The Mandalorian (TV Show) Want List

bac

Reaction score
A Razorcrest is the obvious choice. But to do it some semblance of justice it needs to be at least the size of the Republic Gunship.

In today's market that would put MSRP in the $200 to $250 range.

Food for thought.

Reaction score

Ships:
- The Razor Crest ...

And beside a legit cockpit, hopefully the Razor has a proper cargo hold, with some gimmick representing his personal Carbon-freeze chamber with storage for frozen bounties.
A Razorcrest is the obvious choice. But to do it some semblance of justice it needs to be at least the size of the Republic Gunship.

In today's market that would put MSRP in the $200 to $250 range.

Food for thought.
Razor doesn't need to be anything to massive, I'm fine if they keep it true to it's basic function, yet fudge the scale some, yes comparable to somewhere between the Republic Gunship and the Slave-1 (likely with two detachable engines). Cockpit doesn't look particularly massive (scaled apparently to fit a single pilot) , and the rest a cargo hold with some kind of stylized gimmick representing his on-board Carbon-Freezing chamber, with an unloading ramp for his frozen bounties.
Hopefully they can keep that under $200.

Last edited:
Reaction score

-Ugnaught riding Blurrg (depending on significance, but definitely if it's really Nick Nolte's character)

This one seems like an inevitable deluxe pack...

Yes and they've been in the CG animates show too- Favreau even joked about the Blurrgs return link.- https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1167123497497354246?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1167123497497354246&ref_url=https://comicbook.com/starwars/2019/08/29/star-wars-the-mandalorian-ewok-movies-battle-for-endor-caravan-of-courage/

Also other old news, rumored he'll be voice by Nick Nolte.
No, not the Blurrg, the Ugnaught riding the Blurrg.:p
Hopefully Favreau has a chat with Hasbro and gets the Blurrg into TVC - that beast would look amazing in a classic Kenner box, since they never did a line for the Ewok movies.
LOL! Don't know that Favreau (other than by way of what he puts on screen) would have any direct influence on Hasbro. Especially in regards to releasing something in an Ewok TV-Movie throwback Box packaging?! LOL!
But it does seem like this (not coincidentally Nick Nolte looking) Ugnaught, might play a somewhat significant role, if going by the list of Character Standees Yakface just revealed, he is surprisingly among them- https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/10/04/new-character-standees-for-tros-jfo-and-the-mandalorian/

Should I be in Star Wars?
Why the F-Ugnaught
\

And I'm guessing this ^ will have little cache alone, unless released riding the Blurrg.
Seems an inevitable beast-pack.

As to whether fans will display a Blurrg with the new Ugnaught or among their Ewok Caravan, I won't guess:p?. LOL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like they tried making Nolte look like Gary Busey.

Reaction score
I'll be okay if they just release the figure, not sure I want the creature just to drive up the price.

Reaction score
I have wanted a Blurrg since the 80s. If the Mandalorian gets us a Blurrg toy, I will be over the freaking moon.

bac

Reaction score
I have wanted a Blurrg since the 80s. If the Mandalorian gets us a Blurrg toy, I will be over the freaking moon.
I'd put the probability as really high given its appearance in the marketing. The question for me is do they pack him with the rider, who is a secondary character at worst, or pack that character separately on a card.

I also wouldn't expect to hear about it until Toy Fair 2020 at the earliest, with a summer/fall 2020 release at the earliest.

Reaction score
If Hasbro releases this Blurrg and Ugnaught at TVC standards, I’ll literally forgive them everything. Essentially everything.

Last edited:
Reaction score

*- The new more bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid This guy looks awesome! And from what you see in the sneak, will probably be the surprise most popular, therefore under produced, and ofcourse hardest to find (i'd post the gif. (probaly everyone has seen anyway) , but don't know if this site allows sneak images))
  Spoiler:  

