction score
vlad1138 said:
Ah, summer time in the Rochester threads. Things heat up and the members take turns throwing each other under the bus and starting flame wars! Good times, Stay Classy Rochester! LOL
We are all just one big Happy Family ?

Reaction score
Sithology_101 said:
Olivia a celeb??
If not a celebrity, then at least somewhat famous. My kids and I have watched AOTS for a few years now, so it was pretty exciting to bump into her in an elevator during Comic-Con and talk to her for a few minutes.

She was very nice to talk to...although now that we got rid of cable, we don't watch it anymore.

Reaction score
This morning 7D had the new vehicles & new Galactic Heroes (minus the sets that Neal grabbed). They also had a few Saga Legends on the new packaging. And good to see Neal

Reaction score
Sithology_101 said:
jediblood said:
Someone sounds jealous. I've met quite a few celebs.
Do you mean the celebs that you stand in long lines for to say a 2 second hello, get an atograph and snap a quick pic and be on your way to the next one?
Standing in line waiting for a picture or autograph and having conversations with Celebs.

Reaction score
TRU Greece had the new packaging clone wars "beast" assortment

Annie with bug, droid with riding aat tank, and the huge crab droid.

Reaction score
I just noticed that the GI Joe Movie figures are $6.99 at Target in Greece. I believe they were previously 7.99.

Reaction score
I just noticed that the GI Joe Movie figures are $6.99 at Target in Greece. I believe they were previously 7.99.

Reaction score
Smoba_Fett said:
Correct, apparently Target dropped the price after a day or 2. Very odd, but at least the price went down instead of up

Status
Not open for further replies.