The next big ticket item?

Reaction score
Just wait until the Benioff and Weiss Knights of the Old Republic movie starts to rip off of "Game of Thrones".

I don't know that there is really much that can be done that isn't at least similar to what's been done before in terms of story.
Agreed. Of all the complaint of un-originality, at some point we're gonna see recurring themes considering how long Movies have been around. Not to mention books.

Reaction score
Saying that King Kong is The Hunchback of Notre Dame or that Tall Girl is The Ugly Duckling or something isn’t nearly the same thing as saying TFA is ANH. Motifs repeat, and have since the beginning of freaking time. But you can reveal recurring themes with new characters and settings and plots and materials and pacing and all manner of narrative scenarios without such direct point-by-point quotation.

I don’t have any trouble with TFA, but do see the direct tribute, which some find boring. To quote Lando, “that was TOO close.”

Reaction score
having a reoccurring theme or 2 is and would be acceptable, but in the case of the ST, there is too many. There wasn't a lot between PT and OT.

Reaction score
My apologies, I didn't bother reading all the rest of this thread so I don't know if this was brought up?
It was mentioned at SDCC the next Hasbro Pulse, large item, would be a collaboration between Hasbro and GTP Toys, they are planning on making the Deathstar hanger from ANH it will be L shaped and can accomodate the BMF
They said there would be an announcement closer to Christmas and it would be around $300
What do you guys think about something like that?

scale - https://i.imgur.com/VLjxMGW.jpg

If they do I might consider buying one of these, likely one with a circular mounting base built in so I can knock out a few shelves in the center, without it falling apart. To fit the Falcon display.
Then slowly build out new D.S. scenes "rooms" from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got to say those are some ambitious shelves, I've never seen anything like it! More info about where those images come from would be appreciated! Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
More info about where those images come from would be appreciated! Very cool, thanks for sharing!
Lol you can do what I did > Google search > Spherical Shelves > then click on anyone of those that interest you.
Or if the ones I posted interest you> Mouse over image > Right click > Search image.

Another interesting option:

And this never occurred to me, would be way to massive, yet a fascinating big bold approach; a "shelf" you could admire from the outside but could actually sit in the inside of too.
No idea if you could get him to build that for you. ... LOL! https://www.measureandmake.co/store/p22/Spherical_shelves.html#/

...and in case for some reason it's not incredibly obvious yes the Falcon is added, no this poor man is not building a giant Death Star shelf to display his Falcon, LOL!.
(although he should be!:sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saying that King Kong is The Hunchback of Notre Dame or that Tall Girl is The Ugly Duckling or something isn’t nearly the same thing as saying TFA is ANH. Motifs repeat, and have since the beginning of freaking time. But you can reveal recurring themes with new characters and settings and plots and materials and pacing and all manner of narrative scenarios without such direct point-by-point quotation.

I don’t have any trouble with TFA, but do see the direct tribute, which some find boring. To quote Lando, “that was TOO close.”
I agree. Terminator 2 was lambasted for the same reason. As were the Indiana Jones sequels.

Reaction score
Lol you can do what I did > Google search > Spherical Shelves > then click on anyone of those that interest you.
Or if the ones I posted interest you> Mouse over image > Right click > Search image.
Haha yeah...I was on my ancient cellphone at the time and didn't have the patience to wait! The way you were describing them I thought they were a part of someone's Star Wars project, but now I see you were combining these with the theoretical GTP Death Star Hangar. (So I guess they are part of your Death Star Project!)

I have had plans/dreams of converting a 6-foot bookcase into a Death Star Playset, but you may have swayed me to one of these spherical shelving units!

Reaction score

Another interesting option:

And this never occurred to me, would be way to massive, yet a fascinating big bold approach; a "shelf" you could admire from the outside but could actually sit in the inside of too.
No idea if you could get him to build that for you. ... LOL! https://www.measureandmake.co/store/p22/Spherical_shelves.html#/

...and in case for some reason it's not incredibly obvious yes the Falcon is added, no this poor man is not building a giant Death Star shelf to display his Falcon, LOL!.
(although he should be!:sneaky:)
That red one is so cool! That right there just shows the potential for a spherical Death Star. Realistically, it probably takes up LESS room than the Barge because of its shape. It's taller, but certainly doesn't have to be 4 ft. wide. I really think HasLab could get very creative and nail a design in that style.

