The Mandalorian (w/ Beskar Pauldron) Mini Bust - (Web Exclusive)

Reaction score
Sporting the first pauldron to come from his beskar deposit, the Mandalorian prepares to execute his contract on the Child in this new variant bust from Gentle Giant Ltd. Measuring approximately 7 inches tall, it features detailed sculpting and paint applications, as well as translucent flame effects. Limited to only 500 pieces, it comes packaged in a full-color box with a numbered certificate of authenticity. A Gentlegiantltd.com exclusive
unnamed.jpg

Reaction score
I’m confused by this one as well. The original release is still up for sale on GG website. Did they really throw this up with the small changes for $85?! Easy pass for me. I love the Mandalorian but don’t need three versions of him already.

Reaction score
Got the other 2 versions and had to hunt for the differences on this one (one Beskar pauldron & not having a holster?) no way enough for me to double dip on this. I know it’s a variant and some may pick it up if they haven’t picked up the original yet but honestly, the original costume & then the full Beskar armour are enough for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the other two already and I agree with what everyone has said. Is this considered MK2?
(MK1 and MK3 are the other busts, right?)
**Maybe (I don't know this) this is a way for GG to produce the "same" bust because it was really popular and almost sold out (3000 were made)?

Reaction score
Differences:
1. MK1 had additional details that "spilled over" onto the base (including holster)
2. Added Beskar pauldron.
3. Others?

Reaction score
I'm slightly tempted to buy it and sell my other one because i like the idea of it better than the normal one, but it's honestly probably not even worth the effort.

Reaction score
A horrible cash grab from gg. I'm so disappointed. They were doing great there for a few months. Then it's back to my 1 pushup routine.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This is a joke.

I get milking The Mandalorian, but this is a terrible cash grab.

At least the 332nd Clone Trooper was newish, the regular edition is literally still in stock.

Reaction score
I also see they took off the hip armor which is odd.

This is really no different than repainting all their Clone Troopers thought a new pose for MII would have been better. I didn't care for their MKIII and I'll be passing on this as well.

Reaction score
I agree with you guys. Definitely weak and I'll be passing on it. I like the idea of swap out pieces though. That would have been cool.

Reaction score
I am just not understanding why at all....why did the first version cost 120 and this one 100? Why did they do this at all? They’ve been so good lately, then 2 different but the same droids and 2 “different” but the same Mandalorian(s).
Disengages me......

Reaction score
Easy way to make a quick buck with minimal effort/tooling. A way to cut corners and still make money. They know there will always be people, for whatever reason, willing to buy. This is my opinion (I don't have any recorded proof) :)

Reaction score
Unashamedly vulgar cash grab, no doubt. What else is new? lol.... Ironically, once this re-hash eventually sells out someday it could potentially be a more sought out piece due to the lower ES: 500 vs. 3000.

EDIT: It's back down to $100...so I caved & used some reward points as well. Don't own the 1st version, only the MK3 one. For the record, if I did own MK1 I wouldn't have even considered it.

Last edited: