The Rochester Thread - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since we're rapidly approaching the limit in the old thread, it's time for a new one!

Reaction score
Wingnut said:
My cases arrive tomorrow Lingy.
Heh.

Mine are already here. they've been here. for about a week even.

Just need someone to pay for them.

Personally, I CAN'T WAIT for the 40 peice sets for Clone Wars on out. NO MORE 60 FIG sets!!!

Reaction score
Today I went on a mini toy run, and I found 3 Indy figure I needed:
- TLC Indy
- TLC Henry
- TLC Young Indy

No signs of the other three....and these were the only ones from that wave I could find....although the pegs were FULL of waves 1 & 2 figures.

I wasn't really looking fot them (I was going to buy the rest of the TCW figures I need), but I opted to get the Indy figs, because well, there's plenty of TCW out there.

Oh, and my Crystal Skeleton arrived while I was gone. The box it comes in is HUGE!

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
Today I went on a mini toy run, and I found 3 Indy figure I needed:
- TLC Indy
- TLC Henry
- TLC Young Indy
Good score! I didn't realize you were looking for these too. I'll add you to the list of folks that I've been trying to help track those down. They've been a [censored] to find thus far!

Reaction score
Thanks...I still need:
- Grail Knight
- Colonel Vogel
- Dr. Elsa Schneider

and I think there are a pair of deluxe sets that are out as well, right? I have to look them up...

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
Thanks...I still need:
- Grail Knight
- Colonel Vogel
- Dr. Elsa Schneider

and I think there are a pair of deluxe sets that are out as well, right? I have to look them up...
I'll keep an eye out for you.

Yep, I've seen the Cairo Thugs at a couple of places including 3F. I haven't see Mutt w/motorcycle yet though.

Reaction score
Same here. I can't believe I actually have to go back to work.

Reaction score
So ... 54 posts to catch up on, and it doesn't seem like I missed much. I was hoping that me leaving the state would have the "Curto Effect" and a bunch of new stuff would hit. It seems that only Dan can pull that off. Oh well.

Reaction score
Haven't been to any of my local stores since Saturday. Any Wave 3 Legacy or Titanium sightings in the Rochester area?

Reaction score
Warsaw_Wonder said:
Darn. Ok, thanks. If there were sightings, that'd be a sign for me here in Binghamton to get hunting.
Wave 3 has hit Buffalo a few times already.

Reaction score
TLC Wave 3 has hit Rochester. I found a Coruscant Clone Trooper (grey stripes) today. None of the other "new" figures, but there was a repacked Vader with the DSD piece (the leg I think) This was at 0K.

Not much else new SW-wise from what I saw today at 5E, 0K, 5D, and 1A.

UPDATE: Just got back from 7B, where I found a Mutt on a motorcycle, and 3G, where I found nothing.

Reaction score
macross7 said:
Which ones are in that wave? New molds?
New Molds:
TIE Defender
Rebel Transport
Trade Federation MTT
Imperial Landing Craft

Repaints:
Shadow Trooper Gunship
Republic Gunship (Clone Wars nose art)
ARC-170 (Clone Wars nose Art)

Reaction score
Cubecraft is a fun site. I did their Indy Idol. My favorite is the Adam West Batman. The Rocketeer and Space Ghost aren't too shabby either.

Reaction score
0F came though today. Normally can't find squat there but they had the latest Titaniums (the ones Neal found) there. I found that the MTT has a varient. One clean & the other weathered. I picked up the clean version.

They also had the latest GIJoe comic packs (the one with Nemesise Enforcer)

9N had the latest TF Robot Heroes. BW Primal, Rhinox, Tarantulus & Waspinator

I stopped by the Goodwill near Greece TRU & found some of the TLC figures there. Darth Vader (removable helmet missing the helmet parts but he did have the droid parts & Lancer IG88 complete with droid parts. Vader was .99 & IG88 was 1.99

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
It's nice to a married couple getting plastered on a Friday night.
A nice evening indeed....had to seize the one last opportunity this year for weekend juvenility.

With the approaching school year, our weekends will consist of Hockey and Baseball practice.....

Thanks for putting up with our sha-nan-agins.

Reaction score
Now, instead of Jango the Bounty hunter....we will have to call our male Husky - Jango the Bunny Hunter.

poor little bunbun didn't see him coming....

Reaction score
Saw Clone Wars this afternoon with my oldest daughter.

We were the only two in the theatre.

I liked it. Lots of action and I really liked the music selections. Nice to hear some new stuff.

I wasn't sure how the whole Asoka character was going to work in the bigger Star Wars universe. It was pulled off perfectly. I really liked her.

It kept my attention and I'm looking forward to the new animated series.

Reaction score
I got Tickets for the SW "event" at potterybarn kids for next saturday. Who is going to that next week?

Reaction score
Sorry, but I missed this. What is the event? Why are tickets needed for it, and how do I get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.