Reaction score
Unicron will probably sell well in Asia where they love giant robots.

As for the Tantive IV I wonder if they could make it along the lines of the old rebel transporter - essentially an empty shell with interior play set parts for the corridors etc stored in the engine section and swappable.

Reaction score
That red shelf does make me reconsider how I'm planning on doing my docking bay setup....especially since it wouldn't require me to make changes to a load bearing wall like I was planning...grrrrr....that's a good idea. Crap...I'm going back to the drawing board it looks like. Well, my designs were in flux anyway as I'm waiting to see GTP's new sets.

It would also free up the wall I was originally considering for other displays.

Reaction score
I would be really curious how GTP's new set would fit into a spherical model. I had planned on some day making a larger spherical DS because I wanted to see what it would take for the rooms to be in scale and house the BMF. The 'walk-in' version similar to the one the guy is sitting in would be my dream. I can just imagine it being covered with the outer shell and a little hinged door panel that goes up like a Lamborghini. There would be more than enough room to accurately recreate about every scene in the movie, at which point you'd need to get creative in order to fill the rest of the space.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really liked the idea someone had in the Gentle Giant section of making a 1/6 scale jumbo Kenner Death Star. It would be around 6" high which isn't that much bigger than some doll houses and Disney castles.

Reaction score
I would be really curious how GTP's new set would fit into a spherical model. I had planned on some day making a larger spherical DS because I wanted to see what it would take for the rooms to be in scale and house the BMF. The 'walk-in' version similar to the one the guy is sitting in would be my dream. I can just imagine it being covered with the outer shell and a little hinged door panel that goes up like a Lamborghini. There would be more than enough room to accurately recreate about every scene in the movie, at which point you'd need to get creative in order to fill the rest of the space.
I don't think the GTP one is even meant to be in any way compatible with a (possibly) spherical Death Star. No one knows what a Death Star HasLab would even look like - all speculation at this point. I would highly doubt that GTP is making something that would be compatible with a future Death Star set. It would be shocking to me if they were. I think their set is simply for the hardcore scene photographers and scale enthusiasts who want to see a massive hangar for the BMF to dock in, complete with a mechanical doorway to close on Vader or open to the lightsaber battle. It'll stand alone as a fantastic set, but I have no expectations that it will ever go inside or connect to something larger. I'm sure it'll be very nice on its own, but I'm definitely curious to see how high the walls will be, if it'll only be 3 sided or 4 sided and if there are any more action features outside of the doorway. Really curious how they'd handle the Stormtrooper elevator and if a glossy black hangar floor will be included.

Reaction score
I really liked the idea someone had in the Gentle Giant section of making a 1/6 scale jumbo Kenner Death Star. It would be around 6" high which isn't that much bigger than some doll houses and Disney castles.
Wow, could you imagine that? I'd love to see a mock-up, it would certainly be a fun thing, but I feel most don't have enough GG toys to even fill the thing when they are over $100 themselves to begin with.

Reaction score
I don't think the GTP one is even meant to be in any way compatible with a (possibly) spherical Death Star. No one knows what a Death Star HasLab would even look like - all speculation at this point. I would highly doubt that GTP is making something that would be compatible with a future Death Star set. It would be shocking to me if they were. I think their set is simply for the hardcore scene photographers and scale enthusiasts who want to see a massive hangar for the BMF to dock in, complete with a mechanical doorway to close on Vader or open to the lightsaber battle. It'll stand alone as a fantastic set, but I have no expectations that it will ever go inside or connect to something larger. I'm sure it'll be very nice on its own, but I'm definitely curious to see how high the walls will be, if it'll only be 3 sided or 4 sided and if there are any more action features outside of the doorway. Really curious how they'd handle the Stormtrooper elevator and if a glossy black hangar floor will be included.
I just meant how it would fit into a custom spherical Death Star; I didn't expect GTP would be doing anything like that. Although we can't rule out them going the modular route, which would please many people. I would even bite on something like that myself, even though I would probably end up trying to cram it all into a spherical model at some point lol. I'd be surprised if they made it 4 sided, or even 3 for that matter. Unless the walls were removable, 3 walls wouldn't be ideal for photography, and 4 would be too closed in. It would be really cool to see the air lock/bay window/whatever you call it, but it would end up being just a frame with a flat image, which I don't know if many people would go for.

