The Mandalorian (TV Show) Want List

Reaction score
Well, they say the ancient Greeks came up with 7 basic plots in their theater pieces and ever since then, the western world has basically just recycled those 7 basic plots over the last few thousand years.😄
This is absolutely true. EVERYTHING is familiar ground.

I'm TOTALLY enjoying the look, the imagery, the creatures, and the weathered cantinas. But the plot is what it is--one of the few character quests that exist to inform the human condition. All narrative arcs and character themes are essentially the same; what matters is how they are manifested.

There's absolutely no pleasing some people. They are the type to spend three hours searching thousands of streaming choices because nothing seems good enough. Trust me--I've been there.

But it's two episodes. To reject this already shows short-sighted bias. What could they possibly have done to impress you? More 'splosions?

I didn't like the first episode of Breaking Bad. For whatever reason, I stayed with it. The Mandalorian won't be the next Breaking Bad, but it WILL be another character quest with certain elements to draw some people in. I like it already simply for the Quarrens and Rodians.

Reaction score
2nd episode is solid as well IMO. Just wish the run times were longer. But, I guess that's showmanship. Keep the audience wanting more.

Really need a TVC Razor Crest at some point.

Reaction score
Haven't watched it myself it so I can't judge it. But c'mon, no show is ever flat out great coming right out of the gate. Ever. It just doesn't happen. It easily takes any show at least 2-4 episodes to really get on it's legs. Some shows really don't hit their stride until the 2nd season even. People need to learn to be patient and not expect instant gratification these days. It's a lost art it seems. A good tv show almost always starts out slow, grows and matures, and evolves and becomes engrossing over time.

I also think all TV shows need at least 3-5 episodes before really standing on their legs. Heck, some shows take a season or 2 to really start to shine. A tv show takes time to tell it's story and start to blossom into full bloom. The stories and characters take time to develop on a show, whereas in a movie everything needs to be wrapped up in 2-3 hrs. For a tv show, that can take the whole season. People need to give shows a longer time to mature and evolve. Especially shows that are a long, continuous story arc. Go watch Seinfeld, the X-Files, Star Trek or any classic show. None of them came out of the gate full speed, firing on all cylinders. Most long-running or successful tv shows don't even see their first really good or great episodes until at least the 3rd or 4th, maybe even 5th episode or later.

Reaction score
It's the busted up old speeder (With Brian Posehn figure, of course) isn't it?
Well, I was trying to avoid dropping spoilers out of consideration for anyone who still hadn't seen the episode, but now that it's been said... yes, that's exactly the vehicle I was hinting at! That scene where Posehn cut his way out of the lake monster's belly - so savage! And then that cool hidden feature on his supposedly junky speeder - too cool! ;)

Nah, so actually, after my previous post, I remembered that
  Spoiler:  
a new Sandcrawler was actually released quite recently. It just wasn't a big enough upgrade to warrant a purchase from me, so I still consider it unmade despite that new version and Hasbro's older version being available options. With the Sandcrawler now being the primary set piece in such a fun action scene, and the additional glimpses we got of some of its features and interior areas, I wonder if that has any influence over its chances of getting the HasLab treatment some day. I know I'd definitely be happy to buy a lot more jawas if I had a worthy vehicle to house them all in!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Enjoying this show immensely thus far. Tastes like the old EU, the Droids cartoon and the OT; garnished with newness. The pacing for me is fine, just enough action, eye candy and rests in between. If it went full Bain from Batman on Red Bull the whole first episode, each successive episode could not live up to it.

On to the list:
Regular figures:
  1. Carbonite frozen bounties - regular figure with a frozen block version much like Han.
  2. Rodian - colorful orange/yellow.
  3. Beskarsmith - tools, bar of beskar.
  4. Delicious Crumb - scene filler, maybe come with any street vendor.
  5. "Asset" from 1st episode.
  6. IG-11 - with properly done hands, blast effects for guns and a chest reveal for a sequence he likes to resort to (don't know why they missed this in the 6".... a lazy repaint/cash grab). Alternate head would be gravy.
  7. Greef Carga
  8. Any and all troop variants.
  9. Fallen Order 6" translated to this scale.

Deluxe or 2 packs:
  1. Mandalorian - gradual armor upgrades, battle damage and electricity effect for his rifle.
  2. Werner Herzog's character w/Imperial Scientist.
  3. Arvala 7 goon with hover canon.
  4. Speeder bikes with respective riders - seen 2 thus far in previews.
Beasts:
Do I even have to say it?

