The Rochester Thread - 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
macross7 said:
Lepuscarnivorus said:
The vipers on that show must have been really easy to fly they only had three friggin button's.

So easy a girl could fly one.
I never figured out what the 3rd button was for. One was turbo speed, one was fire, the 3rd was ????
I think the third button was supposed to wipe out any knowledge, existence, or remembrance of Galactica 1980.

Reaction score
Finally took the plunge and picked up a BMF at Target the other day. What an awesome toy! Would have nice to have included a VOTC style Bespin Han, but I realize re-packs are easier and more cost-effictive. Still... kudos to hasbro for creating this thing!

Also went to see Clone Wars and I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I didn't care for the last 1/4 of the movie however... and those who have seen it probably know what/who I'm referring to.

I'm more than likely not going to collect the animated toy line. The cost of these figures is getting too high... $8 a pop a bit hard on my wallet right now.

I am however looking for the Last Crusade wave of Indy figures... has anyone had luck finding these?

Reaction score
Paul_B said:
I am however looking for the Last Crusade wave of Indy figures... has anyone had luck finding these?
They've been pretty scarce around here. Dave picked up a Young Indy for me (thanks again!) and I found Henry Jones, but other than the Indy in the wave, I haven't seen any of the other figures on the pegs.

Reaction score
Paul_B said:
I'm more than likely not going to collect the animated toy line. The cost of these figures is getting too high... $8 a pop a bit hard on my wallet right now.

I'm just going to get R2 & 3PO from the CW line.

I saw the Last Crusade wave once at Greece KMart. Not since.

Reaction score
macross7 said:
Paul_B said:

I'm just going to get R2 & 3PO from the CW line.

I saw the Last Crusade wave once at Greece KMart. Not since.
I picked up the Grail Knight from there.

Reaction score
Lukes_Dad said:
I always had a thing for this sci-fi chick back in the day:
I had a crush on Erin Grey, too, but I knew her as Ricky Schroder's Mom...

Reaction score
82jp said:
I had a crush on Erin Grey, too, but I knew her as Ricky Schroder's Mom...
Same here, Erin was another cutie

I watched her on both that (Silver Spoons?) & Buck Rogers

Reaction score
The_LingSter said:
I met her a couple years back. Still looks good...
Agreed. I saw her at Comic-Con and she was as attractive as ever (also saw Lindsay Wagner...AKA the Bionic Woman) who also looked great.

I didn't go up to meet them, just stood back from the crowds and took a peek.

Reaction score
CaptainAlex said:
Sithology_101 said:

Doesn't anyone like the EVIL girls??
What was wrong with Buck Rogers? I would have thrown Wilma to the proverbial space curb to nail the Queen. Evil is so subjective at times.
Actually, it was Flash Gordon who turned her down, Alex. The only Queen he had was his theme music.

Reaction score
and with that said......

stopped by:

2q - grabbed Speeder Bike Recon and Sith Evo pk

7v - nothing new

Reaction score
Neal said:
Paul_B said:
They've been pretty scarce around here. Dave picked up a Young Indy for me (thanks again!) and I found Henry Jones, but other than the Indy in the wave, I haven't seen any of the other figures on the pegs.
No problem!

I picked up Elsa, Vogel & Grail Knight this morning. Unfortunately there were only 1 of each, and I didn't see Henry Jones.

I'll continue to look out for these, and stash/grab any that I see for Neal, Rick & Paul

Reaction score
non sequitir-
does anyone know where the big honkin' gun came from that's in the weapons accessory pack that comes with some of the repacked figures in the Legacy line? I recognize all the others, but not that one. Is it a new one made specially for the accessory packs?

Reaction score
Lepuscarnivorus said:

mmmmmm...No-va.

Whats wrong with simple girls?
Ideas just make them confused.
I'd like to show her my boar worm.
That's the better woman to have. She can't talk back to you because all she does is grunt and point. Not much language skills there.

You. Me. Hidden Salami.

Reaction score
Another Assaj figure.
Another crappy job with the legs.

Arrggh!
Did pick up the Crimson Guard BP tho.

Reaction score
Sithology_101 said:
stopped at 6c....nothing.
Same can be said of 1X this morning

3T had a few battlepacks including Hoth Patrol. Also saw GI Joe Flint (Tiger Force) & Baroness (blue outfit) for the first time in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.