The Rise of Skywalker - 3.75” Want List *SPOILERS*

GNT

Reaction score
***Possible Spoilers***

Now the TROS is hitting cinemas what characters etc would you love to see Hasbro make from the new film in 3inch Vintage line?

Reaction score
I don't want any 3" TVC, but I'd go for 3.75" TVC, LOL I'll be seeing TROS in less than 24hrs. But based on TBS 6" releases and trailers, I'd want Jannah (sp?), Lando, Kylo unmasked and alt cracked helmeted head, C-3PO w/ Chewie's gear and little alien dude, Poe- non pilot gear, a named F.O. officer or 2, F.O. jet trooper, Snowtrooper w/removable cape, some resistance troopers and pilots, Palpatine, more knights or ren, dark Rey,..just for starters

Reaction score
I don't want any 3" TVC, but I'd go for 3.75" TVC, LOL I'll be seeing TROS in less than 24hrs. But based on TBS 6" releases and trailers, I'd want Jannah (sp?), Lando, Kylo unmasked and alt cracked helmeted head, C-3PO w/ Chewie's gear and little alien dude, Poe- non pilot gear, a named F.O. officer or 2, F.O. jet trooper, Snowtrooper w/removable cape, some resistance troopers and pilots, Palpatine, more knights or ren, dark Rey,..just for starters
I’ll second that request!

Reaction score
Seen TROS yesterday as releases take place on wednesdays around here. Quite a few won't get made but i wouldn't mind if Hasbro were generous. Want list here under but spoilers apply.

• Sureme Leader Kylo Ren
  • Poe Dameron
  • Finn
  • General Leia Organa
  • General Hux
  • Allegiant General Pryde
  • (Remaining) Knights of Ren
  • FO Jet Trooper
  • FO Elite Snowtrooper
  • C-3PO & Babu Frik
  • Jannah
  • Dark Rey
  • Jedi Spirit Luke
  • Lando Calrissian
  • Wedge Antilles
  • Maz kanata
  • Snap Wexley
  • Emperor Palpatine
  • Ben Solo
  • Jedi Spirit Leia

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet (just under 10 hours to go...) but the one thing I want from this film in 3.75" is probably the same thing I have been wanting since 2014/2015 - more aliens. I never thought I would see the day when the Star Wars toy line was almost entirely human characters.

Reaction score
Honestly, you list doesn't show much of anything new. So for me it's essentially a bore fest.

I would like a Jannah figure in this scale, however. As I don't collect every character in 6" scale. Also wouldn't mind a New Republic Trooper that I've seen pic of somewhere. Obviously Billy D. Lando, and maybe Wedge depending on what he looks like.

May still want an SA Hux, although my interest is waning on this. So maybe General Pryde instead.

I'm guessing we'll get the Emperor. It's a great way to release a popular character under the ST banner.

I'll have to wait till actually I see the movie though, to know for sure on all the characters I'd really like made.

As for the Human characters comment, i agree. ^
One of the biggest reason why the ST just isn't as interesting, they sacrificed character/species diversity for something unneeded in a Fantasy film.

Reaction score
I'll have to think at more length about what I most want but the one that definitely stood out for me in my first viewing was that first appearance of Lando. Removeable helmet, to be sure. He would make for a great figure.

Reaction score
Honestly, you list doesn't show much of anything new. So for me it's essentially a bore fest.

I would like a Jannah figure in this scale, however. As I don't collect every character in 6" scale. Also wouldn't mind a New Republic Trooper that I've seen pic of somewhere. Obviously Billy D. Lando, and maybe Wedge depending on what he looks like.

May still want an SA Hux, although my interest is waning on this. So maybe General Pryde instead.

I'm guessing we'll get the Emperor. It's a great way to release a popular character under the ST banner.

I'll have to wait till actually I see the movie though, to know for sure on all the characters I'd really like made.

As for the Human characters comment, i agree. ^
One of the biggest reason why the ST just isn't as interesting, they sacrificed character/species diversity for something unneeded in a Fantasy film.
It doesn't show much of anything new mostly because of the movie doesn't bring much new characters actually having enough screen time to be noticeable. Most new characters/designs in TROS have such a limited screentime that they are barely noticeable. Klaud, Lando in disguise, Ochee (Sith follower), Rey's parents, Rose and other Resistants/Rebels, new Imperial Guards

Reaction score
I want them to make everything. I'll buy any ship and any figure they put out. Definitely need a new Finn and Poe. Palpatine obviously. Seriously I'd buy a ****ing ROSE after seeing TROS.

Absolutely adored this movie.

Reaction score
The fact we don't have figures really scares the crap out of me. The distribution has been awful for the sequel series. I am legit shocked that this being the last Skywalker film we are getting close to nothing.

Reaction score
The fact we don't have figures really scares the crap out of me. The distribution has been awful for the sequel series. I am legit shocked that this being the last Skywalker film we are getting close to nothing.
I'm not shocked. After the clearance bonanza still going on from the TLJ products I can't see a situation where they would have put out more then they already did for TROS.

Reaction score
At least make a small attempt at dark Rey, more Knight of Ren and a few other new characters. The surrender cobra on this line is really disappointing.