Vehicles:
  1. Razor's Crest - must have vac tube.... Designed like a Rep. Gunship & a Wookie Auzituck Gunship hybrid.
  2. Bounty Hunter fighter.
  3. Outland Tie.
The list will grow as more episodes air.

I have spoken.

Reaction score
Wants
Kuiil the Ugnaught
IG-11
Heavy Infantry Mandalorian
The Client
The Scientist
Greef Carga
Berkarsmith Mandalorian
Transdoshan Bounty Hunters
Nikto Gang Members
Carbonized Bounties

Reaction score
Awesome, was just asking about this thread! https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1070198&page=1593&p=20206397&viewfull=1#post20206397

From everything we've seen so far.
Figures I would buy, absolutes in bold:

-Greef Carga (Carl Weathers)

-Cara Dune (Gina Carano)

-IG-11 (Taika Waititi)

-Moff Gideon (Giancarlo Esposito)

-Maybe a set of Death Troopers to flank him (or the Flame-Trooper)

-Werner Herzog's character (maybe, depends how significant long his role goes)

Likely most of the awesome looking Bounty Hunters Guild members, we see in the trailers:
- knife-wielding purple Twi’lek (Natalia Tena)

- Shoulder-mounted-gun (Bill Burr character (I assume he is there to get killed LOL!)
*- The new more bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid This guy looks awesome! And from what you see in the sneak, will probably be the surprise most popular, therefore under produced, and ofcourse hardest to find (i'd post the gif. (probaly everyone has seen anyway) , but don't know if this site allows sneak images))
- The new Devoronian
- The new more humanoid Trandoshans (or whatever they are)? One appears to be in the Guild (with a helmet) Two others he fights in the desert.

- Removable Helmet Mando (Pedro pascal likeness)

- Final full chrome armor Mando

- If he's really riding a Dewback as per the concept art, I might get a delux Mando+Dewback set.

- Looks like there are a couple of competing Mandos he takes out (any of those).

- Pedro Pascal on the Speeder-Bike (if that was him?)

-Ugnaught riding Blurrg (depending on significance, but definitely if it's really Nick Nolte's character)

- I'd probably even buy a pack of several unique Carbonite-frozen bounties, just to display them all in a row like he does, I just love that scene.

Ships:
-
The Razor Crest (and pursuit vehicle)

And beside a legit cockpit, hopefully the Razor has a proper cargo hold, with some gimmick representing his personal Carbon-freeze chamber with storage for frozen bounties.

- There is a second ship (very angular) parked to the right of where he lands, (likely IG-11's

- Moff Gideon appears to have his own TIE, also a concept ship shown (see pursuit vehicle above)

LOL! Yeah that's a definite pass, on that one.

With all the characters above, they'll likely never get to, one of the first 6" already went to a freakin Jawa. LOL!
I hope they don't pull the same with this line.
From all the new promos, and Two eps in, adding to my original list the main things I would add are:

Emily Swallow as the Armorer.
Hopefully with several forge tools, and accessories.

Flashback young Mando

Full Beskar Armor Mando yes we know it's coming (With Jet-Pack) Yes we know he gets one too!

MING-NA WEN as Fennec Shand (looks like she'll be another helmeted figure, although she does remove her's hopfully we get removable helmet on her figure)

And obviously the asset:
The Baby Yoda the Yoby!! Hopefully with (clear stand)floating egg-crib.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1). The Asset
2). Carl Weathers (I haven't learned these guys' names yet).
3). Werner Herzog

I'd trade my house for the Nick Nolte Ugnaught on a Blurrg.

Also, I really hope his ship is the upcoming vehicle; I'd easily pay the reported "over $100" price tag (as long as it's not too much higher).

Reaction score
Absolutely - I'm willing to bet Funko will get to it before Hasbro. It always seems like Hasbro is behind the curve, sometimes they'll release figures years after the initial interest peaked.

bac

Reaction score
Funko POPS! are easy to crank out in comparison to a TVC figure. The paint apps and engineering involved are apples and oranges.

The wait for The Mandalorian and his wave is painful. But with the reception of the series thus far it wouldn't surprise me if that gave Hasbro a green light to harness it more. Sadly we won't see the effects of that decision for another year+.

Reaction score
Its early to try and make much of a list but...

