The Music Thread - What's on? Song of the day? etc

Reaction score
Recently got the new N.E.R.D. album as well as Goodbye Twentieth Century by Sonic Youth. I'm now only 4 or 5 albums short of having their whole catalog.

Reaction score
The Wild Feathers new track - "Big Sky"

Damn, I love these guys and can't wait for their 3rd album to come out. Those harmonies. o-o

Reaction score
I am obsessed with the new Kacey Musgraves album, "Golden Hour". Every time I listen I have a new favorite song

Reaction score
Discovered the group "Birdtalker" this week. My new faves!

Track of the day --- ONE by Birdtalker.

Reaction score
Saw the above group live in concert last night - so damn good. Love these guys.

So....Birdtalker's track "Heavy" is my track of the day!

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Since I Lost You" (Genesis)....somber month for us, wife lost her dad to cancer, but she's a trooper. I'm a huge Genesis fan (can't wait to see Phil in Oakland,CA), but I appreciate the song now more than ever.

Reaction score
Been enjoying everything Rayland Baxter of late.

"Without Me" is my depressing jam of the day.

Reaction score
I'm in a Supertramp mood. I'm listening to "Breakfast in America" all the way through. I'll check out their earlier albums later.

Reaction score
My faves Ivan & Alyosha are back after a four year hiatus with a brand new single from their forthcoming third LP.

"Everybody Breaks"

I've missed these dudes. LOVE this new jam.

Reaction score
Can't beat "Mother" from Danzig. Still love it when seeing Rollo from the Cleveland show perform it.

Coz

Reaction score
Kind of getting into Muse right now. Even though they've been around for a long time, I never really paid attention. Now that I have, they are really good. Starlight is the song I'm listening to now. Also digging Madness.

Reaction score
Kind of getting into Muse right now. Even though they've been around for a long time, I never really paid attention. Now that I have, they are really good. Starlight is the song I'm listening to now. Also digging Madness.
I've been a MUSE fan since the Showbiz days. Seen them in concert three times!

My song for today ......

Ivan & Alyosha "One Song Away"