The Mandalorian (TV Show) Want List

Reaction score
Not. Fan of the mando in TVC. You can tell a lot of detail was lost here. I'm an opener so I will probably get him just to keep on card since he's popular
He looks fantastic, hope you didn't base your announcement and decision on blurry pics.
Cause (now on the front page ... http://rebelscum.com/2019/2019-MCM-London-Paris-Hasbro/

Posing this little guy with a line up of the other Bounty Hunter Guild members (Humans, Aliens, Droids) And in or in front of the inevitable Razor Crest vehicle release, is going to look fantastic!

Last edited:
Reaction score

- Moff Gideon appears to have his own TIE,
I like the TIE Clip

Looks very moth-like

LOL that font!? And clear Imperials got some X-Wing envy.

Interesting new design, this is likely Moff Gideon's personal TIE.

My guess
this is landing mode and the wings open one more notch still, to get the classic vertical configuration when in full flight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It looks like it is in landed mode. I don't doubt that the wings reconfigure to the traditional H look.
Yep the deployed landing gear on it (which as far as I know we've never seen on a TIE, tells you it's landing configuration).
Also from the actual scene, it's a bit hard to distinguished from the background architecture, but looks like that could be the open cockpit of his TIE right behind him... over his left shoulder.
The recognizable TIE hatch, minus the wings that would otherwise be visible too, tells you on this TIE they are folded down.

So they'll likely have it look like a regular TIE swoop in to land, and then suddenly (surprise to anyone who hasn't seen the T-shirt) the wings suddenly fold down to land, and he jumps out!
Hopefully this means besides the Razor Crest, we have another new ship in the works.

Also while on the potential Gideon figure, looks like he'll be another caped figure, with an interesting cape design slung off the back.

Can't tell if he's still wearing it in the gif above, where he's seated in the TIE, and that's it just bunched up, or there is something different there on his shoulder pads.?

Last edited:
Reaction score
If this show is half as good as I hope it is, given who is responsible for it, I am down for all!! And yes, a fig based on the Giancarlo Esposito character would be hugely welcome. The guy is always amazing in every show!

The gif pic looks like a tie cockpit, but the control stick is making me wonder...guess we shall find out. Or is that an updated At-St cockpit?

Totally guessing

Last edited:

Utinniii

Reaction score
The interior pic as well as the background with the popped lid look like a TIE to me.
Other than on Uglies, I don't recall landing struts on TIEs.

I actually hope this isn't the second vehicle since it has a $100 price point. It also wouldn't make sense to not have the Razor Crest.

I've been thinking Duck as in Daffy, but it might mean "for cover" or that it is "low to the ground" so one would have to duck to enter it.

If it is the Razor, than perhaps "Duck" is a costume variant for the Mandalorian.

Reaction score

I'd never seen this before, but apparently Force Awakens had some D.Chiang concept art featuring this ^ folding TIE wing idea, which has instead made it's way into the Mando era, as Gideons ship (see posts above) .

While this ship would be great down the line (especially as everything indicates, it is Gideon's ship and likely one of the main antagonist perusing him throughout),
I still hope it's not the main and only ship being released with this first wave. I really hope that is the Razor Crest.
Although hints at Yackface seem to indicate the supposed "Duck-Boat" refers to this Imperial ship, and not the Razor.

Looks like the new trailer The Mando lands on it's hull, ...while in flight!:awesome: :O

Last edited:
Reaction score
we need those troopers that are behind him as well.

Yep the deployed landing gear on it (which as far as I know we've never seen on a TIE, tells you it's landing configuration).
Also from the actual scene, it's a bit hard to distinguished from the background architecture, but looks like that could be the open cockpit of his TIE right behind him... over his left shoulder.
The recognizable TIE hatch, minus the wings that would otherwise be visible too, tells you on this TIE they are folded down.

So they'll likely have it look like a regular TIE swoop in to land, and then suddenly (surprise to anyone who hasn't seen the T-shirt) the wings suddenly fold down to land, and he jumps out!
Hopefully this means besides the Razor Crest, we have another new ship in the works.

Also while on the potential Gideon figure, looks like he'll be another caped figure, with an interesting cape design slung off the back.

Can't tell if he's still wearing it in the gif above, where he's seated in the TIE, and that's it just bunched up, or there is something different there on his shoulder pads.?

Reaction score
I think I'll hold off on a formal Want List until I actually watch the show; but that being said I'd definitely like to have Moff Gideon and Carl Weathers' character; though I don't know his name yet.

Reaction score
Based on the trailers, a lot of action involving Alien characters. If the Klatooinian is any indication of reinvigorated imagination at Hasbro, then we might get to see a lot more from this show. And possible be the sole workhorse for a few years.

If kitbashing is back, they have a whole warehouse full of existing parts to use. Quarren being pulled into the door, reuse Darth Maleval's head.

bac

Reaction score
There's a shot toward the end of the trailer with Greef and three motley looking dudes behind him -- one of which appears to be wearing partial Mandalorian armor -- that you can see in the timestamped trailer link below.

This entire crew would make excellent figures.

https://youtu.be/XmI7WKrAtqs?t=80

Reaction score
That is a great-looking group of guys. It’s Battle Pack time!