Cuill on Blurrg
IG-11 (proper mold)
Upgraded Mando
"baby yoda" of course with floating basket
offworld jawas (not interested in singles on vintage card though)

Razor Crest ship
New Sandcrawler (more risky project probably but missing piece in many collections I'm sure)

Reaction score
The show has been awesome so far but its far too early to be making a list of "Wanted Figures" any longer than say 4 or so. There is a whole season left to watch. The large part of the characters we saw so far are going to be forgotten come the end of the season, guaranteed. Besides the following:
Cuill (only depending on if he keeps going on as an important character)
IG-11
baby "yoda"
Herzog (sp?)
Jawas
maaaaaybe the Mandalorian Beskar-smith, but IDK...meh
and probably Carl Weathers' character

Im guessing we have quite a ways to go before we can make a real list. Even IG-11 will probably get forgotten/replaced by another IG--bounty hunter.
To me...so far we most likely only have 3 definites: the baby, Herzog, & Carl Weathers. Anybody else would have to be pending at this point. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
From all the new promos, and Two eps in, adding to my original list the main things I would add are:

Emily Swallow as the Armorer.
Hopefully with several forge tools, and accessories.

And obviously the asset:
The Baby Yoda the Yoby!! Hopefully with (clear stand)floating egg-crib.
I've be staying spoiler free, For the most part. Bu Yodling? Got to get a figure of that! lol TBH, I don't know if it's just funny of straight up goofy. But 50 years old and stiull an infant? IDK...

And why do people still give Swallow as a last name?

bac

Reaction score
I'm not wholly convinced we've seen the last of IG-11. Probably, but there's a slim chance he gets repaired and sent out for revenge.

Even if IG-11 doesn't return, he's an easy repaint for Hasbro. Yes, I'd prefer a partial retool so he can swivel at the waist like in the show. But considering that didn't happen for TBS I doubt it would for TVC.

I'd assume characters featured in marketing are the likely candidates for figures first. We've gotten two from the character posters so that means IG-11, Kuill and Greef are likely candidates.

Reaction score
I don't understand Hasbro's timing sometimes. We get The Rise Of Skywalker figures months before the movie is due, but The Mandalorian is about to air it's 3rd episode (of only 8) and there's no figure of the main character. And someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there has even been a figure of him announced.

Reaction score
I don't understand Hasbro's timing sometimes. We get The Rise Of Skywalker figures months before the movie is due, but The Mandalorian is about to air it's 3rd episode (of only 8) and there's no figure of the main character. And someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there has even been a figure of him announced.
The TVC Mandalorian figure is up for pre-order since late October and is scheduled for release around march, Cara Dune will be joining him later. This is the first time since the Rebels line ended that i'm excited about a new sw action figure. I really like the show and i hope to get a Blurrg for my Ewoks.

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that we now have 3 potential new variations of the Mandalorian and we're only three episodes in?

1. Beskar pauldron
2. Muddied and battle-damaged from the Mudhorn confrontation
3. Beskar cuirass

I'm sure Hasbro already has these all planned.

I'd also like to see the heavy-gunner Mandalorian from the third episode.

Reaction score
Oh man, this show is making me so miss the days of Hasbro cranking out a *ton* of figures including background chars. There is so freaking much from this show that I want.

But yeah, it seems like Hasbro really missed the boat on having the Mando merch out earlier and then TROS closer to the release of the movie. With the buzz this show is getting, I feel like merch would be flying off of the shelves at this point (not that the Rise of Skywalker stuff isn't selling well. It certainly seems to be, at least in my area...) I haven't been that jealous of Black Series collectors lately but I will say that holding the Mandalorian and Cara Dune in my hands in the store the other day was the first time in a loooong time that I had a hard time not buying a BS figure or two.

Reaction score
I caved and got the Black Series Mandalorian and Jawa, I'm too enthusiastic not to. I can't wait for the 3.75" Mandalorian though, I have a lot more alien/bounty hunter characters for him to interact with at 3.75" scale. Anybody else see that shiny black bounty hunter droid from the latest episode? I'd love a figure of that.

Reaction score
Too bad this isn't 05/07, we'd have Mando repaints galore! Which might be a good thing? Otherwise we'd get Mando fatigue similar to when they were running Clones into the ground.

Though truthfully, I wouldn't mind a few Mandos more.

