The New Michigan pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Made a quick run this morning:

White Lake Wal-Mart: nothing new except new series of JLA figures minus Ultra Humanite and Wonder Woman.

Waterford Meijer: a few VOTC Bens and Hans

Waterford KMart (Dixie Hwy): 3 12" Bobas and 3 12" Lukes priced at $29.99 each (ouch!), several VOTC Bens and Hans

Reaction score
thanks again juvyd for another tip. i picked up one of the new TRU jedi council scenes. there are three left along with three of the new falcon's at the pontiac location.

Reaction score
hello there peeps did a little run of flint today here's what i found

belsey rd kmart:had the 12" votc blue boba and luke,also had votc han,ben,and leia.

court st walmart:had no figures at all.

center rd meijers:had votc ben,leia,and han. still on the hunt for votc luke and otc fig's 11-38.

Reaction score
13 and Little Mack Meijer still has VOTC Bens, Han, and a Leia. 13 and Gratiot Toys R Us has Vader's Tie and the new Jedi Council scene. What a piece of junk that is, in my opinion. I decided the keep the $19.99 in my pocket. Wal-Mart at 12 and Gratiot had nothing.

Reaction score
TRU at John R & 14 had 2 OTC Millenium Falcons as of 7:00 tonight. No other new OTC at this store other than DV Tie.

Meijer 14 & Coolidge had a lone VOTC Luke, no other OTC/VOTC at this store.

Reaction score
I will be stopping at a ton of stores tomorrow as I drive from Hillsdale to Bay City to start my vacation. Jackson, Brighton, Flint and Bay City stores will all be getting a visit from me.

*hopes for a VOTC Luke*

Reaction score
royalguard96 said:
I will be stopping at a ton of stores tomorrow as I drive from Hillsdale to Bay City to start my vacation. Jackson, Brighton, Flint and Bay City stores will all be getting a visit from me.

*hopes for a VOTC Luke*
Good Luck!

Reaction score
I almost passed on the new Jedi Council sceen as well (Westland TRU had a bunch), but one quick look at the picture of all 6 sets snapped together in a circle made me re-think that....it looks bad ****!! (they could have used a new Yoda though....)

Reaction score
Success!!

I found a lone VOTC Luke at the Bay City Meijer's. Two Obi-Wans and one Han remained there.

The Jackson K-Mart had several 12-inch VOTC Lukes and Boba Fetts. All of the Fetts had a blue tunic...the difference is staggering.

Pretty much struck out everywhere else. But for those of you who collect the McFarlane Sports figures, the newest NFL figures are on the shelves. Guys like Peyton Manning, Ahman Green, Steve McNair and Jamal Lewis are now available.

Reaction score
Coldwater Meijers still has squat. They have to be the only Meijers left that haven't gotten one single OTC item.
Still waiting for a Luke (Dagobah and VOTC).

Reaction score
yo yo yo peeps did a small run of flint here's what i found

center rd meijers:had votc han and leia. no otc figures either

center rd target:had 1 lone leia with cup left it there as of 6:30.

well i found nothin today, but i did reserve battlefront

Reaction score
On the way back from beating on some Lizards in WHFB, stopped at the Pontiac TRU - only OTC found were a few of the Yoda Jedi Scenes, one Falcon, and one XWing. Beyond that, same old stuff.

Reaction score
Stopped by Pontiac Wal-Mart to see if there were any more unleashed Leias around, but they were all gone.... sorry Bill Freely Show!

I also went to a toy/comic show at the Livonia Knights of Columbus. Didn't see anything super new and exciting. Several dealers had the OTC figures ranging in price from $7-$10 each. I did pick up an OTC Boba Fett which was the last one I needed. I also saw several dealers with the Dagobah Luke standing on his hands, priced at $12-15. Lots of MOTU, LOTR, JLA, sports picks, etc. No one had VOTC Luke.

Reaction score
Nothing to report. Was at Meijer on 54th this morning, zip.

I don't scout much these days, but still check when I get the chance. Still have not seen one iota of OTC or VOTC (except for Vader Tie at TRU) in the GR area. We must be at the end of the shipping lines.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how/when we will be able to get a silver sandtrooper after the comic con?

Reaction score
chello again peeps did a run of fenton here's what i found

walmart:had hoth soldiers galore and ultra general riekins.

kmart:had all the galactic hero packs,12" votc luke and blue boba 2 of each.

Reaction score
Southfield TRU has a bunch of the Qui Gon cinema scenes and the Executor wave.

Reaction score
Northville Meijer had a couple VOTC Bens and Hans

Nothing new at the following stores:
Canton Meijer, Target, Wal-Mart
Plymouth K-Mart
Novi TRU
Wixom Meijer

Still looking for OTC #15, 18-20

Reaction score
We reset the action figures today at the Target in Novi. We got the VOTC figures Leia, Han, and Obi-Wan. Luke was not in the cases we received. We also have the Unleashed Leia and Obi-Wan wave. Also, on the outside aisle (not by the rest of the Star Wars toys) we have the galactic Heroes 2-packs and Millennium Falcon. Almost forgot we got in the 3 12 inch figures as well.

