The Phantom

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing the Phantom in the Rebels toy line, not the greatest picture atm but it can be seen here.

"Like" if you plan to purchase this small vehicle

Last edited:
Reaction score
This may be the closest we get to having the Ghost, but time will tell. Though I suppose this one will be a natural buy if I decide to collect then figures.

Reaction score
It has a cool retro feel to it, like something Kenner would have originally designed for the vintage line.

Reaction score
Shame that this GI Joe-esque thing gets made and there's no re-release of the vinty Troop transport.

Reaction score
I wouldn't rule out the Troop Transport yet. This is just the beginning.

Not sure about this ship. Looks okay, I guess.

Reaction score
I'll probably pick this one up to throw into a spaceport diorama. I'm always up for more ships.

Reaction score
You ever put photos of that up here? There's one that a guy built that's amazing, I'm sure you've seen it.
I haven't - mine is still very much a work in progress. I've been working on a dio of the senate docking bays forever but it still isn't even close to being finished. The one in the custom dioramas section is indeed fantastic.

Reaction score
The design of the Phantom seems on the simpler side, which I'm not saying is a bad thing. It definitely looks Star Wars-esque, and even a little more on the vintage side at that, like a few people said earlier. A little weathering and it would look good. The cockpit looks fairly plain though, especially after all the updated vehicle cockpits that Hasbro has done over the last 5 or 6 years.

Reaction score
To me it looks a bit like a toy from Fisher Price's toy line Adventure People, which is cool because it gives it that whole 70s retro vibe :)

The SW toy line needs some new ships after endless redos and repaints of existing OT and PT starships.

I'll certainly hope to pick this toy up if I get the chance.

Reaction score
To me it looks a bit like a toy from Fisher Price's toy line Adventure People, which is cool because it gives it that whole 70s retro vibe :)
Oooh, good call on the Fisher-Price Adventure People! Great, sturdy, classic toys which still have a following, but have never experienced a nostalgia-driven rebirth like so many other 70's/80's properties.

Reaction score
Oooh, good call on the Fisher-Price Adventure People! Great, sturdy, classic toys which still have a following, but have never experienced a nostalgia-driven rebirth like so many other 70's/80's properties.
Yes a much underrated yet really cool toy line. I loved them as a child, they fit right in with Kenner's SW figures, plus and this was (and still is) very important to me Fisher Price Adventure People had a few more female figures in their line. Those figures looked like they fit right into the Outer Rim vibe from the OT, and their sturdiness should not be underestimated, that's why I preferred them over the much more fragile Joes. Plus they weren't military which fit more with the OT Rebels

Reaction score
I'll get one of these ships. its a neat design and looks great as a background ship. perhaps if I get the chance someday I'll design a diorama where the ship appears to have crash landed in the background of current Star Wars lore.

Reaction score
I like the design and all but, how much will it cost? If it costs too much ( $30+ ) then I'll leave it on the shelf.

Reaction score
I know that you can open the middle part, but I haven't seen any pics of what's inside. Are there seats in back or storage space?

Reaction score
Reminds me of a unproduced prototype of a ship that was used with the millennium falcon.It was a transport ship the was suppose to clip into the docking mandibles of the Falcon.I wish they will make the ship by itself.

Reaction score
Just saw a video review of this on Youtube. You can hold 2 figures in the cargo hold from what I saw. Too bad Hasbro got rid of making the ultra detailed cockpits for this line as the cockpit looks kinda plain, but it is a really nice looking vehicle.