The Office (NBC) Dunder Mifflin Display

Reaction score
For any fans of The Office out there...

I've been collecting Office Dunder Mifflin memorabilia since 2008. Just put together this display for a little change in my collection room. Besides the Quill.com products, there's a newly added promotional NBC mouse (with floating characters Jim, Dwight, Pam, and Michael) along with the Dundie Award. Also pictured is a framed Dunder Mifflin Stock (from the Steamtown Mall in Scranton) and a Dunder Mifflin sign as seen on the show.

So. I miss this series. And I still love it dearly.

Reaction score
I am also an Office misser. Put the discs on when we're winding down for bed now and then.

Reaction score
Great collectibles there! Very nice.

Huge The Office fan here; when it initially came out I didn't think I would like it as much as the original BBC show; but, in a short time (I'd say by the second season) it completely eclipsed the BBC series in quality & from a pure entertainment standpoint.

I think the show went downhill somewhat after Michael Scott left; that being said, the last two seasons (without him) were still entertaining/amusing - and, the series as a whole is one of the best TV comedies of all time!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great collectibles there! Very nice.

Huge The Office fan here; when it initially came out I didn't think I would like it as much as the original BBC show; but, in a short time (I'd say by the second season) it completely eclipsed the BBC series in quality & from a pure entertainment standpoint.

I think the show went downhill somewhat after Michael Scott left; that being said, the last two seasons (without him) were still entertaining/amusing - and, the series as a whole is one of the best TV comedies of all time!

I couldn't agree more. And the series finale is probably the best finale I've seen, period.