The Rise Of Boba Fett - Ultimate Battle Pack v2

GNT

Reaction score
Since the last thread is nearing the end please carry on here...

Year: 2010 Toys "R" Us Exclusive

Info: Ever since the Battle of Geonosis, young Boba Fett has made it his mission to confront the Jedi who defeated his father. Jango's son doesn't care that the duel between his father and Mace Windu was a fair battle between skilled warriors; Boba wants his chance to fight the Jedi. Eventually, his hunt is successful. He and Bossk fly Slave I to a planet where Mace and Anakin Skywalker are on a mission. The moment has come, and Boba is determined to make Windu pay for his actions on Geonosis, and to take his place as the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Points of Interest:

• Anakin Skywalker is a repack of 2009's Anakin Skywalker (Space Suit), without the extra accessories.
  • Boba Fett is an all-new figure.
  • Bossk is an all-new figure.
  • Mace Windu is a repack of 2009's Mace Windu.
  • Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter is a repaint of 2008's Obi-Wan Kenobi's Delta Starfighter.
  • R3-B7 is a repaint of 2008's R2-D2, without the extra accessories.
  • Slave I is an all-new vehicle.
  • This set includes pieces for the Galactic Battle Game: 5 dueling cards, 5 battle bases, and 1 game die.

Thoughts on this ultimate Battle Pack?

Reaction score
There are 2-3 at the TRU on Sheridan Drive in Amherst NY for $79.99 as of this past weekend.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: The Rise Of Boba Fett - Ultimate Battle Pack

Hasbro should've just released it as the Slave 1 plus the figures, they should never have included Mace's starfighter which added to the cost.

Reaction score
Re: The Rise Of Boba Fett - Ultimate Battle Pack

I hope they release R3-B7 and Bossk as standard carded figures.

Reaction score
I would like to make a request for another pic-fest

Does anyone have any nice comparison pics between this Slave1 and other CW and PT/OT vehicles that Hasbro has recently made eg. The AT-AT, Big Millenium Falcon, etc?

Reaction score
found 3 of these at a TRU that my sister in law works at. i believe she gets 10% off so I might ask her to put on aside on layaway and use her 10%. got to clear it with the boss ( the wife) first.

Reaction score
Hell yah, haven't been to TRU since last yr and damn they still about 20 or more these on the top shelf. If I known that I wouldn't have been in such a hurry to grab this.

Reaction score
Ewok_Slayer said:
This pack needs to hit clearance or a 48 hour 50% off sale
Honestly I thought $80 was a great price for the set!
By the time you divide it up it's really fairly decent price, I sold Bossk for $10, and the Jedi Fighter for $15.
That means after you subtract $8 each for both Boba and Droid, it comes to only $40 for Slave 1!
Mace and Anakin were throw away figs I used for customs.

Reaction score
Ewok_Slayer said:
Well its $99
Yeah, but including last Monday, it has been on sale for $79.99 a few times. TRU has a Ebay business too and sometimes it goes for $79.99 on that (while full price at TRU.com...go figure).

Reaction score
Hehe, I have two TRUs with in driving distance. The closest has not had this UBP in a year. The other always seems to have 20+ of them (at a reg price of $110).

Reaction score
Bought a custom ESB painted version of this Slave I for 45 shipped. B)

Reaction score
Just curious, with all the hubbub over the Vintage Slave I, does anyone still see this at their local TRU?

Reaction score
Nope. A nearby TRU had about 30 of theses a year or two after they were released. Then they disappeared. Not sure if they have a stack of them in the back room or not now.

Reaction score
Kicking myself for not getting this when it was abundant (took too long in holding out for it to go cheaper), but it's highest on my hunting list now.

Reaction score
I got this a few months ago on eBay for like £50. I only wanted the Slave 1 so I sold all the figures.

Reaction score
I think that I scored mine for about $89. Considering that it was two ships and five figures I did not feel too put out by the price. Plus is the most favored vehicle that my kids play with. I don't know why, but that little removable jail cell /coffin / box is always used by the kids. They love it. Someone is always 'captured' and locked away in there. I wonder if the new Slave I comes with that? I know it has the Carbonite Han, but I wonder if it was substituted?

My biggest miss was the Crumb Bomber Gunship. I also did the wait until it goes on sale and lost bit.

Reaction score
infernal lords i feel you on that...

I saw the Crumb Bomber a few times over a week, went to get one a couple days later then they were gone forever.

The fact that the new one comes with the two pods makes me furious since I worked so hard to find two of the geo pod/pilot sets. (not really, the irony just burns a lil)

Reaction score
How much would you guys estimate just the Slave I alone being worth? Can't find any recent completed listings on eBay. I'd like to sell mine to pay for the Boba version, which is what I wanted first anyway!

Reaction score
IMO it's worth $40 alone. I say that because of all the other stuff that came with it, Jedi Starfighter $20, then you have 5 figures at $8 each.
I definitely don't think it's worth the $70 they're charging for ESB version, especially because I don't feel the ESB one is worth that either!

Reaction score
I don't mean to advertise, but I noticed some people posting in this thread discussing the item and saying they wished they didn't miss out on it. I looked on Ebay and saw people asking $140+ for this thing. I'm not sure if it's worth that price or not but I got one a few years ago as a Christmas gift from someone who didn't know that I don't collect Clone Wars stuff. I never opened it and just put it away in a closet, planning to just keep it since it was a gift, but I'm having space issues and need to part with it. I was asking about $100 for mine if there's anyone here who would love to have the set. :)