Reaction score
I don't think the GTP one is even meant to be in any way compatible with a (possibly) spherical Death Star. No one knows what a Death Star HasLab would even look like - all speculation at this point. I would highly doubt that GTP is making something that would be compatible with a future Death Star set. It would be shocking to me if they were.
I agree. But for the dio builders/customizers it could make for a great piece to build a custom spherical DS around it.

I think their set is simply for the hardcore scene photographers and scale enthusiasts who want to see a massive hangar for the BMF to dock in, complete with a mechanical doorway to close on Vader or open to the lightsaber battle. It'll stand alone as a fantastic set, but I have no expectations that it will ever go inside or connect to something larger. I'm sure it'll be very nice on its own, but I'm definitely curious to see how high the walls will be, if it'll only be 3 sided or 4 sided and if there are any more action features outside of the doorway. Really curious how they'd handle the Stormtrooper elevator and if a glossy black hangar floor will be included.
I'm looking forward to seeing how well some of those features will be executed. Functioning blast doors would be great.

Reaction score
The proposed GTP Hangar set has been described as L-shaped, that right there indicates to me that it won't have any flooring included. I would wager the longer side of the L will be the wall with the squarish blast door that Han Luke Leia n Chewie use to dash to the Falcon at the "top" end and the computer alcove where 3PO and R2 hang out in the middle. The bottom of the L will have the blast door behind which Vader and Ben duel, but again I am doubtful it will have the room in which the duel takes place included.

The wild card is in the height of the walls. In my work on building a Docking Bay 94 backdrop for the BMF, it has been my experience that you need a wall height of over 12 inches to get a good representation of it as a backdrop once the Falcon is parked in front of it on display. All those doors and alcoves that are figure-sized get hidden once the ship is in front of them.

Reaction score
I was looking at taller walls than that. I was getting GTP walls and basing it off of Niubniub's tutorial I needed walls that were 4 panels tall. Or roughly 24". You're right, the Falcon hides the walls pretty quickly. I have enough to do a decent section of wall that's 3 panels tall and it's not bad, but an extra stretch of walls would give it the scope needed.

Reaction score
The proposed GTP Hangar set has been described as L-shaped, that right there indicates to me that it won't have any flooring included. I would wager the longer side of the L will be the wall with the squarish blast door that Han Luke Leia n Chewie use to dash to the Falcon at the "top" end and the computer alcove where 3PO and R2 hang out in the middle. The bottom of the L will have the blast door behind which Vader and Ben duel, but again I am doubtful it will have the room in which the duel takes place included.

The wild card is in the height of the walls. In my work on building a Docking Bay 94 backdrop for the BMF, it has been my experience that you need a wall height of over 12 inches to get a good representation of it as a backdrop once the Falcon is parked in front of it on display. All those doors and alcoves that are figure-sized get hidden once the ship is in front of them.
Interesting - so if it's only two walls, that kind of stinks for setting up the scenes on the right side of the Falcon where literally all the action takes place. Granted, I'd totally want the alcove that R2 and C-3PO hunker down in and the blast door and such, but I'm thinking of using the Imperial Scanning Crew figures we got in Legacy years back with those awesome blue crates they came with. How are you supposed to display that kind of scene going on, or even the main heroes fleeing to the Falcon if there would be a whole wall blocking it? Staring into the dio from the left side of the Falcon, all th.ese key scenes would really be covered up. Either way, I'm very curious how much space there will be for the BMF. Will it be snug or have a ton of room on the floor to the right of it? I also wonder if they'll have that computer room up on the one wall where the guy asks why TK-421 isn't at his post. It's an observation window up there and also counts as a room of the Death Star. I doubt GTP is going that hard on this. My guess is, based on his previous prices, that $300 isn't going to net a lot of features or "value"

Reaction score
I was just thinking that same thing about the room with the observation window. I'm almost positive that is actually the famous 'Red Control Room', where Han, Luke, Obi-Wan and the droids first take refuge. Imagine having that as part of the set-up! Not likely, but definitely opens up doors for more sets in the future.

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  

Sorry if there are repeats, or quotes edited out of context, or some I missed, this was just a quick simple word "Tantive & Blackade" search and copy.

