The Official Cantina Crazies Center!

Reaction score

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL CANTINA CRAZIES CENTER!

Proudly presenting the Rebelscum Group...

Click on the banner to join!

Hello all! There are many people who have an interest or focus for the Mos Eisley Cantina Scence from A New Hope. Since there is not an official place for all the Cantina fans to discuss their focus and interests I have taken the liberty to convert my thread that was originally for other to help me confirm my Cantina Figure list so I could complete the full scene with what figures we've seen produced so far. So feel free to post what ever you wish about the Cantina Scene you desire! Feel free to post pictures of your setup, posts your own check lists, ideas, etc. Thanks for stopping by! Come again!

In an attempt to try to benefit the community I have complied a check list of all the Cantina Figures made. I have them organized by the line they appeared in and how they appeared in that line. Also there are little notes since your Cantina may not be the same as other's.

Cantina Figure Check List
(Latest/Best versions only)

POTF2:
Lak Sivrak (Basic Figures 1998) (Replaced by Ketwol in SE)
Takeel (Cinema Scenes 1998)
Muftak (Exclusives 1998)
Wuher (Exclusives 2000) (Which ever you prefer, POTF2 or OTC)

POTJ:

Ellorrs Madak (Basic Figures 2001)
Ketwol (Basic Figures 2001) (Replaced Lak Sivrak in SE)
Rachalt Hyst (AKA Zutton) (Basic Figures 2001) (Red Suit- HS)
BoShek (Basic Figures 2002)

SAGA:

Djas Puhr (Basic Figures 2002)

OTC:
Dr. Evazan (Screen Scenes 2004)
Kitik Keed'kak (Screen Scenes 2004) (Essentially the same as TSC Basic Figure)
Wuher (Screen Scenes 2004) (Which ever you prefer, POTF2 or OTC)
Zutton (Screen Scenes 2004) (Blue Suit- ANH)

POTC:
Dannik Jerriko (Basic Figures 2005)
Feltipern Trevagg (Basic Figures 2005)
Myo (Basic Figures 2005)

TSC:
Hem Dazon (Basic Figures 2006)
Kabe (Basic Figures 2006)
Labria (Baisc Figures 2006)
Momaw Nadon (Basic Figures 2006)
Nabrun Leids (Basic Figures 2006)
Greedo (Vintage 2006) (Essentially the same as SOTDS SL)

TAC:
Elis Helrot (Basic Figures 2007)
M'iiyoom Onith (Basic Figures 2007)
Cantina Band Member (Multipacks 2006) ( Total number of Band Members is personal preference. Usually 5, 6, or 7)

TLC:

Dice Ibegon (Basic Figures 2008)
Pons Limbic (Basic Figures 2008)
Trinto Duaba (Basic Figures 2008)
Wioslea (Baisc Figures 2008)
Hrchek Kal Fas (Baisc Figures 2009)
Leesub Sirln (Baisc Figures 2009)

TVC:
Bom Vimdin (Basic Figures 2011)
Ponda Baba (Basic Figures 2011)
Snaggletooth (Special Action Figure Sets 2012)

Main Characters:
Han Solo (VOTC 2004)
Chewbacca (VOTC 2004) (Could also use TSC Early Bird Set closed mouth Chewbacca.)
Ben Kenobi (TLC Basic Figures 2008)
Luke Skywalker (TLC Resurgence Battle Pack 2009)
R2-D2 (TLC Resurgence Battle Pack 2009) (Also could use VOTC R2-D2.)
C-3PO (TVC Basic Figures 2010 or TSC Basic Figures 2006)

Note: At least three Jawas were seen in the Cantina, it's your personal preference which versions you prefer.

Also at least two Sandtroopers appeared in the Cantina to investigate. One was a Squad Leader and the other was a Corporal. (Orange pauldron for the Squad Leader and White for the Corporal.)

