The Real World Austin

Reaction score
Hey you guys run into any of the Real World Austin crew while it filmed in the city??? I've seen a promo here and there, and that Wes guy looks like a real [censored]!!!

Oh and I heard that JJ Jake Pickle died!!! My mom just told me last night!! Although he was a Dem, I had much respect for the man, did much for Texas!!!

Reaction score
Haven't seen them, but the house isn't far from where I work. I plan to keep as far out of their way as I can. I'm fine watching them on MTV. Though it seems like the folks on 6th Street don't really want them around.

One of the top guys with our campus police department was in our office talking about how crime goes up in the cities that Real World films. He said that bunches of people come into town to try to be a part of it.

Though it does look like the cast has some run-ins with APD. I hope they get to test the tasers on them.

Reaction score
They wrapped up shooting a few while ago. I saw the camera crew around town. I could care less about MTV, or the "Real" World. This type of programming is aimed towards the 13-24 yr old crowd, and pot smokers who will watch anything.