Given its iconic status as the first thing on screen in the original Star Wars and the setting for multiple iconic scenes across multiple movies plus the fact that it was planned by Kenner but never released, the Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner seems like a natural fit for a HasLab project.

It's a vehicle that has playset possibilities like the Sail Barge and a pretty decent one could probably be made around the size of the Barge.
But whatever they do, I hope they do it in 3.75" scale.
Blockade runner...it’s the most obvious to me
That would be an amazing vehicle to finally see done. And I think a lot of people would probably want to get one.
... the Tantive IV ship/playset that was proposed back in 85-86
The Blockade Runner is very viable. I could probably draw up a working diagram myself.
A Blockade Runner - I also think this should be top of HasLab's list
Blockade Runner...most definitely.
The Tantive IV makes the most sense as it could be made as a complete ship ...Big enough to house a few figures and recreate some of the scenes. It also appears in 3 movies plus Rebels so a chance to recreate all kinds of scenes from all eras of Star Wars to date (OT, PT and the Disney age).
1) Tantive IV - As both a ship and playset... similar to Sail Barge, closed to see ship, opening panels to show interior hallways. Scale won't be nearly as true as the Sail Barge, but most seem to want even larger than Sail Barge.
I'd like a release of the vintage prototype blockade runner.
I don't care about the scale. It's a TOY and I collect toys. It looks like fun :)
... i think the next big one will be a Tantive V.
Yeah man, it's really one of the very few, if any, vehicles that Kenner/Hasbro hasn't made from the OT. I wouldn't want a mini Tantive IV per say because I think that would kind of ruin what realism the ISD would have making it almost like those old Micro Machines sets where the vehicles were ridiculously undersized and the figures all matched the scenery though. Obviously, it would be a very cool nod to the classic chase, but I want the REAL Tantive IV, underscaled as it may be.
As for possible next big ticket items? I would be interested in the following -
...Blockade Runner
Alright HasLab,....
Tantive
A large Tantive IV is one of my top wants, so I'm not suggesting they make a miniature model instead of the big one. ...
There's plenty HasLab could offer in 3.75" scale. A Tantive IV... I hope they fully utilize HasLab.
Blockade Runner
I’d support a Blockade Runner,
Blockade Runner ...
If they made these, I would be fulfilled :)
- Tantive IV playset vehicle (Sail Barge quality)
....and Tantive IV are of particular interest to me because I'd definitely like to see all of them to made,
D
As for other large vehicles/playsets? I would look mostly to some OT items for the larger offerings:
-Tantive IV
Next big ticket item:
Tantive IV...
...as long as the figures can fit inside and the scale is somewhat relative to the already existing vehicles. ... if it was as big or bigger, which it would almost definitely be, I'd be more than happy with it. Make the outside look like the actual ship and have an interior that shows key scenes in the movies, with enough room for a few figures here and there, and I'm happy. Obviously the bigger the better, but if we have to make sacrifices to get it done, I'm all for it.
A large Tantive IV is one of my top wants,
I think the Tantive IV would also work. Make it a 4-5 foot long ship that opens on the size with rooms and hallways. It would be epic.
I'd say about 4 feet for the blockade runner .... just about perfect to finally give us versions of these ships that LOOK like the movie when buttoned up from the outside. They will be plenty jaw-droppingly huge to do them justice.
You can play around with distance (opposite corners of a room for instance) to make up for scale if it bothers anyone that much lol.)
I would be really excited if HasLab did the Tantive IV next. It's the very first thing that you see in the entire saga (after the crawl), and yet it has never been made in the 3.75" line. Given 4' to play with, I think that Hasbro's designers could do a fantastic job with it.
My vote is for a blockade runner. Or Jabbas palace.
A blockade runner would also be outstanding.
3.75" scale all the way...
I would also back:
...Tantive IV
I would be really excited if HasLab did the Tantive IV next.
Folks ever since I saw return of the jedi with more than one blockade runner I've wanted one. So I would be all in for that.
I concur, this is one of my dream builds right here. Display it right next to the Falcon & Sailbarge ...
Blockade Runner
But I would love a larger "Vintage Collection" version that could open up and have some sort of scaled playset of the hallway section inside. I can speak from experience, collectors dig a neat Tantive IV hallway playset...
Yes exactly! I think that would be a fantastic dual purpose vehicle. The cockpit wouldn't need to be anything crazy, although I suppose they could always model it after the Episode III version that Bail Organa has since they show that cockpit in the film. Could be a bit of an Easter Egg to that movie. Like you said, it should open up to the iconic hallway and at least have an area for a pod to launch that 3PO and R2 could fit in. Would be awesome if they could make a blast door that actually blows off to simulate the Stormtroopers raiding the ship. Outside of that, maybe some cool electronics/light up engines.
Large size Rebel Blockade Runner is a no-brainer!

