The Official Qdoba Lunch Link - Part 2

FOO

Reaction score
SHould old queso be forgot, and never brought to mind, should old queso be forgot, get your butt to Qdoba's sign. I will be there.

Reaction score
Guys,

Starting next Friday (2/25) I will be able to start joining you at Qdoba again! My schedule has changed at WZZM and I'm now anchoring sports on Thursday & Friday nights, meaning I don't need to be in until 2:30pm.

Looking forward to FINALLY getting back to joining you guys. It's been a very, very long two years.

FOO

Reaction score
I am in for tomorrow, but I gotta be out of there by 1230.

Reaction score
Not making it today, boys. Got a sick 1-year old at home. I'm watching him until my wife comes home at 2pm so I can go to work.

We'll try again next Friday.

Reaction score
I'm not going to be there this week as I have meetings surrounding lunch time where the first might run late and the second starts promptly at 1. hopefully next week.

Reaction score
I won't be at the Q today, gents. I have a straight-up noon haircut. The soonest I would get there would be 12:30pm and that's about the time when everybody leaves.

See y'all next week.

Reaction score
I'm in today hoping to see others as well. Being that its spring break Smiles you around?

Forget that post, discovered that Smiles had something much, much better going on than to be here today.

FOO

Reaction score
I'm in. Lori and my 2 girls are joining us. So we will need a big table.

Reaction score
Sorry I missed again, guys.
I had both my kids Friday until my wife came home at 1:30pm to relieve me.

I just can't get in sinc with Friday lunches right now, but I promise at some point I will.

BA

Reaction score
I'll be there today, may be a little after 12 as I'm suppose to have a meeting from 11-12, but i'm hoping it either runs short or doesn't happen at all.

Reaction score
Doubt I'll be there today, guys. I was fully planning on it then my wife sprang my daughter on me this morning, saying that I have her until 2pm.

Miss the Friday lunches.

Reaction score
I will start being able to do these lunches every Friday with you guys again once my daughter goes back to school. That's two weeks.

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm so sorry I'm not making it to the "Q" on Fridays like I said I would.
Things just keep popping up.
This past Friday, I was all set to go and then my wife called and wanted me to do lunch with her and her family, who happens to be staying with us this weekend.

I couldn't exactly say "no" to that one.

All I can do is say that I will keep trying.

Miss you guys.