Cantina Accessories:
Droid Detector
Straight Bar Sections: A, B, C, D, and E.
Curved Bar Sections: A, and B.
Small Tables: A, and B.
Large Tables
Bar Cups: A lot are packed with Cantina Patrons and an accessory, also available in Bar Section. Several cups are available outside of Cantina Patrons that also work well for Cantina Cups.

External Information Links/images:
jlw515's Cantina Customs Resource Page
Cantina Seating Chart
Star Wars: Lost Cut (IV A New Hope) Deleted/Alternative Cantina Scene

Have something to add or did you notice a glitch? Please let me know and I'll update it or fix the issue!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes - TLC Wioslea!

Although she was mainly in the 'sale of the Landspeeder' scene, she was also in the Cantina.. one of those blink & miss moments.

Reaction score
Yes - TLC Wioslea!

Although she was mainly in the 'sale of the Landspeeder' scene, she was also in the Cantina.. one of those blink & miss moments.
She was? Can you point her out to me in this video please? I'm analyzed it a few times already, I don't see her.

Star Wars - Episode IV: Cantina (Full Scene) - YouTube

Also is that Bossk at frame 1:00?

Thanks for the input! :)

UPDATE:

TLC:

Jawa (Basic Figures 2008)
Jawa (Basic Figures 2009)

Two were visible in the Cantina and I think having the two best variants give them a variety.

I do also plan on getting all ANH Tatoonie figures too. Chances are they stopped in at least one in their life. (;

Last edited:
Reaction score
^Nope! That is an unidetified human wearing Bossk's outfit.[or it would later be his outfit]
How do we know it was a human?

Okay, cool. Thanks for the info! They reused Rebel Pilot helmets a lot too. Even Garven's in ESB. Biggs' in ROTJ, etc.

Reaction score
To my knowledge, Wioslesa is never in the cantina, but rather right outside of it. You can see her in a screen cap 2nd picture down on this page: Inner City
That is what I always thought.

Now granted she may have stopped in sometime in her life..

After I'm done with all the Cantina characters I'll move on to those that appeared in the city from ANH.

I'm not interested in ROTJ Jabba's Palace all that much.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep, that looks like her! I'll be adding her to the list. :)

Thanks very much. I did do those kit bash Garven pictures for you for I guess we're even? Heh heh. :D

Looks like Ponda is wearing a white scarf though? :ambivalence:

UPDATE: Found this image. Kinda looks legitimate, yet somewhat doesn't.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate those things! :livid:

Oh well, your picture if proof enough. Thanks, really glad I have a better excuse to buy that figure. :D

Reaction score
Thanks, really glad I have a better excuse to buy that figure. :D
No excuse needed mate - it's an excellent figure worthy of purchase! :)

Regarding updates & whatnot, I'd love to see a new Snaggletooth based on the vintage Kenner figure; grey furry face / hands / feet, red eyes, black hair, big white fang, black nostrils, maroon jumpsuit, black sleeve & ankle cuffs - THE WORKS. :encouragement:

The reason the old Kenner figure is so cool, is because it's an amalgam of the better aspects of Takeel & Zutton. Of course - not film accurate, but a brilliant idea nonetheless. I never liked the POTJ Zutton. Sure - an accurate enough figure based on the SWHS guy.. but an ugly figure based on an ugly Snivvian. Never liked Zutton's 70s collar & little black shoes either..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you can truly count me crazy, but I am a fan of the scene. I'm getting 5 more figures for it soon (Feltipern, Myo, Mohamaw Nadon, Duro, Hem Dazon), and I can't wait for them!

Reaction score
You know, thanks so much for the awesome amount of research that went into this thread. It's hard to keep all the figures straight, let alone would would be unanimously considered their definitive versions, names, and what line they appeared in too. I've got quite a few of these guys, but I'm also missing quite a few as well. I might balance out to 50/50, but I'm looking to pick up some of the creatures I missed relatively soon. Does anyone know if any customizer sells glasses/drinks for dioramas? I've unfortunately lost a lot of them over the years.

Reaction score
You're welcome my friend! :) Yeah, it took awhile but I'm pretty well adjust to it all now. :) I must admit I found it enjoyable.

