The New Michigan pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't live in GR anymore. A lot less competition for toys in K'zoo and still plenty of stores.

K-Marts here still haven't restocked and I have yet to see the "12 figures.

Meijer on W. Main had 5 VOTC Hans and 4 Obi-Wan's last night.
Walmart on W. Main had 1 lone OTC R2, not the Dagobah version, and a sea of HOF, Yavin, Hoth, and Jabba's Palace figures.

Anyone know when the ESB VOTC wave is due? It's nice being caught up, but I miss actually having something to hunt for.

Reaction score
I found the second Jedi Council set at the TRU in Livonia. They had about 5 left as of noon today.

Reaction score
Great Lakes Target is in the process of resetting...the toys have moved to the other side of the isle closer to where the shoes are....they have the VOTC 12" Luke/Green Suit Fett/ Stormtrooper, they also have the re-done Ask Yoda, OTC TIE, OTC X-Wing, OTC Falcon, Unleashed Luke X-Wing/Chewie/Red Clone, and about 5-6 each of VOTC Han/Leia/Ben....no 3.75" OTC figures.

Great Lakes Meijer has the remains of the OTC Dagobah Wave...

Pontiac Wal-Mart has zip!

Reaction score
Here are the places I struck out today:

Pontiac TRU: absolutely nothing new

Summit Place Target: action figure aisle looks like crap, only a few older figure remnants here and there. Not even close to their reset yet.

Comic City: has the Mattel Batman assortment with Killer Croc, Blue Nightwing, Mr. Freeze and Zipline Batman, plenty of each at $11.99 each

Waterford Meijer: 1 lone Ben VOTC on the pegs

White Lake Wal-Mart: nothing new

Looking for: VOTC Luke, Ultra Humanite from JLA, Tail attck lizard from SMC line

Reaction score
Snagged VOTC LUKE at the Commerce Meijer. They were hidden on the very top shelf. I moved them down to the pegs. Two remain.

Reaction score
I got the 12" Stormtrooper & the corrected Boba at the Taylor Target today....they also had the VOTC figs....

Reaction score
Yoda_s_Big_Brother said:
Looking for: VOTC Luke, Ultra Humanite from JLA, Tail attck lizard from SMC line
Saw an Ultra Humanite at the TRU in Kalamzoo today, so keep checking yours, they're getting the wave.

A single OTC Han at Meijer on Westnege. A whole lotta nothing at both Kalamzoo Targets, although the Westnege store was resetting their isles when I was there.

Reaction score
good morning peeps iam about to to a big run of flint/lapeer today to try to find otc and votc luke. iam going to report back at 4:00. so if anyone needs any help tell me whatcha need.

Reaction score
helloooooo peeps just got back and iam so happy. read on to see why

center rd target:had 3 otc figures boba,vader,and han, i took boba the others are left.

center rd meijers:had 4 whole cases of votc but someone had took all the lukes

court st walmart:had 2 cases of the hof wave

belsey rd kmart :had 3 votc leias and 12" luke.

lapeer kmart:i found a lone votc luke and 12"boba in the grey suit. no other star wars to be found in that store.

lapeer meijers:had 1 case of otc figures but it was the dagobah case.

lapeer walmart:had 4 cases of CLONE WARS FIGURES
kit fisto and sasee tinn, no clones. thats it for now that i found a votc luke and grey suit boba.

Reaction score
Grand Rapids toy runs
TRU 28th no new figs.
Target 28th 12" Storm and Luke, Falcons 4 each VOTC no Lukes.
Walmart 28th nothing new.
Meijer 28th nothing new.
Kmart Plainfield 2 VOTC Han 2 VOTC Ben.
Meijer Plainfield nothing new.
TRU Alpine nothing new.
Target Alpine nothing new.
Meijer Alpine reset aisles found 6 OTC figs bought 4 left 2 - 1 R2-D2 dagobah and 1 Yoda.
Target 54th Unleashed 3 Obi-Wan and 2 Slave Leias plus 6 each VOTC no Lukes.
Kmart 68th found 4 12" Boba Fett and 2 12" Lukes. No new figs. More Galactic heroes. Was this a fluke case of 12" figs 4 Boba Fett and 2 Lukes ??????
Meijer 54th nothing new

Reaction score
If you need the VOTC Luke...head over to KB Toys at Great Lakes Crossing. They had about 4-5 Lukes as of 6PM. The bad news is that they are priced at $12.99 each (Ouch!!)

