The New Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what up my peeps my circle is now complete earlier i found general madine at the pierson rd meijers. then at 8:30 i found the general lando at the center rd meijers in flint. there was no more of him but did have the sd wave if anyone needs it.also the dort hwy kmart in flint had the jabbas palace wave minus tanus.center rd target had nothing.

Reaction score
I picked up Madine, General Lando, Ozzel, and AT-ST Han at the Chesterfield Meijers last night. They still had 3-4 of each remaining along with a bent Dengar, a couple Dodonnas, and a Skiff Lando or 2.

Reaction score
i just got back from linden rd tru in flint and found the ultra ewok. also turpulus if u need madine and lando i have an extra but no han. i need elan sleazebaggano and concept stormie. i could meet you at the flint tru on sunday or monday. need quick reply.

Reaction score
Thanks YodaBoi. Unfortunately I don't have an extra Sleaze or concept stormie. Sorry. The Commerce Target is empty.

Reaction score
hey yodaboi, how many ultra ewoks were at the Flint TRU?? Any left?? I plan on stopping there tomorrow if i get a chance.

Reaction score
is there anyone in michigan need the endor wave. i need tanus, elan sleazebaggano, and another concept stormtrooper.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
is there anyone in michigan need the endor wave. i need tanus, elan sleazebaggano, and another concept stormtrooper.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post"> Was Elan that hard to find? I saw him many times. I've never seen a Concept Stormtrooper to this day.

Philip: this thread continued in "more finds in the great lakes".

Status
Not open for further replies.