That vintage concept was fun!
I for one, am hopeful for a Tantive IV (AKA the BLOCKADE RUNNER). Why?

• A locale from both the classic movies, the Prequals, and Rogue One.
  • Was the home to now TWO considerable battles across 2 separate star wars movies. (2 of the most memorable battle scenes in all of Star Wars)
  • It opened the entire Saga! First ship seen and First ship that we had a battle in!
  • ITs a unique setting in its style and décor, and would be something different.
  • We have gotten NO rebel interior playsets since the Kenner line began back in 1977! Its time for a rebel base/rebel ship!!
  • It was a vehicle that was originally planned for the Kenner line, but was cancelled. (infact there was even a prototype made)
  • IT was would make for an awesome playset. The hallway battles, the scene with Leia and artoo, The Rogue 1 hallway scene with Vader and the rebel troops, Vader interrogating the rebel troops from ANH, escape pods area, a nice big Bridge, a brig/security area/ an engine room, an armory. It would be AWESOME!
  • Conceptually, Ralph McQuarrie drew the Blockade runner to be the "Hero" ship of the entire series, but then was replaced by the Falcon, which makes it even more significant.
  • We already have a great Falcon, the BMF! No need for another one!
I wouldn't mind if Hasbro did the Kenner Blockade Runner that was going to be released mid eighties in the Retro Collection and threw in a Rebel Fleet trooper too.
A blockade runner the size of the Barge would be amazing. I'd totally support that.
I’d be all over the following:
Blockade Runner
After seeing that pic of Luke in the Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner, I just might be interested in a HasLAb version if done a certain way. The cockpit thought would have to be enlarged considerably to house two pilots. Specifically so certain characters can recreate a few scenes spanning the entire Saga.
Would also be kind of cool if the escape pod could eject, so we can shoot he Droids across the room. lol
The blockade runner would be an awesome playset, just like the barge.
I think the Tantive IV would also work. Make it a 4-5 foot long ship that opens on the size with rooms and hallways. It would be epic.
I wouldn't mind if Hasbro did the Kenner Blockade Runner that was going to be released mid eighties in the Retro Collection ....
For something somewhat realistic I guess i'd have to go with the Tantive IV.
Give me ...the Blockade Runner .. any day.
If they did a 5 foot ... Blockade Runner I would probably be on board....
...Tantive IV is most welcome.
Tantive IV (AKA theBLOCKADE RUNNER)
I forgot about this one
I'm in, if they ever make this one
but unless its 4-5 feet long, it shouldn't be through Haslab, or shouldn't be made altogether

If this swings back Star Wars way, after the Sail Barge success, the Tantive IV really does seem like the next most logical large scale vehicle choice.
Although it'd absolutely have to be scaled down to pretty much one long functioning corridor, connecting a few display "scenes".
Maybe with gunner stations one above another bellow.

It's the first scene (and ship) ever seen in Star Wars ... it opened and introduced the entire franchise.
That alone should be a selling point.

It fits the criteria of too large scaled for retailers to carry.
Never before produced (if that's the emphasis of this production line)
Has the nostalgia throwback to reference a once vintage (never produced) prototype.
Yet with the bigger new scale this allows, offers both exterior display...
and with removable panels... several classic specific interior play-set / and figure display areas, throughout the length of it's build:

Corridor where we first meet R2 & 3P0

Intro battle hallway for staging Storm Troopers vs Rebels

of course door breach where Vader makes his epic entrance.

Alcove where we first meet Leia

The Escape Pod access-tunnel and scene with launch and release gimmick lends for another working Play-set area.

Working rotating gun laser-turrets above and bellow, another place to feature figures.