Reaction score
HOw long is the silver sandtrooper going to be exclusive to hyperspace members? I thought it was available to everyone! WOuld anyone be kind enough to order me one?

Reaction score
Well, I had a hunch that paid off today. I felt I needed to stop at the Meijer at 23 Mile and Gratiot on the way home today (I never go there on the way home) and sure enough they had 1 VOTC Luke!!

I didn't see it at first because it was laying away from the other SW stuff, lying under other types of figures. I almost missed it.

They had a Ben and a Han too.

Reaction score
My wife just called from the Target over there now. They have the VOTC Ben, Han and Leia and she's getting me the TIE Fighter!! They had 2 (now 1) and they also had 2 X-Wings, which I didn't want.

EDIT:

The TIE Fighter was only $17.99. This thing is in a front-only window box with the panels off and angled behind the cockpit against the back of the box, for those who have not seen it yet.

She also said they had a spot labeled for the Falcon, but none were there.

Reaction score
Snowmaker said:
My wife just called from the Target over there now. They have the VOTC Ben, Han and Leia and she's getting me the TIE Fighter!! They had 2 (now 1) and they also had 2 X-Wings, which I didn't want.
EDIT:

The TIE Fighter was only $17.99. This thing is in a front-only window box with the panels off and angled behind the cockpit against the back of the box, for those who have not seen it yet.

She also said they had a spot labeled for the Falcon, but none were there.
yep, i was just there. they also have 3 obi-wan unleashed

Reaction score
Brighton Target had Chewie, Snowie Luke, and the Red Stripe Jamacian Beer Clone Unleashed.

They had a ton of Han, Ben, and Leia VOTC. No Farmboy.

The Falcon, Xwing, and Tie were there too.

No GH Chewie and 3PO. Big thanks to my friend and neighbor Jim (some may remember his old screen name as BillFreelysNeighbor), he snagged the Leia Unleashed from the Wixom Target today. Badda Bing.

My wife reported that the Brighton Meijers had R2, 3PO, and Jedi Luke OTC.

NO DAGOBAH yet.

Reaction score
jcecil said:
Nothing to report. Was at Meijer on 54th this morning, zip.

I don't scout much these days, but still check when I get the chance. Still have not seen one iota of OTC or VOTC (except for Vader Tie at TRU) in the GR area. We must be at the end of the shipping lines.
They had basic OTC at the Meijers on 44th and the one on Plainfield a couple weeks ago, so they are in GR, just selling withing a few hours of hitting the pegs no doubt.

Amidst reports of other Targets resetting isles, mine put out fresh cases of the Yavin and Jabba's Palace waves this morning.

Slightly off topic request, can anyone with a reset Target tell me what other lines have space left for them? Notably Toybiz Marvel. Thanks!

Reaction score
Wow, does that mean Target is saying "F-you" to Mattel for clogging pegs with crappy Batman variations? God, I hope so.

Back on track, nothing else new at any of the stores I've been to in Kalamazoo. Walmart still has a glut of early 2004 and both Targets look to be competing with them for who can stock the most old crap. TRU overstocked with Jedi and Carkoon 4-packs, saga screen scenes and Unleashed.

Reaction score
Madison Heights Target had 2 Falcons, a TIE Fighter, and the VOTC Leias, Hans and Bens.

There was also a couple of Tanus hanging there. I picked up one in case anyone needs one...... preferably for a Concept Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
I found the VOTC Luke this afternoon at the Wixom Meijers. There was still 1 left as of 3PM. It was weird because there were 2 Lukes and no other VOTC figures.

Reaction score
Had a trip to the Roch Hills Target this afternoon during an errand... same old sagas and like 5ish of both Ben and Han VOTC and 2 Leia VOTC. Also there is an OTC Ask Yoda.

Reaction score
The St. Johns Wal*Mart has the Leia, Lobot, Wicket, Ben, Stromy case currently on the pegs. I already have these so all remain.

Reaction score
K-mart in Saginaw on Gratiot & Center has (2each) the 12" Luke, and Blue Boba Fett, no stormtroopers, they also have The VOTC with no Luke, tons of Galactic Heroes, and the OTC ask Yoda. Nothing interesting as far as the 3 3/4" go.

And I'm also still in need of a still in package Concept McQuarrie stormtrooper if anyone wants me to grab something for a trade.

Reaction score
Grand Rapids
Target on 54th st. last night had at least 6 each VOTC Han, Leia, Ben, also Luke and Stormtrooper 12" but no Boba Fett. Plus TIE Fighters X-wings and a couple of Falcons.

Target on 28th had a couple each of the VOTC Han, Leia, Ben, also Falcons, TIE Fighters and X-wings.
Also all of the new 12" I picked up one of the Boba Fetts.
1 remains as of 9:30 pm.

Reaction score
yesterday I finally found the VOTC Luke at the Target on 28th Street in Grand Rapids.
Now bring on the Empire wave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.