I'm only missing two at this point I believe. Though I'm hoping my seller pulls through for me. :eagerness:

I'll take a group shot like Curto used to. I'll also add numbers by the figures in the picture and add numbers to the list so you know who is who. :friendly_wink:

I unfortunately don't know anyone who does make them for certain. I have almost too many actually. They are packed in with almost every patron. And those bar section sets had up to 7 or 8 cups per set I think at one time.

May want to ask JACKOFTRADZE since I know he made a Cantina Dio with custom cups and all. He may be willing to sell you some. :)

Anyway hope all goes well!

I'm considering adding a member list for those who want to join the madness.. I mean club. :highly_amused:

Reaction score
Yep, that looks like her! I'll be adding her to the list. :)

Thanks very much. I did do those kit bash Garven pictures for you for I guess we're even? Heh heh. :D

Looks like Ponda is wearing a white scarf though? :ambivalence:

UPDATE: Found this image. Kinda looks legitimate, yet somewhat doesn't.

I think that image is from the Customizable Card Game. They photoshopped a ton of images making it, including the occasional Cantina ones. For example, there was no blue Snivvian in the movie but Zutton is pictured in a blue outfit:

Zutton - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Blue Snaggletooth is the only Cantina figure I haven't got, and while I wouldn't mind having him I'd prefer accurate Snivvian figures. The POTF "Zutton" is actually Rachalt Hyst from the Holiday Special and was another doctored image for the CCG in A New Hope movie cantina background.

Reaction score
My Cantina is pretty much complete. It was starting the Cantina which got me into collecting Star Wars figures. I just need R2, 3PO and another Ketwol so I can turn his head backwards to make Melas. It's a shame that figure didn't come with a simple soft-goods hat.

I got two Sandtroopers wandering around in there, 3 Duro's, 2 Kal Fas's, 2 Nabrun Leids (one silver one white) eight Bith (one drinking the rest in the band) 2 Greedo's and a Pax Bonkik, 2 Feltipern Trevaggs, and another Trinto Duaba wearing Garindan's cloak who's perfect as the mustachioed Stennes Shifter.

Also using the occasional stand in - Voolvif Monn for Arliel Schous, young Aunt Beru as Swilla Corey, young Uncle Owen in place of 'pig-faced man', old Uncle Owen as Merc Sunlet and Bossk with his head replaced by Boshek's helmet as my yellow spaceman. Also got Vaporator Luke with Fixer's head to represent that dark-haired moisture farmer who was standing next to the Tonnika Sisters. At the back of the bar I have a Quarren Warrior as the fugitive Quarren (just need a Jedi Robe to put on him) Ree Yees as the Gran security guard, Gasgano, Talon Karrde (SWG reference) and ROTS Wookiee Gunner which I thought made for a good Chalmun with his white streaks of fur and his jacket! :beguiled:

Reaction score
Wow! Cool pieces! I'm not into it like that since Vintage and Prototype stuff can get fairly expensive. Love the Vintage items and Wuher stuff!

I would love to find a beater red and blue Snaggletooth sometime. :) Though I'm not holding my breath on the blue one. :(

Personally I have a touch of OCD and I have an issue using figures for characters that they really aren't. Also have an issue making customs. So even though there were two identical Saurins and two Morseerians I only have one Kal Fas and the silver suit Nabrun Ledis.

Well I've gotten lucky on eBay and just got all the ones I was missing except one. Though I may be able to get one somehow.

Reaction score
Need to start a cantina now for my collection. Anything would be awesome. Please PM for offers regrading characters or tables. I have an armored savage, ready for trade.

Reaction score
I'd really appreciate if you didn't use this topic as a billboard. Plus the people who post here probably won't be willing to trade or sell their stuff since it's their collecting focus.

Reaction score
Anyway I got the vintage Ponda Baba, a must have for any cantina. Dr Evazan is one figure I'm hyped up on. Can't wait to pick him up.
Just need get a hold of the pack with a "piece of the cantina and wuher".

