The rarest ROTS figure

Reaction score
What really is the rarest ROTS figure? Some people say its the AT-TE guner, when others say its the senate security. But does anyone really know what the rarest figure is?

Reaction score
I don't think any figure is rarer than another one. If you are having a hard time finding a certain figure they are coming in the newer waves along with the new figures.

Reaction score
The AT-TE gunner does seem to be harder to find than others, but he's shipping again in later assortments. Same with the royal guards.

Reaction score
Yeah I think your right but have you ever seen the AT-Te gunner in stores?I just cant seem to find one.

Reaction score
Red guard I guess would be the rarest/most popular as the kids would say

Reaction score
LandoGriffin said:
most rare/hard to find - clone pilot and/or nemodian warrior
You must run out and buy all of them you can make millions

Reaction score
LandoGriffin said:
DEAR GOD NO. Those are the biggest peg warmers! The AT-TE gunner seems to be the hardest one to find and gets the highest price in collectible stores. I found a blue gaurd in a store hours after they restocked.

Reaction score
I too would agree that these are the hard to find ones in my area,

AT-TE Tank Gunner
Royal Guard (Red/Blue)
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Battle Droid

Reaction score
For me its the Gunner. I saw 10 of them at a KB one morning, that was the one and only time I have seen him on a shelf. Everything else, including both Red and Blue guards, I have found in ample supply.

Reaction score
In the KC area I have seen the clones and AT-TE's a bunch. But that red guard I have seen only three all at the same store.

Reaction score
FalconClones said:

AT-TE Tank Gunner
Royal Guard (Red/Blue)
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Battle Droid
I'll ditto that. Beyond that it simply takes patience and a few ticks on your odometer to find stuff.

Reaction score
FalconClones said:

AT-TE Tank Gunner
Royal Guard (Red/Blue)
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Battle Droid
I would mostly agree except I have seen more C3PO than Vader recently, so I'd sub in Vader for C3PO.

Reaction score
Storm_clone said:
FalconClones said:

AT-TE Tank Gunner
Royal Guard (Red/Blue)
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Battle Droid
I would mostly agree except I have seen more C3PO than Vader recently, so I'd sub in Vader for C3PO.
in my area i would leave it how it is.

Reaction score
FalconClones said:

AT-TE Tank Gunner
Royal Guard (Red/Blue)
C-3PO
Count Dooku
Battle Droid
That's how it is in the OC.

Reaction score
I have found everything easily except for that damn green clone 3 pk. This thing is a pain to find, at least for the time being.

Reaction score
CommanderRedd said:
LandoGriffin said:
DEAR GOD NO. Those are the biggest peg warmers! The AT-TE gunner seems to be the hardest one to find and gets the highest price in collectible stores. I found a blue gaurd in a store hours after they restocked.
Dont listen to him hes crazy!

Reaction score
I have the AT-TE gunner too but that does'nt mean it isn't rare. But my friend found ONE and I had to trade my sneak preiveiw grievous for it.

Reaction score
matkatnadam said:
LandoGriffin said:
Must not forget Bail and Palps 35!
Wow... all above are peg warmers in the St. Louis area! The only one that gets "official" recognition in my book is the Red Guard... It was stated as the "chase figure" at C3 on a banner at Hasbro's nook...

Reaction score
Yes, they were joking. It's called sarcasm people.

I don't think there is anything rare in the ROTS line. i believe all the figures were made in equal numbers and that number is pretty high. It's just that some figures are more popular than others and the distribution of the figures was a bit uneven. The rarest figure is going to be different for each person and also for each region of the world. The figures are all out there, though, and in great numbers. You might just have to hunt around for what it is you want or need.

Reaction score
Rare would have to be the Red Guard... It's the only figuer not represented in the toy line... It shares the same number as the Blue guard and on all the packaging and listings the Blue guard is what's listed. If anything is "rare" it would have to be the red guard.