The Mandalorian

Reaction score
Looks pretty good to me! Will not buy until I see the show though.
He does look good and would probably be a fun figure whether the show is good or not. I'd like to see what he all comes with first, though.
H

Reaction score
Also I am going to want a removable helmet version.
If they likely don't make one. Any suggestions for an in 1:6 scale Pedro Pascal(ish) head?
I don't think they ever did Prince Oberyn Martell/The Red Viper 1:6th scale?

Always thought he looked a bit like a Latino Charles Bronson...

Were there any 1:6 scale Bronson figures.
For Death Wish? or his Bernardo O'Reilly form Magnificent Seven? Or Rodolfo Fierro from Villa?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I think I might be in on this to, very high expectations for the show! The footage shown at SWCC was incredible!!

Reaction score
This should be up soon for pre-order. Might pull the trigger on this one.

Reaction score
This has to be one of the better looking Hot Toys figures I've seen. Instant pre order, I just hope the show is good! (I know it will be).

Reaction score
This has to be one of the better looking Hot Toys figures I've seen. Instant pre order, I just hope the show is good! (I know it will be).
I'm not interested in this figure, but I agree on its quality, looks great indeed from the pics posted.

Reaction score
I'm thinking I might wait and see what he looks like by the end of season 1. He literally has this armor combo for the first 15 minutes in the entire series.

Reaction score
Waiting too, but I'm really tempted to pre-order it. I'm not that much into 1/6, but this one looks great!

Reaction score
Waiting too, but I'm really tempted to pre-order it. I'm not that much into 1/6, but this one looks great!
Even if you're not into 1/6 scale, this would be a cool figure to get. I've been thinking about pre-ordering him, but I need to know where Hasbro's going with TVC in my neck of the woods first.

I have about 10 1/6 scale figures, and they're all wonderful pieces for my collection. I pick and choose, so it's a lot easier not to try and be a completist.

Reaction score
When looking at stills from the show, the left biege leg pad is incredibly small on the HT version. Hope they'll fix it.

Reaction score
Even if you're not into 1/6 scale, this would be a cool figure to get. I've been thinking about pre-ordering him, but I need to know where Hasbro's going with TVC in my neck of the woods first.

I have about 10 1/6 scale figures, and they're all wonderful pieces for my collection. I pick and choose, so it's a lot easier not to try and be a completist.
Well I've pre-ordered it tonight ;) I was looking at my shelves and I figured it would look great displayed with my 1/6 Mythos Obi-Wan.

I too have only a handful of 1/6 figures but they are all amazing. I get one every 18 months/2 years or something, not on purpose but it seems that's how Hot Toys and Sideshow are releasing the statues I like 😁

Reaction score
Give me the Mando with his little friend and I'll PO immediately.

Reaction score
I wish there wasn't such a rush to have product out there designed to avoid spoilers just to have something out there. Even 3 episodes in, this version of the Mandalorian feels woefully incomplete.

Reaction score
We we will probably see a full Beskar armour version soon. Though personally I prefer the dirtier/rougher look of the first episodes, so I'm pleased with this version in 1/6 scale.

Reaction score
This could likely become Star Wars version of Iron Man for Hot Toys. Lots of possibilities already and more to come if that 3rd episode is any indication on where the show is heading.

Reaction score
Regardless of my earlier post, I ended up getting this since I had $40 in points off with SS. But now with the Heavy artillery one, and as Billy_Ray says above the inevitable Beskar armor with Baby Yoda one this is going to become expensive real quick.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm in for the initial version, I don't know that I need to go full Iron Man and get every possible variation as they are released. Like the Stormtroopers, I'll pick and choose.