The New Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what up my peeps found some stuff but didnt buy it heres what it was the belsey rd kmart in flint had the yavin wave and jabbas palace wave if anyone needs them. they still had them as of 8:00, also went to the neigobring walmart and found the sd wave as of 8:30. hope that helps somebody.

G

WHATS UP MY PEEPS?????? HIT DEARBORN HGTS TARGET SAME OLD ANIMATED. WALMART TAYLOR NOT A DARN THING. WELL I GUESS YOU CANT HIT GOLD ALL THE TIME UNLESS YOUR YODABOI.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.
<font size="2" face="arial">

Reaction score
Originally posted by tarkinshomies:
WALMART TAYLOR NOT A DARN THING!
<font size="2" face="arial">This is true not one fig on the pegs. I had to go back to Taylor this weekend to see family, and I thought I would check this WM. But that was a waste of time.

Good luck to all !

Happy Hunting !

Reaction score
I didn't have my lucky charms this morning for breakfast ala Yodaboi. Not a damn thing to be found at Commerce canyon lunch run. F purple hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and Kren Vista Peg.

Reaction score
Did a small run today, here's what I found:

Madison Heights TRU: 3 Clones Wars deluxe Spider Droids @ $7.95 along with the usual Durge, Droid Army 3-pack, and Clonetrooper w/ Bike. Still have a couple Red Leader X-Wings.

Madison Heights Target: Padawan Wave aplenty. Those new Harry Potter figures are horrific. They gave me a stomach ache in my eyeballs.

Meijers at 13 and John R.:Doesn't look like the've put any new Star Wars cases out in about 3 weeks. They did have the newest series of Mcfarlane Baseball minus the Variants and Retros.
Sorry, I wish I had more finds to report.

Reaction score
n2odancer I made that same run Saturday night and didn't post it, sorry I could have saved you the gas (I was so tired my wife had me out with her registering for the baby shower)

Reaction score
Escanaba:

Walmart has the Endor/Star Destroyer wave. Not only that, but the newest ROTK wave also.

Shopko: Star Destroyer wave at $7.89 a piece!!!

K-mart: Empty pegs again (well, unless you count the Wampa that's been there since Feb.)

Reaction score
Another sad lunch run for me:

Canton Wal-Mart - 2 Tie Pilots
Canton Target - Animated figures & Padawan wave
Plymouth K Mart - 1 each Dutch, Skiff Lando, Antilles & Pilot Padme's aplenty

Any Michigan Endor wave sightings yet?

Reaction score
Mole

I haven't seen the Destroyer wave yet, let alone Endor.

By the Way...Brighton Meijers had fresh cases of the HOF wave. Plenty of Stormtroopers and the rest. Get em' before Boi!

Reaction score
yo yo peeps, YBB in the house (damn, I'm sounding more like Yoda Boi every day)!

White Lake Wal-Mart is empty again as of 7:15 this morning. NO SW or LOTR figures at all!

Looking for: Endor generals, flying Ewok

Reaction score
I still need an Ozzel, and people are already finding Endor stuff?!

Also, I have to find an uncreased card Dengar and Bossk. If anyone who opens their figures finds them on good cards, and would be willing to do an even swap with me before you do open, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Reaction score
Snowmaker- Well I still need the rest of the Jedi Luke wave, rest of the Yavin wave, the entire Ozzel, and the entire Endor wave.
Got you beat there buddy.

Reaction score
Off topic question for my fellow Michigan collectors. Does anyone know if the Tigers are still selling the shirts that say "I Believe"? I saw them the couple times I went to Comerica last season, but never bought one.

Reaction score
I just finished my last final and summer vacation finally starts! I can finally start hitting some stores again. I'm a little behind, so if anyone has any extras of the following figures I'd be very happy to take them off your hands:
Jedi Luke
Skiff Lando
J'QUILLE
TANUS
TIE Pilot
JABBA'S DENIZENS
Cap Antilles
Ozzel Wave
Endor wave
Thanks everyone!
Sith Lord Cosmo- I know what shirt you are talking about and I haven't seen them in ages. Hope you find one.

[ 04-27-2004, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Turpulus ]

Reaction score
this morning i found the entire star destroyer and endor waves at the auburn hills meijer's. when i left there was 1 madine and 1 lando general left.
start checking those meijer's. i hope i posted this right, things seem a little weird

Reaction score
I cleaned out the Destroyer wave and the Endor wave at the Commerce Meijers. Persistence pays off! Damn place.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip darksith. I ran over to that Meijer at lunch and they did have a few Han's, Lando's and Madine...except most were on warped water damaged cards...did pick out a set that wasn't too bad.

Reaction score
Hey BillFreely, did you hit the Commerce Target and Walmart too? If you did, then I'm going to head to the Pontiac TRU and Waterford Target.

Reaction score
Hey BillFreely, did you hit the Commerce Target and Walmart too? If you did, then I'm going to head to the Pontiac TRU and Waterford Target.

Reaction score
by the way, that lousy Target should hit soon. They've had deluxe sets (still have Obi and Jango hanging), and the dumb cups. But no new figs for some time. It should be any day.

