The Rochester Thread - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This evening 7D had a mixture of Saga Legends (red Clone Officer wave) & TLC wave 3. Also 1 or 2 Darth Talon comic packs on the pegs.

Reaction score
jediblood said:
Yes, but I've been reading that the legs that it's packed are too weak to support the AT-TE, so Hasbro is offering stronger replacement legs, smarta$$.
In some cases. Mine are fine.
Haven't you opened your AT-TE yet to find out?

Reaction score
jediblood said:
role play items: the Terminator T-600 Voice ‘n' Vision Skull with authentic red light-up eyes, voice changer/sound effects.....
Now that sounds interesting!

Thanks Rick for the info.

Reaction score
jediblood said:
I noticed that Dreadnaught posted this in the Buffalo forums:

New Star Wars movies
It'd be nice if that link actually went to something. I even tried cleaning it up... but it still ain't working. even tried just moviesonline.ca and still nothing.

Reaction score

I was able to read the article with that link.

Although without a date attached to it - it doesn't really mean as much.

~Doc_Bev

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:

Just in time for the DVD release!
Twenty-four years too late! Awesome!
Saw the "Market Ambush set yesterday at Henrieta Target around 9am they only had one, it's probably gone by now wasn't sure if anyone here was activly pursuing it.

82jp said:
If you've ever lived in the country, or been related to anyone who's lived in the country, this would come as no surprise to you. "Cousin" in hillbilly just means "don't nobody know who yoah daddy is."
That is not exclusive to "the country".

Jediblood said:
New Terminator 3 3/4" action figures next year!
Saw the skull at the the dome show and full 1/1 scaled life-size at Celebration 2 and was flabergasted. It has great possibilities as a line. Hope they don't do what Kenner did with the Aliens line.

Reaction score
Neal said:
jediblood said:
Yes, but I've been reading that the legs that it's packed are too weak to support the AT-TE, so Hasbro is offering stronger replacement legs, smarta$$.
In some cases. Mine are fine.
Haven't you opened your AT-TE yet to find out?
I haven't yet, but by the time that I do open it, they might be out of replacement legs. Better safe than sorry.

Reaction score
jediblood said:
The_LingSter said:
jediblood said:
I noticed that Dreadnaught posted this in the Buffalo forums:

New Star Wars movies
It'd be nice if that link actually went to something. I even tried cleaning it up... but it still ain't working. even tried just moviesonline.ca and still nothing.
The link still works for me.
I must have caught it during the server backup.

Reaction score
Unless it gets verified on other sites & word comes down from Lucas, I think it is just a made up rumor.

Reaction score
Nice having lunch with Mark this afternoon

Stopped at 5R earlier today and finally picked up Indy deluxe Mutt w/Motorcycle. They also had CW wave 2 & Darth Talon comic pack (x 2)

Reaction score
I have to admit....I have no idea what that comic is talking about, but it was still funny.

BTW, some of you know this, but not everyone....I have landed a new job as a web developer at an advertising agency downtown. It's a contract position that could turn into a permanent job, but at least I'm employed for the rest of the year, possibly beyond.

Thanks to everyone who commented/posted/sent me PMs/etc. It was much appreciated.

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
I have to admit....I have no idea what that comic is talking about, but it was still funny.

BTW, some of you know this, but not everyone....I have landed a new job as a web developer at an advertising agency downtown. It's a contract position that could turn into a permanent job, but at least I'm employed for the rest of the year, possibly beyond.

Thanks to everyone who commented/posted/sent me PMs/etc. It was much appreciated.
Dan... I'm shocked.

You of all people would have known....

BTW, congrats of the pay increase.

Reaction score
Ive read about some of the left over clones and even some of their offspring in the Legacy of the force series of books I think its awesome. Now I just need to start to get the Legacy graphic novels.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Aquaman and Firestorm from the DC Universe line? It seems like I may be getting a few more of these.

Reaction score
Baltar said:
Nice having lunch with Mark this afternoon

Stopped at 5R earlier today and finally picked up Indy deluxe Mutt w/Motorcycle. They also had CW wave 2 & Darth Talon comic pack (x 2)
Same here Dave...always enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.