The Rochester Thread - 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Insert your own dirty joke here...but we're getting close to the edge, and it's time to start a new thread. So, please continue here.

Just remember to clean up the mess when you're finished....

And BTW, M</font><font color="green">E</font><font color="red">R</font><font color="green">R</font><font color="red">Y</font> <font color="green">C</font><font color="red">H</font><font color="green">R</font><font color="red">I</font><font color="green">S</font><font color="red">T</font><font color="green">M</font><font color="red">A</font><font color="green">S!!!

Reaction score
OOooooh....the thread of dirty jokes and "triple dog dares"

..this should be fun.

......take it away boys

Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

Anyone see the TRU holiday themed stuff? There's a series of large figures dios. One is the classic Yoda with presents, another is Vader making a snow deathstar, and yet another is of R2 just like a above pic...

Reaction score
Yes, they've been available for a few years now. Still looking for Boba and the Jawas to complete my set.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays) to everyone and their families! I hope that Santa was good to everyone this holiday season!! My son got some new Star Wars items, so he is in his glory right now!

Hope you all have a great day!

Reaction score
Hedji said:
Well done, Neal.. Well done indeed.
Ditto

And let me reiterate since the previous thread was closed yesterday.

Merry</font> <font color="green">Christmas</font> & <font color="blue">Happy Holidays, all!

Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a bounty of Kodak moments.....

....but sad to hear that Mrs. Kitt passed away today.

Reaction score
Warsaw_Wonder said:
I always loved Julie Newmar better in the Catwoman role, but RIP Eartha!
Likewise. Even though Eartha did a decent job as Catwoman, Julie Newmar was always my favorite in that role.

I enjoyed Eartha in other TV & movie roles, plus her famous "Santa Baby" tune.

R.I.P., Eartha

Reaction score
As of 7:30 this evening TRU in Greece had the Obi-Wan w/ Hoola-Hoop marked down to 24.98. Picked one up, left one behind. Also grabbed CW Dooku, Asajj and Plo to finish the wave.

Reaction score
I said I wanted a *Hoola-Hoop* and he got me a *Hoola-Hoop*....

........just not the kind you were thinkin'.

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking, at least one Target has marked down the BMF ($97.98) and AT-TE ($69.98).

Reaction score
I finally saw the Sarlaac Pit battle pack at Target last night...and as if I needed any more reasons to NOT buy this set, the figures paint aps are HORRENDOUS!

Luke looked more bug-eyed than ever, Lando was actually a caucasian!!!, Han was ORANGE!!, and Weequay looks like he was painted with pastel watercolors....

Boba Fett looked fine, but I don't need ANY of these figures or the ship....and 62.99 is way too high a price for a Sarlacc Pit base that looks like it would break if I dropped it onto my bed.

Reaction score
Wingnut said:
Last call for the Indy Grail Knight?
No one needs one...I thought he'd be a hard find.
He was a few months ago. He gradually became easier to find. I saw a couple of them sitting at the Victor Target today, and they've been there since before Christmas.
Now, if you had found any figures from the TOD wave, I'm guessing that you would've had a few responses.

Reaction score
TOD wave:

Destined to be one of the harder-to-find waves EVER!

Reaction score
Wingnut said:
What is in the TOD wave?
I'm stil looking for Elsa
Elsa has been the hardest figure to find in that wave. She was also present at the Victor Target a week or so ago, but she didn't last the day.

The TOD wave consists of the TOD Indy, Willie Scott, Short Round, Mola Ram, the Chief Temple Guard, and the Temple Guard.

Reaction score
Neal said:
Elsa has been the hardest figure to find in that wave. She was also present at the Victor Target a week or so ago, but she didn't last the day.
And with that very same figure... I have completed my Indy TLC wave! Thanks again Dave for risking your life during that snow storm to get her for me!

Reaction score
Paul_B said:
And with that very same figure... I have completed my Indy TLC wave! Thanks again Dave for risking your life during that snow storm to get her for me!
Ah yes ... Dave and I were both stupid enough to be out toy hunting that day.

Reaction score
Neal said:
Paul_B said:
Ah yes ... Dave and I were both stupid enough to be out toy hunting that day.
LOL

I figured since Neal survived his afternoon Target run, I'd take a chance that evening.

It helped that there were hardly any cars on the road. And no surprise, Target was completely empty!

Reaction score
Nice work as usual, Dan, but this has got to be one of the more disturbing images you've put in the archives
:

I need to go wash my eyes out with bleach now.

Reaction score
...or less than one, considering the size of some of the pimples on his body...

Reaction score
Yeah, that IS a disturbing figure! I'm glad you like the photos though....more to come during the week.

I had to get my van fixed this morning, so I hit up a few places: 7V, 6C, 2Q, and 5U (which was closed). I also stopped at Dollar General. Nothing to report, SW-wise.

I found 3 G.I.Joe figures I had not seen before, all from "Resolute". Pretty neat looking, although I am not into Joe anymore...

For DC fans, I spotted a Lex Luthor & Troopers set today, and the Despero wave is showing up a lot lately.

I've got a few things to do at home today, but I will be heading out again this afternoon....so stay tuned!

Reaction score
Happy New Year folks!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the AT-TE, I have a coupon for $10 off that can be used at any store. Unfortunately, it expires today (Dec 31st).

PM me if you'd like it and are willing to pick it up from my house in Greece.

~Doc_Bev

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone!! Be safe and get plastered at home!

Speaking of which, I'm especially looking forward to drunken posting by Aaron and Renee... always a holiday treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.