The New Michigan pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just picked up the last Bossk and Dengar at the Chesterfield Meijer. They still had a few Ozzels, Madines, both Landos, and Dodonnas. No more AT-ST Hans though. Is he more rare or something?

Reaction score
I found the new Lando, Han, Madine (baton NOT in hand), Bossk and Dengar at the Meijer in Mason. They had no Ozzels' but did have many Lando's and one more Madine. The rest were only one of each, which I grabbed.

The Meijers on Lake Lansing Road, in Okemos, and on South Penn had squat for the new figs.

Still looking for Ozzel. If anyone is interested in a one-to-one trade for a Tanus Spijek please drop me a line.

Reaction score
ok my peeps i have a extra general lando and madine for trade. i need elan sleazebaggano and concept stormtrooper. please someone help me.

Reaction score
Went through Flint this afternoon. Here's the scoop:

Hill Rd Meijer: lots of HOF wave, no troopers, 1 Vader left

Miller Rd Target: Ashlas & Jempas out the @$$. Nothing else to report here.

KB Toys (Genessee Valley): no new SW, saw King of the Dead wave there from LOTR, all 4.

Linden Rd TRU: not a darn new thing. No sign of any new Ultra figures there (Ewok) either today or previously

Corunna Rd Wal-Mart: lots of the Yavin wave. No Tanus.

Looking for: Ultra flying Ewok, JLA Wonder Woman with red cape.

Reaction score
heah t bone if need a ozzel i can find you one
Ozzel seems to be a peg warmer at some Meijers already. Keep checking Meijer.

Did everyone else who found Han have trouble finding one with the helmet on straight?

Reaction score
i got back from center rd meijers in flint and got a extra boskk. the center rd target had nothing. peeps you know what i need: concept, elan tanus thanks.

Reaction score
heah t bone if need a ozzel i can find you one
Ozzel seems to be a peg warmer at some Meijers already. Keep checking Meijer.

Did everyone else who found Han have trouble finding one with the helmet on straight?
all the hans i saw had their helmet on straight, but i really had to look through all of them to find one with good paint apps around the eyes

Reaction score
Muskegon finds (now I know why I don't go there very often)

Meijer - Dodanna, Tie-pilot, Lando Skiff

Walmart - nothing new

TRU - nothing new but a handful of silver clones for sale.

KB - 1 Luke hoth next to senator palpatines, zam wessell's, djas puhr's and qui-gon's - lame store

Target - found two new exclusive glasses - Luke pilot and Anakin grabbed the only ones.

Has anyone else seen these ?
Are they shipping with the Leia ?

Reaction score
Motherload at Walmart in Escanaba.

The grand opening scored me the Unleashed Red Clonetrooper along with the Flying Ewok. They have 8 pegs stuffed with the Star Destroyer and Yavin wave. Also have all the "deluxe" sets (including the Kamino set) and the Unleashed Chewie wave with the new Red trooper.

Only thing missing is the Endor wave (which they did have last week before they reset their isle).

Reaction score
1 Madine was on the pegs at the Commerce Meijers at lunch today. Nothing else, unless you missed Durge on his speeder. I'd say there's 500 of them there.

Reaction score
Picked up a Gen. Lando at Northville Meijer (no Madine
) bunch of Yavin wave left.

Canton Target - Pegs full of Secura re-pack

Canton Meijer - Pegs full of Padawan wave

Plymouth K-Mart - 1 set Yavin wave (No Tanus)

Novi Target - Secura wave aplenty

Reaction score
Picked up a Gen. Lando at Northville Meijer (no Madine
) bunch of Yavin wave left.

Canton Target - Pegs full of Secura re-pack

Canton Meijer - Pegs full of Padawan wave

Plymouth K-Mart - 1 set Yavin wave (No Tanus)

Novi Target - Secura wave aplenty
my man if you need madine i have a extra. i need tanus, elan sleazebaggano, and concept stormie.

Reaction score
Picked up the Ewok Glider today at South Bend Target. Several remained at noon. I'm all caught up now so if the past is any indicator the OTC should show up in AZ or NY tomorrow or the next day.

On a personal note, I took my last exam in law school today and will be moving back to Michigan in a couple weeks. I look forward seeing you guys around.