Reaction score
good morning peeps did a meijer run in my area this morning, here's what i found

center rd meijers:had votc ben,han,leia,otc x-wing luke and the like scanned $5.99. meijers is trying to rip us off.

pierson rd meijers:had a lone votc han

hill rd meijers:had the dagobah wave and 1g88 and they all scanned $5.99. thats it for the morning gonna hit the saginaw stores latta.

Reaction score
Small run here no finds, here are the stores I struck out at.

K-Mart - 12/John R -An army of Episode 2 C3PO for $1 and a VOTC Han

Target 14/John R - Reset aisles but no new figures, they did have a lone Falcon

TRU 14/John R - Lots of OTC ships, same old figures

Meijer 14/Coolidge - Saga figures galore

Reaction score
Here are a few good finds as of this morning:

TRU (Linden RD): opened a case of VOTC and it included 2 Lukes, 2 Ben, 2 Han, 1 Yoda and 1 Darth Vader. I had no idea that the ESB VOTC were out already. Snagged the Luke, Yoda and Darth, the rest remained. Yoda looks cool with his yellow snake and cloth robes.

Corunna Rd Wal-Mart: nothing new

Center Rd Target: nothing new

Reaction score
wow, great find YBB. guess that means i'll have to get out again this weekend. meijer is where i found all of the first wave of votc even though the meijer in shelby hasn't put out anything new in months. no otc or votc at all

Reaction score
Target at 15 Mile and Coolidge reset their aisles and they have plenty of VOTC Han, Leia, and Obi-Wan. No Luke. They also had one X-Wing ($17.99), 4 Falcons ($49.99), and one 12" Luke.

One aisle over from that, they had the Galactic Heroes 2-packs for $4.99 each. Also, they had the Galactic Heroes Millenium Falcon. Awesome packaging and it comes with C-3P0, Han, and Chewie. 3P0 looks great. The box also has a flap that opens so you can see the Falcon. You can also push a button on the box to hear a sound effect. Very cool item at a price of $29.99.

Reaction score
Just got back from the 23 Mile and Gratiot area:

KB ToyWorks: A few each of the first 4 VOTC figures, if you want to pay $12.99.

Target: 2 Falcons, 1 each TIE and X-Wing. They also had a holo Luke, Dutch Vander and Dodonna.

Meijer: Only a VOTC Han and Ben

K-Mart: 3 Ask Yodas

Reaction score
saginaw kb:nothing

saginaw tru:3 otc falcons and a case of otc, took cc pilot,lobot and leia.

saginaw target:unleashed leia,sidious and others also had 12"boba and luke.

saginaw walmart:nothing. now it looks like i will be looking for votc yoda and darth.

Reaction score
Coldwater Wal*Mart had the OTC (Boxed) Lightsabers and a bunch of old Saga Crap. They had some good LotR stuff though: 1 Traveling Bilbo, 1 Prologue Elrond, and 1 Prologue Elf Warrior. They had some other stuff, but these were the ones that stuck out. I think they had a Theoden too. There GI Joe stuff is still empty.

Coldwater Meijer as of a couple days ago, still has crap for Star Wars. Their G.I. Joe stuff is filled to capacity and then some with earlier 04 items because they are $2.00 or $3.00 more expensive than Wal*Mart.

Reaction score
The Pontiac Target reset wand there was the typical reset stuff....12" Stormtroopers, Green Suit Fett, VOTC Han/Leia/Obi-Wan along with the OTC ships. They also had about 3 each of the Unleashed Leia Slave and Obi-Wan.

Nothing anyplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.