The Mandalorian (TV Show) Want List

Reaction score
Agreed! While I haven't even seen the show yet, that's one cool looking ship. Though I'm not sure the size in relation to Slave1 or other light craft of its class. But obviously the cockpit, but have no idea what else should be included. Such as personal craft/speeder?

Reaction score
Though I'm not sure the size in relation to Slave1 or other light craft of its class. But obviously the cockpit, but have no idea what else should be included. Such as personal craft/speeder?
The Razor Crest should be scaled somewhere between the Republic Gunship (body size) with the (big)Slave-1 (cockpit size).
(they better not do the bobsled-configuration of the Gunship cockpit, the cockpit needs to be roomier to at minimum sit his companion next to him)
And room for a cargo hold and extending ramps bellow...
No Speeder (bike) at least he doesn't start with one, but he got payed, so ...?
There is however......
Some spoilerey details(if you haven't seen what he keeps inside, posted way back, I'll just quote it...
onWanKihotay said:

Ships:
- The Razor Crest ...

...beside a legit cockpit, hopefully the Razor has a proper cargo hold, with some gimmick representing his personal Carbon-freeze chamber with storage for frozen bounties.

Razor doesn't need to be anything to massive, I'm fine if they keep it true to it's basic function, yet fudge the scale some, yes comparable to somewhere between the Republic Gunship and the Slave-1 (likely with two detachable engines). Cockpit doesn't look particularly massive (scaled apparently to fit a single pilot) [add two smaller seats behind, , and the rest a cargo hold with some kind of stylized gimmick representing his on-board Carbon-Freezing chamber, with an unloading ramp for his frozen bounties.

Add: Small armory closet
And not necessary for the toy, but we've seen the WC and his sleeping cabin next to it

Last edited:
Reaction score
My most wanted is that cool ship the Mandalorian rides around it. Just need it to be a decent size.
But only if it has lights and sounds right?
If this had come out in 2009 we would already have an armor-change Mandalorian where you can snap on his Beskar armor.
I'd buy that. I'd have multiples. I love figures like that. The apartment Jango with the armor and poncho is one of my favorite all time figures.

Reaction score
I want everything shown so far. Hasbro needs to clear the slate from all the rehashes and other stuff and start pumping out Mandalorian 3.75" product like there's no tomorrow.

bac

Reaction score
I want everything shown so far. Hasbro needs to clear the slate from all the rehashes and other stuff and start pumping out Mandalorian 3.75" product like there's no tomorrow.
I suspect by this time next year we'll be getting a lot more Mando product.

Reaction score
Warner Herzog's lair city street play set.
Comes with building with multiple rooms and doors, boxes.
Burned to a crisp storm-trooper.
Jabba's door droid (sentry droid w/removable head)
exploding wall.
Salacious crumb species on spit roaster

joking aside, bug looking death-star droid, frozen bounties, razor crest, Sand crawler

GNT

Reaction score
So much potential with this show, I'm surprised Hasbro isn't pumping out Mandalorian stuff like no tomorrow.

Reaction score
I want the leader of the Klatooinian raiders. Y'know the one who looked like he walked right out of an LOTR movie. That's probably one of the reasons that I like the design of the Klatooinians so much, they are pretty much just orcs with ridges along their skulls and no ears.

If the villagers had been aliens, then I might want a few of them, but since they were just boring humans, then I'm fine if we don't get any of them.

Reaction score
I'd say the Razercrest is roughly about 15 meters long, so a 1/18 scale RC would be around 3ft.
Cargo hold, and carbon freeze holders.

Reaction score
How big was the old LAAT Clone Gunship?
Just a hair under 29 meters, a true 1/18 would put a gunship around 5ft in length.

**29 meters according to StarWars Wiki, seems a bit long to me, but that's what it says**

ok I'm wrong, according to what I've read the Razer is 23 meters long, which would make the 1/18th scale version just over 4ft long.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, I know some will disagree with me but I feel like a 28-30" Razor Crest could fit into the normal line without too much issue. Any bigger than that and I wouldn't be able to fit it anywhere!

bac

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what the Razor Crest in modern TVC quality looks like. Let's face it; we know it's being made.

Reaction score
It will probably be 1/24th like most Hasbro offerings, so a 3ft long frame would be likely.

Reaction score
The TVC Mandalorian figure is up for pre-order since late October and is scheduled for release around march
Oh okay, I missed the announcement somehow. Just saw the photos for the first time and he looks great! Shame HasbroPulse says he won't be released until April 2020. :-/

Reaction score
Alright, I know some will disagree with me but I feel like a 28-30" Razor Crest could fit into the normal line without too much issue. Any bigger than that and I wouldn't be able to fit it anywhere!
I don't see Hasbro giving us something that big unless it's the crowd funding route. Of course I would want it to be a big ship. I don't care if it's not "able to fit in anywhere".