Reaction score
There's a shot toward the end of the trailer with Greef and three motley looking dudes behind him -- one of which appears to be wearing partial Mandalorian armor -- that you can see in the timestamped trailer link below.

This entire crew would make excellent figures.

https://youtu.be/XmI7WKrAtqs?t=80
Yeah several of these secondary, background characters and random Guild Members look terrific.
The Star Wars Celebration extra footage you see the guy on the left (with the basket helmet) is one of those new Trandoshans (Bossk like) creatures, he gets that circular helmet lowered onto his head.
Also apparently for at least one mission, the Mando will be partnered with a group of guild Bounty Hunters (we can likely assume there will be some betrayal and back-stabbing). The Bill Burr (Shoulder-mounted-gun) character, the purple Twi’lek (Natalia Tena), Mark Boone Jr(fat guy with beard seen, shaking hands with Mando), a Devoronian, and the updated RA-7 looking droid (who pilots the ship) all seem to be part of the clique

Like for many of us Part of Favereau's main inspiration seems the whole look; scum and villainy feel of the OT cantina, and the Bounty Hunter posse in Empire.
This show, and the whole Bounty Hunters Guild theme running through it, should hopefully provide for several of the more interesting, fun and badss looking figures for some time down the line.
Further; Greef Carga's Guild HQ seems like it could be a recurring setting for them. (and potential new play-set/environment)

Last edited:
Reaction score
She kind of does look like Amaiza. I kind of thought that she was possibly a live action Platt O'Kkeefe (though that would be a much deeper dive...) but you may have something there. :)

Reaction score
If Jaxxon shows up in The Mandalorian, I will move to Hollywood and worship at John Favreau’s feet for life.

Reaction score
Btw, Hasbro, I will pay $10,000 for a “Star Hoppers” Battle Pack (all six).

Reaction score

Admittedly I've never even heard of Star Hoppers. But that Droid looks pretty cool.
What is this from?
1978 Marvel Star Wars #8-11 & #16
(the specific image (if that's what you are asking about) is a slight edit(by me) from issue #11)
After Foster's Splinter the Star Hoppers was (believe it or not) the first sanctioned "Expanded Universe" Tale. Marvel/Lucas' next official comic story following A New Hope.
The Star Hoppers is
for better or worse, what the joining of the creative minds of Lucas and Marvel(house of ideas) first wrought and came up with. If you were "following" Star Wars back then , this is where you went LOL!: Pretty much a straight-up reworking/homage to Magnificent Seven as a western in space which is what Star Wars first invoked. Which in turn was a Western reworking of Seven Samurai. (The circle is now complete :weeabooface:)

The villain Serji-X Arrogantus was Eli Wallach's Calvera redesigned as comic artist Sergio Arragones.
The "Cloud Riders" in Solo were a nod to his gang.

Even funnier is Lucas suposedly hated the idea of cartoony Jaxxon, yet two decades later brought out Jarjar?
Pretty much the visual dynamic of Jaxxon and Don-Wan [Qui]Kihotay instead became Jarjar and Qui-Gon Jinn.

If this run is even on Favreau's radar, i'd love to know, he was about the right age for it, we know he was a big Marvel comic book reader and Star Was fan, so this is where those worlds first came together, and he has no qualms about invoking the Holiday Special, so this certainly shouldn't be beneath him.
:awesome:

FYI I'm not saying that is Amaiza Foxtrain, just indicating the similarity.
:weeabooface:

Btw, Hasbro, I will pay $10,000 for a “Star Hoppers” Battle Pack (all six).
LOL!
Please write them a check! maybe with the Star Hopping: "Rabbits Foot" it can be the next Haslab

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where’s a pen?!

Btw, essentially all the original Marvel Star Wars #1-107 were later refurbished in some way as Canon or EU material. So was a bunch of the old Droids and Ewoks cartoons (in the actual ST Disney films!). Star Wars always has loved recycling. Those old Marvels were SO BAD, but do have a place in the saga’s history. It’s kind of like saying that Vanilla Ice has a place in rap history—a bit unsavory but still very true.

Reaction score
Interesting, guess it pays off being in the extended Disney Family! With MAOS ending she's gonna need a new gig, and she should fit right in here.
Truthfully, I hope this show goes on for years and years just to get all the cool toys from it!

GNT

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Kuiil figure, he seems pretty grounded.

Reaction score
After watching the first episode, I want so many toys...

I constantly say these days that I really miss the time when Hasbro did blink-and-you'll-miss-them backgrounders but I think this show is going to put that through the roof. There are a bunch of aliens (and even a few vehicles) that I want just from that short episode.

Reaction score
I'll have to look into that Star Hoppers radio drama!

I also just watched the first episode (at work, forgive me), and am duly impressed. I love all the imagery--a perfect balance between OT and new stuff we haven't seen before. I also noticed the guy in the Zuvio hat! I now really want the "cookies and cream" stormtroopers, too. It feels like Star Wars, but with just enough modern sensibility to be current. There were plenty of Easter Eggs to impress the eagle-eyed among us. I'm sold. Totally friggin' awesome.

Reaction score
I am already reserving money for a Blurrg/Nolte ugnaught figure pack. That was my top priority coming out of this episode, as I had expected.

But, yeah, we have a lot of fun options hidden in all the nooks and crannies of this episode.