For all being made about the IG-redo, (here and the 6") I still think this new revamped bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid is going to be the one to take of the spotlight, both on screen, and be the more coveted figure.
He looks more unique, real slick and creepy, got those flickering glassy eyes, his own sniper weapon, probaly a weired voice, and he's got his own ship. (or appears to be piloting the Razor)
I'm much more curious about him then IG-11.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL! Don't know that Favreau (other than by way of what he puts on screen) would have any direct influence on Hasbro. Especially in regards to releasing something in an Ewok TV-Movie throwback Box packaging?! LOL!
But it does seem like this (not coincidentally Nick Nolte looking) Ugnaught, might play a somewhat significant role, if going by the list of Character Standees Yakface just revealed, he is surprisingly among them- https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/10/04/new-character-standees-for-tros-jfo-and-the-mandalorian/

Should I be in Star Wars?
Why the F-Ugnaught
\

And I'm guessing this ^ will have little cache alone, unless released riding the Blurrg.
Seems an inevitable beast-pack.

As to whether fans will display a Blurrg with the new Ugnaught or among their Ewok Caravan, I won't guess:p?. LOL!

Haha, I was of course being cheeky with my comment, but Hasbro has made action figures because directors were interested in them. Look at Plo Koon's releases, and Filoni's love of the character - I'm willing to bet some of those releases made it out because of his desire and possible influence - I think there was even an interview that discussed it, lol. That being said, I hope the Blurrg is released by Hasbro by any means. Its my most wanted SW creature, and frankly if they released it, my interest in collecting would be renewed. The line has been lacking some imagination when it comes to creatures, and this would achieve that revival.

Reaction score
Haha, I was of course being cheeky with my comment, but Hasbro has made action figures because directors were interested in them.
Don't get me wrong, the whole reason this toy line even exists is cause of one specific Director's influence, foresight, vision and pursuit of a robust toy line; aka Lucas.
Just not sure that's the kind of direct influence from Favreau or Felloni have that's potentially getting you a Blurrg here? LOL! Other then if it's made it's cause it just happens to be what's featured on the show.
But sure, maybe one of them asked for the Blurrg toy to be made specifically? :sneaky:

Hopefully Favreau has a chat with Hasbro and gets the Blurrg into TVC - that beast would look amazing in a classic Kenner box, since they never did a line for the Ewok movies.
As for a possible Blurrg being released with this guy (Sanyassan Marauder?) in some kind of Endor throwback Box packaging?! LOL! good luck! I'd love to see it! ;)
Actually the guy in the At-ST set kind of looks like he's dressed a bit as a Marauder.

So you might be well on your way to having it! LOL!

Its my most wanted SW creature, and frankly if they released it, my interest in collecting would be renewed. The line has been lacking some imagination when it comes to creatures, and this would achieve that revival.
Whatever it takes to pull someone back. If it's the Blurrg and Marauder for you, great!:D
The line was mostly dead for me too, the prequels didn't work for me, I think from them i only ever bought Maul.
The new Disney era films got me excited, but in the end left me cold, and the second one [ Last Jedi] absolutely killed it for me, after it took a giant revisionist dump on what Luke had suposedly become.
Rogue One got me to buy the 3.75" six main "...built on hope (fated to die forgotten)" motley crew of Rogues and some Death Troopers.
But it's actually this TV show that has me most anticipating new figures and potential ships.
Surprisingly there is pretty much nothing of the main cast in 3.75" line of figures even shown yet, from what I've seen?
Unless i'm missing something?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, the whole reason this toy line even exists is cause of one specific Director's influence, foresight, vision and pursuit of a robust toy line; aka Lucas.
Just not sure that's the kind of direct influence from Favreau or Felloni have that's potentially getting you a Blurrg here? LOL! Other then if it's made it's cause it just happens to be what's featured on the show.
But sure, maybe one of them asked for the Blurrg toy to be made specifically? :sneaky:

As for a possible Blurrg being released with this guy (Sanyassan Marauder?) in some kind of Endor throwback Box packaging?! LOL! good luck! I'd love to see it! ;)
Actually the guy in the At-ST set kind of looks like he's dressed a bit as a Marauder.

So you might be well on your way to having it!

