The rip offs don't get more blatant than this...

Reaction score
Re: The rip offs don\'t get more blatant than this...

Whats you point,

Yes they are- but obviously every toy group wants a share of the Galactic Heroes Market, its obviously very viable. The DC Brave and the Bold ones coming out this year are as well.

Mattel copied attacktix (about 6 months too late), Hasbro copied McFarlane with large scale unleashed, and Toy Biz with mini scale unleashed.

There blatant rip offs- but I like them - they fit in perfect with the display- and I wish more toy companies would follow suit with their properties (personally I cant wait for the B&B ones-- I need a Batman for my display (and the Gentleman Ghost with Skeleton horse is just plain slick.

GNT

Reaction score

Scooby Doo and Doctor Who introduced mini figures similar to the Galactic Heroes line.

Reaction score

Well, what's funny about these in particular is that TRU still won't even put his name on the package. It just reads "HB" as the toy line and "Red" as the character name. I found the regular sized figures at Spencer's (where they were a couple dollars more) awhile back and bought all my Hellboy version figures there, since they allowed for the correct name.

It's like if they made a Wolverine line and never mentioned he was "Wolverine" and just always referred to him as "Logan" or "James". Eventually, you'd want a toy that says Wolverine on it.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Scooby Doo and Doctor Who introduced mini figures similar to the Galactic Heroes line.
Which are the scooby doo ones? Ive seen the Dr. Who but not those. Im intrigued.

Reaction score

Never mind just found them- Mystery Mates

Dammit- more stuff for me to buy
Double Dammit- these arent anywhere in the states