The Rochester Thread - 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
macross7 said:
Saw a 18" Darth Maul figure today at TRU. Never seen it before.
I saw it tonight too in Greece. It looked about $65 too much. The box itself is [censored]. Good luck find MiB with that Diamond exclusive. Is there anything unique about that Maul besides its size?

Reaction score
Hedji said:
Just got this for my daughter for Xmas:

That's awesome!
Will it be framed -n- hanging in her room......or will you be "holding on to it" for her until she gets older?

Best xmas movie ever.......

Reaction score
We went to see the "A Christmas Story" play at the Geva theater a few weeks back....it was a really cool show, even if you know the story.

There are a few new scenes in the play that are not in the movie, including one which I didn't care for, but overall I was very impressed with the show and how they pulled off the revolving stage. Very cool.

Reaction score
Sithology_101 said:
AND....it was a pleasure to see Scott today. Thanks for the GI Joe/KB tip......
A pleasure to see you as well my dear and thank you for pointing out where the Calendar store was. Worked perfectly for me.

On a 'Happy Holidays' note, I found a Grail Knight this morning. Who wants him?

Also grabbed the latest joe line.

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
We went to see the "A Christmas Story" play at the Geva theater a few weeks back....it was a really cool show, even if you know the story.

There are a few new scenes in the play that are not in the movie, including one which I didn't care for, but overall I was very impressed with the show and how they pulled off the revolving stage. Very cool.
The kid in the play is in my daughter's class. I understand he did a nice job. Her class got to see it as part of a class trip.

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
I went with my family and a friend to see that last week. I thought it was very well done and also liked the revolving stage. The Dad in the play did a better job than the Dad in the film, I thought.

Reaction score
Now I wish I would've seen the show. Did you guys all pay the $50 for seats to A Christmas Story? I considered it, but then cheaped out at the prospect of $150 for my family to see something my 5 year old might not sit through.

I ran out to TRU today and picked up the Guess Who Star Wars Edition game. Looks pretty cool. Bought it for my little one for under the tree, but honestly, I'm the one excited to play it.

Reaction score
82jp said:
The Dad in the play did a better job than the Dad in the film, I thought.
Blasphemy.

Darren McGavin was not acting. He became that character.

Reaction score
Hedji said:
Now I wish I would've seen the show. Did you guys all pay the $50 for seats to A Christmas Story? I considered it, but then cheaped out at the prospect of $150 for my family to see something my 5 year old might not sit through.

I ran out to TRU today and picked up the Guess Who Star Wars Edition game. Looks pretty cool. Bought it for my little one for under the tree, but honestly, I'm the one excited to play it.
Our tickets were cheaper than that...we bought them months ago. We didn't get the front row seats, but we didn't have nosebleed seats either....the only drawback is that we were under a vent, so there was a draft.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to my fellow Rochesterians! May you all have peace, fun, and happiness.

Reaction score
Since we're getting close to the limit, I've started a new thread here

I'll leave this one up for a little bit, in case anyone wants to get in the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.