Whatever it takes to pull someone back. If it's the Blurrg and Marauder for you, great!:D
The line was mostly dead for me too, the prequels didn't work for me, I think from them i only ever bought Maul.
The new Disney era films got me excited, but in the end left me cold, and the second one [ Last Jedi] absolutely killed it for me, after it took a giant revisionist dump on what Luke had suposedly become.
Rogue One got me to buy the 3.75" six main "...built on hope (fated to die forgotten)" motley Rebels and some Death Troopers.
But it's actually this TV show that has me most anticipating new figures and potential ships.
Surprisingly there is pretty much nothing of the main cast in 3.75" line of figures even shown yet, from what I've seen?
Unless i'm missing something?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Now you're just being silly - I'm not suggesting they release the Blurrg in packaging from the Ewok movie, haha. Clearly the Mandalorian version w/ Ugnaught. I was saying since we never had an Ewok movie line, it would be cool to have this beast in a modern line with the classic Kenner packaging. As for the AT_ST pack-in figure, I did indeed comment in another thread, that it appears to be inspired by the Sanyassan Marauder design, just as the Blurrg was taken from the live-action Ewok movie as well. Favreau even discussed the Holiday Special, so he clearly borrowed ideas from all over the SW universe. These easter eggs are all pre-release of the series, so I can only imagine what else he included! Hopefully they'll give the 3.75 line a bit more life, if Hasbro ever includes them.

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Now you're just being silly - I'm not suggesting they release the Blurrg in packaging from the Ewok movie, haha. .
Hey don't give up on your dream! ...;)

LOL Kidding! \:p

If we do get it, it will be the Nick Nolte Ugnaught on the Blurrg. :grin:

Although apparently Carano (Cara Dune) rides a Blurrg too!
So they most likely will be making one!
Jump to 4:56 = https://youtu.be/k8Y718KkueU?t=296

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm actually amazed we are less then a month from the launch of this show (first ever live action Star Wars show) and a whole new Disney+ TV channel (pretty much being launched on the anticipation of this show), and Hasbro actually has got no 3.75" figures of the main cast, heroes or villains, or the main hero ship on the shelves.
And looks like they won't at time of launch?
?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm actually amazed we are less then a month from the launch of this show (first ever live action Star Wars show) and a whole new Disney+ TV channel (pretty much being launched on the anticipation of this show), and Hasbro actually has got no 3.75" figures of the main cast, heroes or villains, or the main hero ship on the shelves.
And looks like they won't at time of launch?
?
You're amazed? There is a potential billion dollar cinema film coming out in a few weeks and there were like 10 figures released.

Reaction score
But they do have at least some main hero figures, and main villain cronies/soldiers, and a new hero ship (new sculpt), on the shelves, at the time of launch.
But yeah, the Mando is the first thing that has me looking to collect in a bit, (last 3.75" figure I bought was R1 line which seemed to have plenty of figures at launch, and a few random OT figures here and there) so I guess I'm out of the loop LOL! And yes amazed at how little (meaning none of the above) there is, for the launch of their first Live Action show, and new Disney TV channel.
Thought we'd at least have the main heroes, and villain.
Sorry if I'm not appropriately jaded. ;)

I also see why my extensive "want" list was mocked .
Most of it is apparently highly unlikely?. LOL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Considering the state of things these days, they would probably release that Beast with no PoA. Although in this case, it might be okay. I can't imagine why the a Blurrg would need any.

Reaction score
I can't imagine why the a Blurrg would need any.
Well Favreau described it a walking piranha...

So minimum it'd need a hinged jaw, for chewing Ugnaughts and Ewoks.

Old school would have gone with a conspicuous hidden trigger gimmick under the tail that makes the legs jog, so he can go at full gallop charging into the Ewok village for marauding fun!:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imagine if Disney really DID make use of the entirety of their Lucasfilm purchase. Imagine if they DID know what they owned.

Reaction score
Imagine if Disney really DID make use of the entirety of their Lucasfilm purchase. Imagine if they DID know what they owned.
Yeah we might actually get a blu ray for Radioland Murders... I used to have the vhs, great little known movie. A Willow sequel, and a cgi day of the tentacle movie.

Reaction score
Are these the lyrics that were cut and left on John Lennon’s studio floor...

Reaction score
So everyone is thinking Itchy, Malla, Lumpy and art Art Carney figures right!? With Kashyyyk homestead play-set with a breakaway railing, and translucent cosmic-bridge that leads to the Tree of Life!?