Reaction score
This movie was MUCH better than TLJ. Honestly, after that film I no longer had any interest in collecting sequel trilogy figures. I even sold off some of the tougher to find 6" Black Series I had gotten (albeit generally making my money back on the likes of Hux and Asty)

Now after TRoS I'm wanting some more. I do still have all my old Wal*Mart exclusives that came out for TFA but I might actually pick up some more sequel figures.

As for a list, I know he's always a pegwarmer but Finn is a must for me. I loved the character here and in TFA and just hated what they did with him in TLJ. A couple new Resistance pilots would be cool, as would some new FO troops. Poe in his "adventure gear" could actually be kitbashed with an Endor Rebel Commando's torso.

Reaction score
So sad that we have to beg Hasbro for the basic, main characters from this movie. I have a list a mile long and frustrated to this we’ll get a mere fraction. Say what you will about the 5poa line, it would have been nice to have some of the aliens, droids, officers along with major characters.

Reaction score
This movie was MUCH better than TLJ. Honestly, after that film I no longer had any interest in collecting sequel trilogy figures. I even sold off some of the tougher to find 6" Black Series I had gotten (albeit generally making my money back on the likes of Hux and Asty)

Now after TRoS I'm wanting some more. I do still have all my old Wal*Mart exclusives that came out for TFA but I might actually pick up some more sequel figures.

As for a list, I know he's always a pegwarmer but Finn is a must for me. I loved the character here and in TFA and just hated what they did with him in TLJ. A couple new Resistance pilots would be cool, as would some new FO troops. Poe in his "adventure gear" could actually be kitbashed with an Endor Rebel Commando's torso.
Yes Finn is an absolute must have. He was my favorite new character coming out of TFA and was wasted in TLJ. Thankfully TROS fixed that (and some if you really pay attention to who he is).

A new Finn figure needs to be made.

Reaction score
Yeah, the basic line is sorely missed - its hard to imagine main characters not being represented in 3.75 scale. I think the following are pretty essential:

1.) General / Master Leia
2.) Lando
3.) Luke
4.) Connix
5.) Poe
6.) Finn
7.) Emperor
8.) Jannah
9.) Ben Solo

That's less than 10 that I think are essential to TVC or any 3.75 line, hopefully Hasbro can get it done. I'd like some background characters as well, such as droids, aliens, or knights / guards, but I'm not holding out much hope under Hasbro current management.

bac

Reaction score
The Emperor's new guards, though J.J. went wide-angle on them all the time so we never got a really clean close-up that I recall.

Reaction score
The Emperor's new guards, though J.J. went wide-angle on them all the time so we never got a really clean close-up that I recall.
One of my biggest gripe with TROS. Very few close up shots on new designs. New First Order/Last Order troops, Emperor Guards, even the Knights of Ren didn't get proper screen time.

Reaction score
Wow, so many choices...

Finn
Poe (adventure gear)
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren
Ochee
Nien Nunb
Cai Thrennai
Snap Wexley
The Emporer
General Allegiant Pryde
Lando (Passana disguise)
Janna
Ben Solo
Luke (Jedi training flashback)
Leia (Jedi training flashback)
Wedge Antilles
Aftab Ackbar
General Lando
Final Order Gunner.

Vehicles:
Treadspeeder
Passana Speeder
Y-Wing
Trifighter
Kylos TIE

Reaction score
Wow, so many choices...

Finn
Poe (adventure gear)
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren
Ochee
Nien Nunb
Cai Thrennai
Snap Wexley
The Emporer
General Allegiant Pryde
Lando (Passana disguise)
Janna
Ben Solo
Luke (Jedi training flashback)
Leia (Jedi training flashback)
Wedge Antilles
Aftab Ackbar
General Lando
Final Order Gunner.

Vehicles:
Treadspeeder
Passana Speeder
Y-Wing
Trifighter
Kylos TIE
This is my list too. Swap out Pryde and FO Gunner for Connix and Old Man Solo and a D-O and Babu Frik pack in somewhere (one with Finn, one with Poe) and this is my exact list.

Reaction score
I returned my Knights of Ren figures to the store today.

I want exactly zero figures from this film. I want to forget it ever happened.

(but Zori Bliss will still look cool in a cantina-esque set-up.)

Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't buy anything until after seeing the movie. I'm pretty much don't want any of it. I might buy a some of the Knights of Ren as they look cool. But what are the Knights of Ren anyway?

Reaction score
I returned my Knights of Ren figures to the store today.

I want exactly zero figures from this film. I want to forget it ever happened.

(but Zori Bliss will still look cool in a cantina-esque set-up.)
Why buy figures from a movie you haven't seen yet if you are prone to childish fits of anger that causes you to return the figures if the film doesn't play out the way you want it?

Reaction score
They didn't even address them in TROS other than them just being there. We never learned what the whole Ren thing was....
The OT never used the word Sith. A lot of what happens in these movies is filled in later. Also, never spoken in the OT: Palpatine.

Reaction score
The OT never used the word Sith. A lot of what happens in these movies is filled in later. Also, never spoken in the OT: Palpatine.
Good point, I'll allow it.

The Knights of Ren really is a side bar that isn't important in the big scheme of things. I just wish they hadn't bothered to make a big deal of it in TFA then. Talking about how Kylo is the leader of the Knights of Ren and going out of the their way it seemed to make it so it was a different thing than Sith...even though the whole thing was orchestrated by Palpatine….who was a Sith. It really is a minor grievance though in comparison and doesn't change the overall movie.