Probably the only "dead-space" on the whole thing is the massive engines in the back, but load them with removable panels, or better use the interior of that area for some kind of conference room, weapons and troop storage, or engineering area, connected to that main antenna up top, and it all becomes functional.

And finally the ship connects the original to the modern Disney era of films with R1, where the bridge is shown and comes into play, becoming another significant detailed area and place to showcase figure.

First thing would be to remove anyone with such little imagination and vision, from any hypothetical projects. LOL! ;)

For the record I'm fine with them fudging the scale and slightly stylizing the vehicle, so long as it retains most it's main visual cues, and is faithful to the purpose and functions of the vehicle.
So regarding the Tantive IV, as homage to the never produced prototype (pictured further back in this thread), yet more approximating the quality and scale of the Sail Barge.
Scale; I imagine for 3.75 collectors to feel satisfied, it would at minimum have to be be slightly larger than the Sail Barge, so taking that as the starting minimum;
In this quick very rough mock-up bellow, it is about 52.5" in length, that is about one standard figure larger than the length of the Sail Barge.
I'm just showing about the minimum for it to work, you could easily go bigger, maybe breaking it down placing removable engines on the side of the vehicle in the packaging, and still go bigger and still in the same size box as the Barge.
Yet even at this scale (again about one figure size larger then the Barge) every vignette I listed above^ still fits, and is featured.

Central is the corridor where we first meet R2 & 3P0
Intro battle hallway for staging Storm Troopers vs Rebels
Door port/access and breach where Vader makes his epic entrance. (A separate attachable set which connects to the main door hatch, could be the R1 corridor where Vader wrecks the fleeing Rebels)
Place where Vader kills Antilles
Alcove where we first meet Leia
The Escape Pod access-tunnel
With room for at least four (again heavily stylized) Escape-Pods.
At this scale all four can be made accessible and fit two droids, and have launch and release play-set gimmick to shoot them out the bottom of the Tantive IV. (although i imagine they would only rig one for that.)
Working (accessible by ladders up and down) rotating gun laser-turrets, above and bellow, each with room for gunner figures.
Small rear staging room/weapons/troop storage/or engineering area.
And finally corridor that ends at bridge, which has plenty of room for pilots, standing crew (Leia) proper viewing window.
It all fits at this scale.
Might edit a few thing, again this is a very rough sketch, yet even at this minimal (starting point) scale, every vignette and play function I mentioned would fit.;)
I would add that you could use the engine compartment. Use some transformer ingenuity and split it down the middle so that you could 'splay' it to either side and extend those hallways... where the circular parts are just before you get to the engines (where all your stormtroopers are). They were able to do something similar with the BB-8 "playset" when it opened up. Imagination goes a long way but unfortunately most need a picture, so Don Wan... salute!

Imagine this hiding inside the engine part.
Considering how well the Barge turned out, getting the team that designed it should suffice for imagination and vision.
Forgot to add - I'd be on-board for a Blockade Runner!
OMGonk! BRINGING IT BACK...!

If there wasn't enough movement for it already, new trailer ^ scene brought it all back around for me!

And more glorious detail, look at this wonderful shot of the underside, hanger bay, landing gear, you can see the gun turret, the escape pods, etc...
This ship embodies the spirit of the SW Rebels start to finish.
From the opening shot, the droids getting the plans from Leia, retroactively where Bail and Obi-Wan set in motion the fate of the Rebel twins, to R1 Leia receiving the plans(hope) from the fallen Rogues, and now this ...the last stand captured under the shadow of it's hull.

This is it, this is the ship needs to be done, Blocked Runner should absolutely be the next Haslab big ticket!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It they do a Blockade Runner it must have a removable escape pod that is decently detailed. They do that, and I'm in. B)

Reaction score
^^^Completely unnecessary.
This comment is completely unnecessary.

Loved the pictures above, DonWan - ignore the twit. Great catch on the underside of the ship, I didn't even notice, but you can def. see the escape pods there. Smart observations as well, it's the ship that opened the series, my guess is it's the ship to take us out.....until the next one (I don't have any faith that this is truly the LAST of the Skywalkers, not by a long shot. They are the entire reason we watch the series)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Loved the pictures above, DonWan - ignore the twit. Great catch on the underside of the ship, I didn't even notice, but you can def. see the escape pods there. Smart observations as well, it's the ship that opened the series, my guess is it's the ship to take us out.....until the next one (I don't have any faith that this is truly the LAST of the Skywalkers, not by a long shot. They are the entire reason we watch the series)
Don't mean to be nosey, but I think lister may have been talking about the quote with a bazillion pics attached in the original posting and not the couple of shots from the trailer. But DonWanKihotay revised the post and put in a spoiler tag to make it right.

