The next big ticket item?

Reaction score
Have I mentioned lately that i really want an Ewok village and Yoda's hut!
Yoda's hut wouldn't need to be HasLab at all, and I really want to see Hasbro proper branch out from the modular playsets to do some great standalone stuff with the new sculpting and tech they have now.

That being said, I absolutely would take both in a heartbeat. Ewok Village for HasLab or not is high on my list. They would do such an incredible job with that and the play features.

Reaction score
The Havoc Marauder. It's a cool design, but I'd want to see more of it in action before deciding if it'd be worth it. Also, would depend on how popular TBB becomes. I imagine it'd be a hard sell if the show doesn't garner a large audience.
Agreed. I am just looking at current media and the possibilities. In fairness the Crest wasn't a Haslab candidate after the first episode but quickly became a beloved character.

Quite honestly - it might be a easier sell at $200-$250 (after the show picks up steam) than the niche $500 Barge was

Just spitballing here...

Reaction score
The Havoc Marauder. It's a cool design, but I'd want to see more of it in action before deciding if it'd be worth it. Also, would depend on how popular TBB becomes. I imagine it'd be a hard sell if the show doesn't garner a large audience.
Appears to be a totally new design that's vaguely similar to the ROTS Shuttle, at first I thought they were using the old Republic Attack Shuttle and Hasbro could just repaint that. It would have been nice if they had repurposed an existing vessel so that Hasbro might have been more willing to reissue an older vehicle. This just means they have to sculpt an entirely new ship, damn you Filoni. lol

I may be wrong but I don't see this ship becoming as "known" as the Razor Crest.

bac

Reaction score
I dig the Marauder after one episode and would buy it solely based on the design.

I also agree it's a pie in the sky idea right now. We kind of need at least one figure from the series to crack a presently dead-bolted door.

We're more likely to get something from live-action. The Andor series could present a viable new media opportunity.

Reaction score
I dig the Marauder after one episode and would buy it solely based on the design.

I also agree it's a pie in the sky idea right now. We kind of need at least one figure from the series to crack a presently dead-bolted door.

We're more likely to get something from live-action. The Andor series could present a viable new media opportunity.
The Andor series is why I'm thinking U-Wing. Highly likely it'll be used. That series might have helped us get Merrick and his X-wing if Hasbro has been given information he'll make an appearance too.

Reaction score
That’s a pretty great HasLab! A somewhat smaller ship ($250 range) and the five guys that crew it. Ask $350 and people probably would do it!
I'm not against the idea, since I'd like the ship and the full BB crew all at once. But considering there were people who were upset that Hasbro used its "dream project crowdfunding" apparatus to put out the main ship on its most popular show, folks would likely be livid if they did the same for not only the main ship of the current main animation show but also for the five main characters.

And those people wouldn't be wrong: it shouldn't take a special project to get the Batch boys into the line. But since we know the timeline Hasbro is on...I wouldn't be against accelerating the releases by backing such a Haslab.

Reaction score
"Resistance" just survived two seasons, and brought us a few cartoony figures and no vehicles at all. The next Star Wars HasLab is unlikely to follow this year already, 2022 at the earliest; so if they do a Havoc Marauder with figures as project, it is entirely possible that the series has run its course before it's even out.

Well, at least they'll know whether the thing gets destroyed in season 2 before they dedicate their resources on it...

Reaction score
All true. Hasbro could just release them in a timely manner without having to go through a difficult gimmicky process—you know, like they never do. I’ll never understand why it’s so hard for them to put stuff out when the stuff is actually out.

Reaction score
Yeah it kind of does. Though having not seen it in action, the interior etc. I can't say that I'd want it especially as a Haslab, maybe since it's from a popular TCW era show they might consider traditional retail for it. Though the chances of it being any cheaper that the RC seem remote.

As I said I don't know anything about said ship, so would this best be done as a stand alone "vehicle", or take the route they did with the Attack Shuttle to have an alternate function? Personally I refer a ship to be just a ship except in the case of the BMF where it also serves as a playset. Just based on what they did with the RC they really could make another interesting ship with the marauder.

BTW anyone know the size difference between the two, seems as if this ship would be larger than RC?

bac

Reaction score
Based on one episode this ship looks larger than the RC. Not substantially, but definitely by a bit.

Reaction score
I never understood why for animated series the toys can’t be developed sooner. They literally have the digital files of the characters before the first story is animated. Guess it’s a Lucasfilm thing but seems like a lost opportunity.

Reaction score
I never understood why for animated series the toys can’t be developed sooner. They literally have the digital files of the characters before the first story is animated. Guess it’s a Lucasfilm thing but seems like a lost opportunity.
It’s like they wanted the vehicles to become populsr in their own first. And most of the biggest Clone Wars vehicles were big vehicles from the movies we never got for the movies. AT-TE and Turbo Tank. What is the biggest Clone Wars original vehicle? Republic Attack Shuttle?

bac

Reaction score
Watched "The Child" episode again tonight. A proper HasLab Sandcrawler at Barge quality, and separately Mudhorn, are so needed in TVC.

Sandcrawler could show up again in The Book of Boba Fett.

Reaction score
It’s like they wanted the vehicles to become popular in their own first. And most of the biggest Clone Wars vehicles were big vehicles from the movies we never got for the movies. AT-TE and Turbo Tank. What is the biggest Clone Wars original vehicle? Republic Attack Shuttle?
I though that it was the Trade Federation MTT?

Reaction score
It’s like they wanted the vehicles to become populsr in their own first. And most of the biggest Clone Wars vehicles were big vehicles from the movies we never got for the movies. AT-TE and Turbo Tank. What is the biggest Clone Wars original vehicle? Republic Attack Shuttle?
I'd say the Turbo Tank is a CW original. It was only seen in the movies years later.