Reaction score
Anyway I got the vintage Ponda Baba, a must have for any cantina. Dr Evazan is one figure I'm hyped up on. Can't wait to pick him up.
Just need get a hold of the pack with a "piece of the cantina and wuher".
Agreed, sorry I got snippy earlier. Something else was going on and was in somewhat of a hostile mood.

I still think it was stupid Hasbro didn't put Bastilla in next year's wave instead of Evazan! Bastilla would go with Malgus (I know they weren't in the same game though) and Ponda would go with Evazan. I understand Hasbro doesn't want themed waves but what is the deal with having a group of figures that go together? The Hoth Rebel was a good choice since winter is approaching and people would be more inclined to buy one. I really wanted the TLC W2 Scuba Clone in the Summer to mess around with in the pool but we got it at an off time. :(

And I think the Bar Section with Wuher was part of the Canceled sets. There were three more planned but they didn't make the cut. I think it was Wuher, Evazan, and Kitik that were canceled while Momaw, Greedo, and Ponda actually saw a release.

So you'd be better off getting the more accurate POTF2 one, tracking a loose OTC Wuher down, or getting this pack. Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive
I personally suggest getting that whole pack. You get three bar sections, three figures, and about 7 cups. Scummer Since1978 has one for sale in his topic right here for a good price. That's where I got mine. Just press Ctrl + F and type "Wuher". You'll get the listing. Shipping was about 3-4 for me.

Hope this helps! :friendly_wink:

"..you didn't see us in the south passage.."

:ambivalence:
:numbness: Don't want to know..

Reaction score
Holy smokes! How have I missed this thread???

Cantinacustoms.tripod.com is MY website!! I love the Cantina. Slowly but surely revamping that website. Got some cool stuff to update. For one the character I refer to as "Little Aunt Beru" isn't correct. That is actually a man i.e. Geoff Moon. I've got his promo photo from back in the day. The lady who was scheduled to play "Little Aunt Beru" actually played Kabe. So, the character sheet from the Star Wars Chronicles book is kind of misleading. Anyway, I'm gonna have to scroll back over the past four pages of this thread.

Jason

Reaction score

Cantinacustoms.tripod.com is MY website!! I love the Cantina. Slowly but surely revamping that website. Got some cool stuff to update. For one the character I refer to as "Little Aunt Beru" isn't correct. That is actually a man i.e. Geoff Moon. I've got his promo photo from back in the day. The lady who was scheduled to play "Little Aunt Beru" actually played Kabe. So, the character sheet from the Star Wars Chronicles book is kind of misleading. Anyway, I'm gonna have to scroll back over the past four pages of this thread.

Jason
Ah, nice to meet the man who made that website. It's helped me so much with my Cantina. I'm glad to have it on the External Reference Links! I added Cantina Resource Page to the links are removed the other two redundant ones. Yeah, I did notice it was a bit out of date, if you need any help I'd be glad to. It wouldn't hurt to add Ketwol and Melas from the SE's in the Character list as well. But of course keep Lak and Arleil. Just little notes saying that Ketwol replaced Lak in the SE's and Ketwol's head was turned around for Melas that replaced Arleil in one scene. Though Arleil is still visible. Shame we'll never get a figure of Arleil probably. :(

Would you be interested in having a Holiday Special Section? :D

Reaction score

Jason
That site was invaluable for helping me with my cantina too. It's why I've got 3 Rodians in there and a 7 piece band (and one Bith drinking) . Looking forward to the update.

If I can make one suggestion though, I think it's safe to say that "Fu Manchu" is another Stennes shifter like Trinto Duaba:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trinto_Duaba

Unidentified mustachioed individual - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

What do you think?

Reaction score

Jason
Well, at least you have found it now.

Reaction score
NORM!!! I mean JASON!!! Glad to see you made it! I'm a fan of your site as well! I unpacked my modern figs and got them back on display a couple of days ago! It's been over a year, but I finally got my hands on the new Ponda and I HAD to display 'em!