Last edited:
Reaction score

He quoted over 50 posts including some of his own for no other reason than to prove that people want a Blockade Runner, something everybody already knows.

It was a ridiculous and obnoxious post. He has since edited it and added a spoiler tag. You should really try to actually understand a situation before you start calling people "twits."

Also, go f*** yourself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't mean to be nosey, but I think lister may have been talking about the quote with a bazillion pics attached in the original posting and not the couple of shots from the trailer. But DonWanKihotay revised the post and put in a spoiler tag to make it right.

Not nosey at all, you were informative! I clearly had not the seen the prior post, though I gotta admire the time it took to cull all those quotations - I'm kind of impressed haha.

He quoted over 50 posts including some of his own for no other reason than to prove that people want a Blockade Runner, something everybody already knows.

It was a ridiculous and obnoxious post. He has since edited it and added a spoiler tag. You should really try to actually understand a situation before you start calling people "twits."

Also, go f*** yourself.
I stand corrected - I see what you were getting at. Hard to understand a situation when the posts were removed and instead put a spoiler?

But wow - that's how we're going to react? I was simply defending someone's right to their opinion. In hindsight, he took a lot of time to put all that together. While excessive, it proves that a Blockade Runner would be popular with a good handful of us on this particular website.

Reaction score
Yeah I was in full celebrate the Blockade Runner mode after seeing the awesome new trailer shots.
Wanted to showcase everyone supporting it, yes including my own. It got pretty long, which was kind of the point.
I see why it was allot to scroll through so I apologize for that!

Thanks SaberSonic83 for the back up, you didn't know I added the spoiler tag only after the complaint.

Agree, the scene ads to the whole display value of the ship, now for figures both inside and out, as it's now where the Rebels apparently reassemble for their last stand, and the Blockade Runner's "return" sort of embodies that.
Poe (who is sort of picking up the Rebel leader mantle from Leia is giving a rousing- "we are not alone, good people will fight if we lead" speech under it's (and symbolically her) protective shadow.
As has been indicated where the X-wing and Falcon represent OT Luke and Han, the Blacked Runner always seemed like Leia's equivalent ship.
Just another great reason it should be made.

I'll add your quote to the others! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I passed on the barge but would be all in on a corvette. But they would have to provide new fleet troopers too.

Reaction score
I passed on the barge but would be all in on a corvette. But they would have to provide new fleet troopers too.
Absolutely, and pilots, from R1 hard to tell they might be wearing somewhat distinctive uniform, helmet gear?

----

The ghost could be a contender again, as it can be seen ourPOV ^ to the right of the Falcon.
If they pan in towards the cockpit, I'm not that familiar with Rebels continuity, who would be in it at this point?
And as live action? Do they play themselves?
Vanessa Marshall, Freddie Prinze Jr., Tiya Sircar?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m with you too!

I want a cantina more than anything, but I’d definitely love a blockade runner. I want it large enough to feature the scenes from the movie, maybe Barge sized? I’d pay $500 (although I doubt we can get the next one for that).

Reaction score
The ghost could be a contender again, as it can be seen ourPOV ^ to the right of the Falcon.
If they pan in towards the cockpit, I'm not that familiar with Rebels continuity, who would be in it at this point?
It might be either Hera or her Son Jacen.
The Ghost would be hard to build though. Her Insides don't really fit her outside. Then again, that seems to be normal in Star Wars ;) :D

Reaction score
The only problem I see with the Blockade Runner is that it would have to be way larger than the barge to properly hold figures or a detachable escape pod, other than that I’m all for it. They did however work out the size/figure holding issue with the recent LEGO one.

Reaction score
I’m with you too!

I want a cantina more than anything, but I’d definitely love a blockade runner. I want it large enough to feature the scenes from the movie, maybe Barge sized? I’d pay $500 (although I doubt we can get the next one for that).
cantina?

Are you listening Hasbro?

Make a cantina with several exclusive lack in TVC figures and £250 is yours.