The Official Black Friday/Holiday Deals Thread

Reaction score
Feel free to post and highlight and notable deals for this coming Black Friday and anything else they may pop up during this Holiday season.

I for one, will be hanging out at Best Buy with hopes in getting a new TV.

For your reference, here is an informative link for sales this year:

www.bfads.net

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will be heading to Target at midnight. I'm not an early riser so it will be much better for me to head out at midnight.

Reaction score
Anyone interested in video games, Walmart is going to have Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield 3 for $28 each on Black Friday. I think I may have to go out an risk getting into fisticuffs with old ladies and try get both games.

Reaction score
I would have gone for that if it was COD, but I already got Arkham City weeks ago at full price. GOTTA HAVES ME THOSE PREORDER BONUSES...

While I don't know of any deals on the following...these are things I'm hoping to buy on black friday.

1. Jurassic Park Blu Ray set
2. Alien Anthology Blu Ray set
3. Lord of the Rings 2011 Blu Ray set

Reaction score
I ended up buying a new LED TV today. Best Buy is price matching through Jan. 24. So if the price falls, I just have to go back and get a refund.

Reaction score
I didn't see anything terribly interesting in the ads I looked at... I'm thinking about getting Epic Mickey for Wii at Target ($15), and the $200 PlayStation 3 is tempting, but I probably won't buy it.

I'm working from 11:45pm to 11:45am, so I don't exactly have a chance to buy anything, anyway.

Reaction score
AAFES (for us military peoples) is selling the new Assassins Creed game for 39 bucks. Great deal, 20 dollars off. I'll be getting that. Last year I picked up Assassins Creed Brotherhood on BF at AAFES as well.

Other than that, nothing else I was really hopped up about.

Rod

Reaction score
If I'm able to....work permitting..... I'll be at Best Buy to score a TV. Depends how many they plan on getting.

Reaction score
Anyone else hanging out at Best Buy Like me? I'm not too sure hoe early I'm going to get there. I just hope they have enough of the Sharp TV's to go around.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm more of a "Cyber Monday" guy. Not gonna get in a fist fight with a fat lady over some electronics.

Reaction score
I was planning on going to Walmart for the $388 17.3" laptop but I actually picked up a better one the other day for $60 cheaper.
I now have no reason to go out and fight people on BF, unless I go just for the people watching of course.

Reaction score
I was planning on going to Walmart for the $388 17.3" laptop but I actually picked up a better one the other day for $60 cheaper.
I now have no reason to go out and fight people on BF, unless I go just for the people watching of course.
People watching is always fun.

Reaction score
I know, I'm looking for an excuse to go. I even asked my wife last night if there was anything she wanted me to go and pick up.

Reaction score
I have to be at work at 11:30 pm, so I guess no shopping for me :(. Was just planing on getting a new camera at Targert for $100.00

Reaction score
Black Friday is overated. I remember last year going to it and before they were supposed to open they had people already inside.