No, was that just me? :oops:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why don’t they release these movies on disc? Why don’t they release Droids and Ewoks? Why don’t they do more with some of the more nebulous corners of the Star Wars galaxy? Where is the PT? I just can’t figure out why they are ignoring and neglecting this stuff. I totally get appealing to a new audience, but why does that mean excluding the rest of it? The Ewoks movies and the new stuff clearly aren’t mutually exclusive...

Reaction score
I was talking with a guy I know yesterday, and he said he hadn't watched the trailer for the new movie because he hadn't seen a Star Wars film since Rogue One. When I asked him why, he said it's because it was getting all too confusing -- movies were coming out that were happening at different times that weren't related to the last one, and he didn't care enough to follow what was going on.

Now, that's pure anecdotal evidence. But to add more anecdotes: I know other people who have been confused about the flipping between the Saga films and the Story movies. Add in The Mandalorian and other Disney+ shows that are starting to come down the pike...and I can see why Disney and Lucasfilm don't want to start putting out marginalia from the 80s.

Reaction score
The Mandolarian needs to get the VC treatment as with Cara.
They're coming in the first wave of 2020 with another unknown The Mandalorian character in the same wave. There's also an AOTC Clone and at least two unknown figures in the wave. There's also another vehicle from The Mandalorian coming out in early 2020.

Reaction score
cool I hope we get a Carl Weathers figure.

They're coming in the first wave of 2020 with another unknown The Mandalorian character in the same wave. There's also an AOTC Clone and at least two unknown figures in the wave. There's also another vehicle from The Mandalorian coming out in early 2020.

bac

Reaction score
We may get our first glimpse at a Mandalorian TVC figure this Saturday from London as at least one TVC reveal is promised. Everything else known up until the Mandalorian wave has already been officially announced.

Fingers crossed...

Hasbro: Stars Wars Panel
Saturday / Main Stage / 12:45
Join the Hasbro  Star Wars  brand and design team as they share news and reveals from the popular  Star Wars  range including The Black Series and The Vintage Collection action figure lines.  Reveals will continue the excitement from Triple Force Friday with items from the upcoming theatrical release of STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER and Disney + series, THE MANDALORIAN, followed by a Q&A! Word on the  Holonet  is there may also be a few surprises!   Hasbro panelists include Sam Smith, Fan Lead from  the Star Wars design team and Patrick Schneider,  Fan Lead  from the Star Wars brand team.

Reaction score
We may get our first glimpse at a Mandalorian TVC figure this Saturday from London as at least one TVC reveal is promised. Everything else known up until the Mandalorian wave has already been officially announced.

Fingers crossed...

Hasbro: Stars Wars Panel
Saturday / Main Stage / 12:45
Join the Hasbro  Star Wars  brand and design team as they share news and reveals from the popular  Star Wars  range including The Black Series and The Vintage Collection action figure lines.  Reveals will continue the excitement from Triple Force Friday with items from the upcoming theatrical release of STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER and Disney + series, THE MANDALORIAN, followed by a Q&A! Word on the  Holonet  is there may also be a few surprises!   Hasbro panelists include Sam Smith, Fan Lead from  the Star Wars design team and Patrick Schneider,  Fan Lead  from the Star Wars brand team.
Yep. Hasbro also have a panel at Paris Comic Con on Friday before the MCM one that will also have reveals. They'll be at Lucca in Italy and Manga Barcelona in Spain the following weekend and German Comic Con Dortmund in December. All five will have Hasbro reveals as they have panels at all of them. At least two will definitely have TVC reveals as TVC is mentioned in their panel descriptions but I'm sure all five will have TVC reveals.

Reaction score
So how many in a "wave" is it 6 figures?

Can we assume:

1, Mando
2. Cara Dune
3. Greef Carga
4. Moff Gideon
5. IG-11 Likely a re-purposed IG-88 which makes sense (they better give this one trigger fingers).

