The Mandalorian Version 2 Credit Collection

Reaction score
The Mandalorian Version 2 (Credit Collection). Jing stated in the 21.09.08 livestream that the credits have the same base silhouette, but the details and colors are different for all five of the newly announced CC figures.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S., Canada, & the U.K.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, September 9th, at 1:00pm ET HERE. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $26.49.

Press Images

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Version-2-Credit-Collection-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to get six, hopefully 3 will be OK. That said, if anyone wants a beater/opener and misses this pre-roder tomorrow, send me a message and we'll make arrangements in 2022.

Reaction score
Reaction score
thank you for this, I ordered! now thats out of the way

Reaction score
When we finally get a repaint that's called Death Watch or Axe Woves then I'll buy one or two, until then this type of stuff is an easy pass for me!

Reaction score
I pre-ordered 1 of these. Last CC release I got 2 of each. This is the only Credit Collection item I felt worth getting from this batch, and I say "worth" while gritting my teeth. It looks just different enough to be a rando Mando.

Hasbro could have done better this time around. The choice of characters was limited I guess, but the looks of the cards/art edits, paint apps and such is kinda lacking.

Reaction score
i'm not too keen on the blue scheme, and don't care for the cardbacks. the original run was better done in the Credit Collections, imho.

cheers to those looking forward to them.

Reaction score
They got me. I have the first CC Mando, Carbonized and regular Beskar versions hanging on my wall. And I usually open everything! They're good decorations and if I get tired of them I can maybe sell em for more than I paid.

Reaction score
Like you other Mandalorian fans, I will be able to have a single display with nothing but the Mandalorian and thats a cool thing!

Reaction score
OP updated with pre-order link.
Thanks for great first posts in these threads! But, the link isn't working.

I wonder if this one comes with the jetpack. I don't see any room in the package for it, and the Mando doesn't seem to be wearing it.

Reaction score
Thanks for great first posts in these threads! But, the link isn't working.
I can't edit it anymore to see why, but it looks like for some reason the link attached to the word "HERE" is now gone/broken. Same goes for the CC Kuiil. However, I also placed a second backup link at the bottom of the OP post just beneath the pictures, and that one is still active.

Reaction score
It’s working for me. In regards to the jet pack. Looks like we will have to wait and see.

from the amazon description:

SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figures come with 2 detachable entertainment-inspired blaster accessories: a rifle and blaster

even though the one pic shows the jetpack, i don't see any room for it in the package either.

Reaction score
Would go great next to Sabine, definitely gonna try get one. I believe the Jetpack included with the Armorer fits this Din fig too? Might be a cool swap

Reaction score
Attacking the completist collector once again with a repaint. Not getting my money.
I have no choice, I am deep collecting all the mandalorians plus i too love the card art and the artistic flair on the credit collection so I gotta own them.

Reaction score
Didn’t even realize this was available for pre-order. Order placed! Thanks peeps!

And I agree that this makes a great “rando Mando.” I think my credit collection Heavy Infantry will be one, too, and the carbonized one will be Paz.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's funny that I got the shipping notice when it said when I ordered that it won't be in stock until Oct 15th. It is coming from the US though based on the tracking.

Reaction score
So, it has happened again to me. This is the 3rd time in my last 4 orders to have this happen. The order got cancelled because the shipper said there was an issue and I'm getting a refund. Happened to 2 of the 3 Power Rangers I ordered on a previous order too. They were all shipped individually and 2 of the 3 mysteriously had a shipping issue while in transit and were cancelled. Argh.

Amazon did reorder it for me so let's see what happens with the Mando.