Reaction score
On a personal note, I took my last exam in law school today and will be moving back to Michigan in a couple weeks

Congrats! And good luck!

The Jonesville Wal-Mart got a new wave in last night - the Yavin wave.

Reaction score
peeps i found some cool things today. first i went to center rd target in flint and found the new wave of the gijoe valor vs venom and a single hof stormtrooper. then i went to the comic store in flint and found the last rotj invinities comic and a cool star wars place mat that came from burgerking in the 80's.

ps peeps you help me ill help you see my trades list. if no one comes forward they go back to the store.

Reaction score
the kmart in shelby put out two cases of the hof wave today. no stormtroopers were there when i was there. looks like those should be warming the pegs and keeping me from wanting to stop there for the next few months

Reaction score
this is the very last time iam going to say this i have general madine, lando, bossk, and silver clones for trade. i need elan sleazebaggano, concept stormtrooper, tanus spijek. someone help me. you can contact me by pm. thanks. also this is the last time iam saying this. if no claims they go back to the store.

Reaction score
peeps i found some cool things today. first i went to center rd target in flint and found the new wave of the gijoe valor vs venom and a single hof stormtrooper. then i went to the comic store in flint and found the last rotj invinities comic and a cool star wars place mat that came from burgerking in the 80's.

ps peeps you help me ill help you see my trades list. if no one comes forward they go back to the store.

Don't call me "peep" Boi. I hate marshmallows.

Reaction score
this is the very last time iam going to say this i have general madine, lando, bossk, and silver clones for trade. i need elan sleazebaggano, concept stormtrooper, tanus spijek. someone help me. you can contact me by pm. thanks. also this is the last time iam saying this. if no claims they go back to the store.
Just put it in your signature already!

Reaction score
YODA BOI. Thanks for the offer but I have a tentative trade lined up already.

Jadesfire. Excellant score! Must be nice to actually find Unleashed ANY PLACE besides Toys R Us. All of the Wal-Mart's near me have the exact same stuff; older basic figures and those shelf hoggin` lightsabers. THAT's IT!!! Sorry for the rant. Again, good score.

Reaction score
Isn't the Leia unleashed coming out soon? I missed out on that one.

Reaction score
1 Tanus at the Commerce Wally World. As well as Holo Luke, and the rest of the Yavin wave.

Reaction score
Snagged the Tanus and a TIE pilot. Thanks BFS! The rest of the Yavin wave and another tie pilot remain. Commerce Meijer had a bent up Madine. Commerce Target had nothing as usual.

Reaction score
On a whim, hit the Rochester KMart on the way back from work - didn't pay off, same old stuff... at least there were figs on the pegs, so I guess that's an improvement. Plenty of the Hoth wave but that's about it.

One day, some day, something new will come.
Until then, just have to wait for my online order to arrive. Just about the only way I know I'll get certain figs.

Reaction score
Nothing new at White lake Wal-Mart this morning. Anybody seen the Ewok glider in the metro Detroit area?

Reaction score
I got one today at the target in Novi. It was the last 1 though.

Reaction score
No. The 8 and Haggerty store is in Livonia. The Wixom and Grand River store is in Novi. They should stop building these stores so close to the city lines. Get's to be confusing.

Reaction score
okay my peeps i came to a conclusion i have GENERAL MADINE, GENERAL LANDO,and BOSSK for sale. iam asking $20.00 for all 3. if you want them contact me by pm. see ya my peeps.

Reaction score
Today I found one ultra ewok at the target on 28th street in Grand Rapids. The package was very beat up and torn but I bought it anyway to open up.

Reaction score
YODA_BOI said:
okay my peeps i came to a conclusion i have GENERAL MADINE, GENERAL LANDO,and BOSSK for sale. iam asking $20.00 for all 3. if you want them contact me by pm. see ya my peeps.
You're scalping them?

Or is that what you paid?

Reaction score
Snowmaker said:
YODA_BOI said:
You're scalping them?

Or is that what you paid?
iam not scalping i paid $10.00 for the bossk on ebay and $5.00 a piece for madine and lando. your question answered.

Reaction score
my peeps i got back fom the tru in flint and found a clone trooper 3 pack for $7.95. it was the last one also picked up another silver clone. i also found a lotr bilbo for trade. i bought him. if anyone needs him contact me. i need tanus, elan, and concept. bye now my peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.