Reaction score
juvyd, just curious, did they actually put more of this wave on the pegs? when i left there was only 1 each of madine and general lando.

Reaction score
n2odancer I made that same run Saturday night and didn't post it, sorry I could have saved you the gas (I was so tired my wife had me out with her registering for the baby shower)
Congratulations on the little bundle of joy coming your way. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?

Found 1 set of the Endor wave today at the Meijers on Van Dyke and 15 mile and 1 lone Lando General at the Meijers on 13 Mile and John R. Thanks for the heads up everyone. Also, the Madison Heights TRU has new ROTK figures. They still had as of 6:00pm 2 Faramirs and 2 Merrys.

Reaction score
darksith.....I'm not sure where eth figures came from. I was there about 12:30PM and they were just sitting out, not on teh pegs...warped like they've been in the rain for days...a few more were up on the shelf above the figures..2 Hans's, 2 Madine, 1 Lando and a Dengar.

Turp...you should be able to find all your missing if you start going to the stores....the Pontiac TRU, Target and Waterford Meijer all had zip relative to new figures but I'm sure there's plenty of peg warmers and old waves you can clean up on....based on your list.

Reaction score
Yavin Wave (minus Tanus) at the Waterford Meijer. THere is only one TIE Pilot and it was bent up so I left it. Pontiac TRU, Waterford Target, Waterford K-Mart all empty. Does anyone know what assortment the Jabba's Denizens are shipping in? What about Jedi Luke?

Reaction score
Grand Rapids Finds:

I agree with royalguard96 Meijer is the place to find these latest waves.

TRU 28th st. - Yellow clone 3 pack I haven't seen these in awhile.

Target 28th st. - Nothing.

Walmart 28th st. - Lando skiff guard, r2-d2 bar.

Meijer 28th st. - 1 bossk remaining.

Kmart Plainfield rd. - Rappertunie, Antilles, Lando guard, Dodanna.

Meijer Plainfield rd. - Bought 1 each Han Endor Strike, Lando General, General Madine. 1 Han, 2 Lando, 2 Madine, 1 Bossk, 1 Dengar remained as of 10:30 am.
I was going to pass Plainfield rd. up, glad I didn't.

Target Alpine - all 4 animated wave 2, bought extra yoda and clone trooper.

Target Alpine - Nothing.

Meijer Alpine - 1 Han, 2 Lando, 2 Madine. Also found 1 Bossk, 1 Dengar, 1 Ozzel, plus new HOF wave minus stormtrooper all remained as of 11:00am.

Reaction score
Westland Mejiers did not have anything new today at 2:30pm.
Only Lando Sail Barge, and some Hoth Lukes and others.
Good Luck

Reaction score
Found a Green Clone 3 pack & Jedi Army 3 pack at Canton Meijer this morning, hadn't seen them in a while. Found a General Lando at the Northville Meijer but it wouldn't ring up at the register and I was in a hurry so its still there if you need it.

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the posts regarding everyone's finds at Meijers. Was able to find the Endor wave at the Meijer in Livonia on Middlebelt.

By the way Turpulus, I have an extra set of the Ozzel wave and an extra Lando General that I would be willing to trade. I am looking for the HOF figures, specifically R2-D2 and Stormtrooper (as many as possible). Let me know.

Reaction score
Yavin Wave (minus Tanus) at the Waterford Meijer. THere is only one TIE Pilot and it was bent up so I left it. Pontiac TRU, Waterford Target, Waterford K-Mart all empty. Does anyone know what assortment the Jabba's Denizens are shipping in? What about Jedi Luke?
There's supposed to be two different Ultra assortments that have the Ewok w/ Glider and one of those assortments is supposed to have a Jabbas' Denizens in it. If you can't find any at retail right now and you're willing to wait a month or two, It'll show back up in stores.

Reaction score
the meijers in chesterfield and shelby both have the republic generals wave. chesterfield put out at least three cases and shelby had two i believe

Reaction score
Made a fairly big toy run today. Unfortunately no finds all across the board: Commerce Wal-mart, Commerce Target, Com. Meijer (Just in case you left some scraps I needed BFS
), Orchard Lake K-mart, Waterford Target, and Pontiac TRU.

Reaction score
Meijer's is indeed the place to go. I scored the new Bossk, Dengar, General Lando and General Madine at the Coldwater Meijer's tonight. No sign of Ozzel or the AT-ST Han though. A few of the above 4 I mentioned still remain at that location.

Reaction score
Meijer is the place to be. Picked up the Endor wave there today in South Bend. Just waiting on the Ewok and then I'll be ready for the OTC.

Reaction score
WHAT IN THE #%*%%# IS GOING ON HERE. IAM GONE FOR A FEW DAYS AND IT CHANGES. NO MORE STARWARS ICONS I MEAN WHAT THE #^#$ ALSO WHEN DID THIS CHANGE.

PS SCORED THE GENERAL MADINE AT THE PIERSON RD MEIJERS TODAY IN FLINT.

Status
Not open for further replies.