The real thing or not !!!

Reaction score
Is that story even true?? they changed Return Of The Jedi to blue harvest cause they were getting overcharged being associated with star wars,that's what remember. This would not have been the case on A New Hope.

Reaction score
The working title on Star Wars was simply "The Star Wars" as far as I can recall. I have read numerous books on the making of the film and I've never once heard of any other title.

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
I checked with Steve Sansweet and after laughing hard he said it isn't true.

Reaction score
Can't believe no one in recorded (read: internet) history would have been able to keep the working title of SW a secret since the 70's. And - more importantly - why would an unknown movie need a working title anyway?

Reaction score
Strange thing to do for a seller to post an auction like this since the seller has almost 10 000 received feedbacks and almost 100% postive. Maybe he thinks that he can get away with it because of his great feedback?

Reaction score
Yzerman said:
Strange thing to do for a seller to post an auction like this since the seller has almost 10 000 received feedbacks and almost 100% postive. Maybe he thinks that he can get away with it because of his great feedback?
Or he genuinely believes it

Reaction score
This guy sounds convinced he has the real thing but I have never heard of ANH going by anything other than Starwars.
Hope he didn't pay good money for this and no one else is fooled.

Reaction score
Funny thing is that i've actually bought quite a few items from this guy, and he is a reputable dealer. I just think somebody got him good on this one.

If Sansweet is laughing at it, i gotta think it has no chance of being authentic, but you know what they say about one being born every minute!

Dax

Reaction score
Regardless of the authenticity, $29K for a friggin T-Shirt? Maybe if I can pay in Zimbabwe dollars but otherwise tell him he's dreaming!

Reaction score
Dax said:
Regardless of the authenticity, $29K for a friggin T-Shirt? Maybe if I can pay in Zimbabwe dollars but otherwise tell him he's dreaming!
You could say that Dax, but we are here on rebelscum where the normal laws of logic and reason do not apply. I mean there are several members here that have paid what some other people would consider outlandish amounts of money for, oh...a rocket firing fett? or a Vlix? or a carded Uzay? or a black polish snowtrooper?

We really can't do what we do and point the finger at another collectible and say "who would pay that for a t-shirt?!?" I mean, we can, but it sounds funny to me.