The Official "Identify these parts" thread

Lex

Reaction score
There are identifaction threads from time to time, so feel free to use this one. I have parts I've gotten in SW lots, can anyone identify these?

Reaction score
Second pic, the radio is from Playmobile.

Last edited:

Lex

Reaction score
DSC_006027.jpg
Any idea what these are and are they something to sell or throw out? :)

Reaction score
Never throw out anything :) , for useless that it looks. The first item is a Clone Trooper antenna, such as the ones of standard troopers or Kashyyk troopers. Helmet is from Medieval Crossbow DC Robin, from Kenner, made in the 90s. Pistol is from a Clone trooper commander, shared by many.

Reaction score
Wow... I gotta break out my parts bag. I've got a number of things I could use identification on. Nice work Rahm :)

Lex

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! All of these came with vintage hauls, never thought they had clone stuff with them.

Reaction score
The little black piece in the first pic is definitely Playmobil, but I can't place it. It's a connector or hydraulic arm or something like that.

Reaction score
These types of threads are a great game to pass the time! I'd also say that if anybody has other sites (like YoJoe.com), to put them in to help spread the knowledge.

For site contributions to help identify random vintage era figures, I like to advertise Kevin Lentz's 334 Archives. Kevin is a member around here, though I don't recall his user name and can't seem to find a 'members search'...

Reaction score
I love these kinds of threads! I've had these spare parts for some time and just can't figure out what lines they belong to. They are all sized for 3-3/4" figures. A few of the guns look like Transformers accessories. I've checked many other sites (Yojoe, transformerland, etc.) but just can't find examples of these. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Jeff

Attachments

Reaction score
I've identified just about every vintage Star Wars item I own except this one. Does anyone know what this piece is and to what collection? Thanks!

IMG_4152.JPG

Reaction score
Hi ObiMully,
Your part is one of two support pieces for the vintage ESB Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. So return the favor and help me with the list I posted above yours... just kidding!

Reaction score
Hi ObiMully,
Your part is one of two support pieces for the vintage ESB Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. So return the favor and help me with the list I posted above yours... just kidding!
Thank you! You are awesome. Embarrassed to say that I have the laser cannon and have stared at it multiple times but did not notice. Appreciate it!

Reaction score
Jabba no botha,

47_DSC06231.jpg

This black gun is a Cosmic Cannon from a Robotech Robolinks Force 51 set (had a different name in Japan under Blockman).

Scroll down to the last pic of this page:

Don't know if some other parts are also from this line, but it's a good page to ID parts

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are identifaction threads from time to time, so feel free to use this one. I have parts I've gotten in SW lots, can anyone identify these?

The strap is from an A team figure i believe.

Reaction score
Number 17, the red hand, is a piece to a dime store "remote control" robot. They came in lots of colors. They were wire control, one or two red buttons on a black remote to make them go forward and backward basically. The armes were poseable like an action figure. One arm could hold a sword or gun depending on your preference. The other, fired its fist as a projectile with the press of a button on the wrist.

Reaction score
Forgot about this thread, any more help with my unknown parts? You can check them out in post #12.

Reaction score
Its possible, but the detail is really sharp, no flash on the rubber, and its survived decades, which makes me think its well made. I figured it was from an 80s fantasy line as well, probably MOTU, but no match thus far. Also considered She-Ra, Blackstar, D&D, The Other World - nothing similar. I suppose it could fall into the 90s too, but I've done a heavy search on google, including uploading the image...

Reaction score
Neither, unfortunately. I'm probably going to have to contact a vintage toy dealer to get an identification.

Reaction score
It has some kind of robot quality (the “metal”-type frame underneath the snake skin, and the weird greeblies up and down its body at various points). It’s probably too big and too thick and well-made to be a staff. It might go on a vehicle. It definitely looks ‘90s to me.

Lex

Reaction score
Does anyone know where this piece is from? Looks familiar but I can't place it. :unsure:
Nimetön-1.jpg

Reaction score
View media item 400189
Posted this in another section and some of the GI Joe accessories in the top right have been identified, as well as the Transformers piece on the bottom right. If anything else looks familiar, please drop a line. ;)