Reaction score
It would be scaled down like the LAAT and Falcon. double seated control area, side door, and just a 6-8' cargo area with holders for carbon freeze containters. probably 1/24 or even 1/32 scale toysized. Haslab is probably gonna remain the only place to get accurate scale items.

to put into perspective, the Sail Barge is accurate to scale, it the LAAT was proper scale, it would be about 2 inches shorter than the Khetanna. If the Falcon was done to scale, it would be about 6 inches longer than the Khentanna.

LAAT 28.5 Meters
Khetanna 30 Meters
Falcon 34 Meters
Razer 23 Meters

Razer definitely the smallest, but still huge in a proper toy form. even in 1/32 scale it would be 2.5 feet long.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So much potential with this show, I'm surprised Hasbro isn't pumping out Mandalorian stuff like no tomorrow.
I'm honestly not surprised, they always seem to be a day late and a Dollar short. lol
Once the show has its feet planted and continued popularity, we could see more. Especially after EP9 fan fare is over.

Reaction score
Or they are going to hold back and hit us hard when season 2 starts next fall, when it will be the lone standard bearer for live-action Star Wars media.

(Of course, I'm still secretly holding out hope that they will announce a return to a standard/cheaper 3.75" line, which would mean they'd still be catching up with Episode IX figures. But still, that would mean more slots for Mando stuff.)

Reaction score
Rewatched the series and saw a couple more wants: the bounty hunter with the Black Manta style helmet and a Nikto thug. Deluxe packs of Nikto with heavy cannon and Nick Nolte Ugnaught on Blurrg

Reaction score
(Of course, I'm still secretly holding out hope that they will announce a return to a standard/cheaper 3.75" line, which would mean they'd still be catching up with Episode IX figures. But still, that would mean more slots for Mando stuff.)
I was just thinking how cool a dedicated 5POA Basic line for the Mandalorian would be. While obviously SA would be best we know that likely wouldn't happen. Still 5POA versions of the mains/thugs/raiders/bounty hunters/Mandos/Nolte's Ugnaught would be epic, with some vehicles and beasts as others have mentioned. I have to hope the overwhelming response to the show has caught Hasbro's attention and we 3.75" collectors will get more love in 2020. Maybe even a "retro" line for the show, with classic Kenner versions of the characters? One can dream.

Reaction score
After seeing four episodes, what I really want from "The Mandalorian" is better scripts!

:D

Reaction score
I'm concerned we're not going to get a Baby Yoda figure. We still haven't gotten a damn VC BB-8 so I'm really skeptical that they'll do Baby Yoda. 😡

Reaction score
I'm concerned we're not going to get a Baby Yoda figure. We still haven't gotten a damn VC BB-8 so I'm really skeptical that they'll do Baby Yoda. 😡
What would a TVC BB-8 have that the basic ones didn't?

Reaction score
I'm concerned we're not going to get a Baby Yoda figure.
I read the Disney statement again and it doesn't specifically say which figures are coming to The Vintage Collection, but I really doubt they would pass this one up.

Reaction score
I still would wager a target/sdcc style 3 pack. While chromed out Mandalorian is popular choice for a companion figure, I'd would say Chromed out mando would be a great seller as a stand alone. Muddy Mando is too scene specific and may not be as popular as chromed out version if released singly. So again I would go w/ 3 pk w/ the Child, muddy Mando, and jawa repaint and include the Child's carrier and a Mudhorn egg.. ..0h, and for those saying 2 small figs won't justify the price..add a 4th fig..vaporized jawa

Reaction score
What would a TVC BB-8 have that the basic ones didn't?
I don't know, I didn't buy the basic one as I didn't want to spend money on a 5 POA Rey, but judging from the photos I would say the scale is off (basic one is too big), the sculpt could be more detailed, and the paint apps could be better.

The point is that Hasbro shouldn't expect VC collectors to buy a 5 POA figure to get a droid that's a main character. You don't have to buy a 5 POA Luke to get R2-D2.

Reaction score
I imagine we'll get Fennec, as she checks several boxes; it's a no-brainer, really.

What's weird is that Hasbro acts like they're still worried about certain characters (like background aliens and secondaries) being potential pegwarmers--but there aren't any pegs anymore anyway, so what does it matter? Anything they make will be ordered through online by the collectors. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to make a 3.75" Mandalorian story figure that won't sell out.

They tried to throw the old OT fans several bones in Episode 5, but ultimately just left us wanting more. It's interesting that we've seen both Jawas and Tuskens in the first few hours of the series! Maybe we'll meet an actual familiar old-school named character soon!