The other 2 1:10 scale clone trooper statues are finally being made.

Reaction score
Just seen on the Attakus Facebook page that the other 2 1:10 scale clone statues that were pictured with the other 8 they did release are now finally being released. :) The white clone trooper & the white & yellow 212th clone trooper..., looking forward to finally getting them for my collection, been after them ages (they are making a production of 1500 of each). :)

Reaction score
I don't have any of these but I am happy to see you will be able to finish up your collection of these mate and think its great to see attakus is still in the game!!!

Would love to see some more 1:5 stuff from them

Reaction score
I don't have any of these but I am happy to see you will be able to finish up your collection of these mate and think its great to see attakus is still in the game!!!

Would love to see some more 1:5 stuff from them
The 1:5 scale would be my preferred choice for new statues from Attakus too..., there are still so many I'd love to see made, for starters a Biker Scout, Snowtrooper, Snowtrooper Commander, Death Star Gunner, AT AT Driver, Senate Guard, Commander Gree, Commander Bly, Commander Neyo, Commander Bacara, Captain Rex, well I think you get the idea..., I want loads. lol ;)

Reaction score
Bit miffed that my usual retailer of choice won't be stocking the latest clone statues, just have to hope Forbidden Planet will get them in stock now.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to completing my collection with these two statues. The only one that they are missing is airborne clone trooper statue since Attakus is basing their 1/10 collection on Episode III and airborne troopers can be seen in that movie.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to completing my collection with these two statues. The only one that they are missing is airborne clone trooper statue since Attakus is basing their 1/10 collection on Episode III and airborne troopers can be seen in that movie.
Well that's not the only one they are missing as they also haven't made Commander Bacara either or the Galactic Marine..., definitely want both of them made plus the one you mentioned too. :)

Reaction score
Apparently these 2 clone statues are being released next month (November) but that might just be the preorder date seeing as I can't find them up for sale anywhere as yet..., anyone know more than me??? :(

Reaction score
Any pics yet?
Yes, they are on the Attakus Facebook page or if you do a google search a type in Attakus clones they come up too..., they are also on the Yak Face forum as well..., only on the Internet via my phone at present so can't upload pics unfortunately or I'd show you them myself. :(

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. :) I think they both look nice, I was pleased to see the new additions have different poses from those already made.

Reaction score
No problem Kev. :) I like the all white one the best personally.
I like all clones, I have my favorites of course but number 1 is Captain Rex followed closely by Commander Cody..., colour scheme wise I do prefer a bit more than just plain white but as long as it's a non shiny look I quite like the all white clones then too. :)

Reaction score
I like all clones, I have my favorites of course but number 1 is Captain Rex followed closely by Commander Cody..., colour scheme wise I do prefer a bit more than just plain white but as long as it's a non shiny look I quite like the all white clones then too. :)
From a character standpoint Rex is my favourite due to the Clone Wars show, but my favorutie design is Cody and then Bacara and Neyo. :)

Reaction score
From a character standpoint Rex is my favourite due to the Clone Wars show, but my favorutie design is Cody and then Bacara and Neyo. :)
Well I prefer the phase II helmet design for starters & I definitely like it when there's something different from the standard design so the Commander's stand out because of that..., Cody's helmet & armor is the best design, I like Neyo's helmet next but I'm not overly keen on Bacara's..., it's just a little off really BUT we can't all like the same stuff eh?!? :) Rex is a good character, always liked him..., I do prefer his phase II look but haven't got anything in that design as yet, hopefully Sideshow will make something soon as they did says a phase II version was in the works last year & I definitely want it. :) For now though, I'm more than happy with my 5 Rex collectibles..., the legendary scale bust being the ultimate of course, it is truly impressive. :)

Reaction score
Well I prefer the phase II helmet design for starters & I definitely like it when there's something different from the standard design so the Commander's stand out because of that..., Cody's helmet & armor is the best design, I like Neyo's helmet next but I'm not overly keen on Bacara's..., it's just a little off really BUT we can't all like the same stuff eh?!? :) Rex is a good character, always liked him..., I do prefer his phase II look but haven't got anything in that design as yet, hopefully Sideshow will make something soon as they did says a phase II version was in the works last year & I definitely want it. :) For now though, I'm more than happy with my 5 Rex collectibles..., the legendary scale bust being the ultimate of course, it is truly impressive. :)
That Rex bust really does look a fantastic piece, not surprised you love it! :) Have you been updating your collection thread Kev?

Reaction score
That Rex bust really does look a fantastic piece, not surprised you love it! :) Have you been updating your collection thread Kev?
I'm having problems getting the pictures to show up, downloaded photo bucket onto my iPhone & did everything just like I used to on my PC but the pics just don't show up..., it's very frustrating to be honest. :( I'll sort something out soonish though as I've just got to get a wireless dongle thing for my PC & then I'll just use that again (had been waiting for my dad to bring me my own down that I leant him but when he came he just brought me the box, not very helpful).

Reaction score
I'm having problems getting the pictures to show up, downloaded photo bucket onto my iPhone & did everything just like I used to on my PC but the pics just don't show up..., it's very frustrating to be honest. :( I'll sort something out soonish though as I've just got to get a wireless dongle thing for my PC & then I'll just use that again (had been waiting for my dad to bring me my own down that I leant him but when he came he just brought me the box, not very helpful).
That's a shame as I always enjoyed your updates, but they do say moving is one of the most stressful things you can do, and I imagine that is increased when you have to transport collectibles. I look forward to you getting things set up again as your thread was always fun to follow. :)

Reaction score
These 2 clone statues are finally available for preorder from a UK retailer, order sixty six toys. Expected release date is currently showing up as January 2014. :)

Reaction score
My 2 clone statues will be arriving on Thursday..., can't wait to see how they turned out (in hand). :)

Reaction score
My 2 clone statues will be arriving on Thursday..., can't wait to see how they turned out (in hand). :)
I'm glad these 2 came the same day as the rather cheap & tacky Kotobukiya General Grievous figure, it's good to know that Attakus can make superb small scale statues that have a wow factor to them (unlike Kotobukiya which haven't produced 1 1:10 scale figure with any kind of wow to it at all). Love both of my new little clone statues, nicely detailed, good paint jobs too..., really hope they make some more of these statues, I absolutely love them. :)