Reaction score
I caved and got the Black Series Mandalorian and Jawa, I'm too enthusiastic not to. I can't wait for the 3.75" Mandalorian though, I have a lot more alien/bounty hunter characters for him to interact with at 3.75" scale. Anybody else see that shiny black bounty hunter droid from the latest episode? I'd love a figure of that.
I noticed that droid, kind of looked like a Death Star Droid with a Black Manta shaped head.

Reaction score
If they don’t release a Mando 3-pack (and Knights of Ren 3-pack— sorry, had to throw that in there), they are every bit the morons I presume the SW brand team to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah that bounty hunter droid reminded me a bit of the Kenner death star droid prototype. Scenes when by too fast to get a really good look at the body. Given Jon F's fondness of prototypes and concept designs of the past, I guess it's a possible source of inspiration. Now that I think about it, yakface has had a rumored TVC "droid" on thier list for a while...hmmm

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's definitely a big love for prototype drawings and stuff (the little art panels at the end of each episode pay tribute to McQuarrie sketches for sure). I am also convinced without doubt that the droid thing with the Black Manta-shaped head is quite intentionally meant to be prominently noticed (certainly not as an important or recurring character, but just as a neat piece of Star Wars design). It would serve perfectly as action figure fodder, especially in the old days.

Reaction score
Too bad this isn't 05/07, we'd have Mando repaints galore! Which might be a good thing? Otherwise we'd get Mando fatigue similar to when they were running Clones into the ground.

Though truthfully, I wouldn't mind a few Mandos more.
I was thinking the same, had this series come out a decade ago, we'd be swamped with mando repaints. Between the basic lines, CW, comic packs, etc - we have plenty of mandos in 3.75 scale, so I'm not eager for a bunch of them. Even if they tossed us one more I'd be content. This series is character rich, so I dont ever expect them to cover a bunch of background characters, I just hope they give us a good mix, including some aliens. Three episodes in, and the Blurrg & Ugnaught are still the most appealing as potential action figures.

Utinniii

Reaction score
There's definitely a big love for prototype drawings and stuff (the little art panels at the end of each episode pay tribute to McQuarrie sketches for sure). I am also convinced without doubt that the droid thing with the Black Manta-shaped head is quite intentionally meant to be prominently noticed (certainly not as an important or recurring character, but just as a neat piece of Star Wars design). It would serve perfectly as action figure fodder, especially in the old days.
Here's a good look of that droid.

There are close ups of the head (and even a few flipped so the antenna is on the wrong side - like Fett in Jabba's Palace!)

The chest is hard to see but looks more like Stormtrooper armor than C-3P0's chest.

It also reminded me of the prototype DS droid. Thanks R1G43P0 for that photo!

This shot sums up what I enjoy so much about the show.

We just passed some OT aliens and there are ST aliens here. The costumes look like Mos Espa and Mos Eisley.
The background could be from R1.
There are containers and (probably) detritus from the OT. The droids are in R1 and Solo. The Jakku garbage can droid is repurposed here.
Yodel reminds me of Yoda from the PT.
It all flows together and I'm sure there are more details from other sources.

Reaction score
Yeah that bounty hunter droid reminded me a bit of the Kenner death star droid prototype. Scenes when by too fast to get a really good look at the body. Given Jon F's fondness of prototypes and concept designs of the past, I guess it's a possible source of inspiration. Now that I think about it, yakface has had a rumored TVC "droid" on thier list for a while...hmmm
Not out of the realms of possibility. Yakface have also said the droid is not from the OT/PT which definitely increases the chances of it not being a re-pack and being a new figure whether it's a new sculpt, re-tool or re-paint. Can't think of too many droids from outside the OT/PT they could re-pack so I think odds are pretty good it's a new figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
... the new bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid.
*- The new more bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid This guy looks awesome! And from what you see in the sneak, will probably be the surprise most popular, therefore under produced, and of course hardest to find (i'd post the gif. (probaly everyone has seen anyway) , but don't know if this site allows sneak images))
LOL! called this ^ guy way back in Sept. even highlighted him with a little * as the Guild Hunter people would be buzzing for, once he showed! 😄
Love my fellow fandom, are we so predictable.
This isn't the last we've see of him either! Also counting on him getting a figure.
  Spoiler:  
looks like he forms part of that later ensemble with the purple Twi'lek, the Devaronian, and Bill Burr character, and even pilots the Razor Crest

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess with the right tool, any action figure will or can have a removable hand or anything else

Reaction score
My most wanted is that cool ship the Mandalorian rides around it. Just need it to be a decent size.