The Mandalorian Version 2 Credit Collection

Reaction score
Eh, I will wait for my Amazon pre order. I am in no hurry. Looks like he was involved in an explosion at a paint factory.

Reaction score
That looks like a looooooooot of paint apps.
Got to justify those higher price yo!

I will say that's the aspect that makes him far more interesting than basic Din, although you can't really use him for any thing other than Din because he's still so distinctive looking.

As a side note, how many would like to see Hasbro move completely to this new Vintage look for TBS versus keeping the box packaging?

Reaction score
So, it has happened again to me. This is the 3rd time in my last 4 orders to have this happen. The order got cancelled because the shipper said there was an issue and I'm getting a refund. Happened to 2 of the 3 Power Rangers I ordered on a previous order too. They were all shipped individually and 2 of the 3 mysteriously had a shipping issue while in transit and were cancelled. Argh.

Amazon did reorder it for me so let's see what happens with the Mando.
So, it happened again. The replacement was shipped and when the delivery company got it, there was an issue and it couldn't be delivered and they are returning it to Amazon. I am really suspectjng my packages are getting stolen by someone there. I don’t care too much for this figure but I am really worried about the VC Clone 4 pack with Rex and whether this will happen with that one.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
In-Hand Loose Images. Credit @tiepilot9004.

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-5.jpg

Comparison Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-In-Hand-Loose-7.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, mine still has a May 4, 2022 delivery date.

However, if Amazon was going to pick a delivery date as a placeholder, until they knew the actual delivery date, May the 4th is clever and appropriate.

Reaction score
It's a cool looking figure, but I'm honestly getting Mando fatigue. I really don't desire any more at this point. What I really mean is the Din Jarin character specifically. Of course after I say that Hasbro will put out a deluxe version with cloth cape.

Reaction score
I had this guy cancelled on me by Amazon.ca twice. The price dropped so I decided to give it another go today to see what happens. I like that he has blue highlights and I plan to use him as a generic Mandalorian and not as The Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Received mine today. Arrived in a Hasbro outer box. It ended up arriving in good shape. Thank god.

Reaction score
Received mine today. Arrived in a Hasbro outer box. It ended up arriving in good shape. Thank god.

Same way shipped for me. Before anyone says, "You gotta choose to ship in Amazon packaging," this wasn't an option when it was ordered. In fact, I rarely see that option anymore. Wish Amazon would simply just ship in an extra box. Luckily, mine arrived in good shape despite no room for error.

Reaction score
Wasn't expecting mine to arrive today, but it did. I like this version, but I really don't need another jet pack. It would have been okay with me if they left it out. Or maybe actually given it the same treatment as the figure.