6.? Likely the cheap out figure: Maybe a repacked Death Trooper? Would make sense.
The Flame-Trooper also an easy repaint with just a new accessory.
I pray it isn't wasted on a re-packed so called "off world" Jawa.:grin:
If they are doing all new sculpts, promotionally they seem to be pushing the Nolte Ugnaught he's in the main poster, "standees", and is already a FunkPop figure, so seems significant, (although he might be saved for a Blurrg beast-pack?
Maybe the "unknown" is (wishful thinking) the purple Twi’lek?

or the new bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid.

And the Mandalorian specific vehicle better be the Razor Crest.
although Gideon seems to pilot a TIE, so they may just do a repaint.

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Yep. Hasbro also have a panel at Paris Comic Con on Friday before the MCM one that will also have reveals. They'll be at Lucca in Italy and Manga Barcelona in Spain the following weekend and German Comic Con Dortmund in December. All five will have Hasbro reveals as they have panels at all of them. At least two will definitely have TVC reveals as TVC is mentioned in their panel descriptions but I'm sure all five will have TVC reveals.
I suspect they'll save the TVC reveal for Saturday versus Friday in Paris. But you never know! A reveal at Paris bodes well for reveals at all five.

It would be nice if the whole next wave is outed by the time these European cons wrap up, and Yak Face discovers the case pack.

Reaction score
Or are they? Considering the Tariff situation...

I suspect we're looking at another price increase fairly soon due to this issue. Another nail in that 3.75" coffin if you will.

Reaction score
Or are they? Considering the Tariff situation...

I suspect we're looking at another price increase fairly soon due to this issue. Another nail in that 3.75" coffin if you will.
Everything points to them investing more money into their factories in India, The Philippines and Vietnam. I think I read that the GOA figs are not made in China. I read in a trade publications that many Toy manufacturers are packing up, and leaving China.Hasbro and Mattell were leading the charge out... as of now less than 70% of Hasbro's plastics are being made elsewhere. They are expanding other factories in hopes of recovering from the tariffs that will surely have the Orange haired Grinch stealing Kid's Christmas, along with raping our wallets... Hasbro Stock took a MAJOR one day hit too...

Last edited:
Reaction score
So how many in a "wave" is it 6 figures?

Can we assume:

1, Mando
2. Cara Dune
3. Greef Carga
4. Moff Gideon
5. IG-11 Likely a re-purposed IG-88 which makes sense (they better give this one trigger fingers).

6.? Likely the cheap out figure: Maybe a repacked Death Trooper? Would make sense.
The Flame-Trooper also an easy repaint with just a new accessory.
I pray it isn't wasted on a re-packed so called "off world" Jawa.:grin:
If they are doing all new sculpts, promotionally they seem to be pushing the Nolte Ugnaught he's in the main poster, and is already a FunkPop figure, so seems significant, (although he might be saved for a Blurrg beast-pack?
Maybe the "unknown" is (wishful thinking) the purple Twi’lek?

or the new bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid.

And the Mandalorian specific vehicle better be the Razor Crest.
although Gideon seems to pilot a TIE, so they may just do a repaint.
I don't know how many exactly are in the wave. I just know from what Yakface have posted that The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, an unknown The Mandalorian character and an AOTC Clone and two unknown figures are in the wave. Three The Mandalorian figures and a Clone from AOTC plus two unknown figures that could be from literally any media as no details on those are known. While one or two other The Mandalorian characters would be nice I suspect they might not be since details on those two weren't leaked at the same time. We only know there's at least two unknowns because Jayson said a source told him as such.

I suspect at least a couple of the six figures in the wave will be double packed or that there's a carry forward from the second wave.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From https://yakfaceforums.com/main/

Don't now if these open here...

Only 1 tvc reveal at London this AM...kinda given but still cool
at least 1 more next weekend was mentioned

New images of the TVC The Mandalorian. Comes with the blaster pistol as well which wasn't shown in the panel. Looks like a great figure.

https://twitter.com/JediNewsUK/status/1188093258389508096?fbclid=IwAR3OxmlzfTalAwfFxyKiPRcWcZRSGt9e8P6gnVtV61c5pb0AaSbV8ZeOYvA

Paris panel has started. Here's the Twitter thread where live tweets will be. Don't know if anyone is livestreaming it.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/hasbropariscomiccon?src=hashtag_click&f=live

Nice thanks!
Silly pose and not surprisingly another plastic cape, yet still he looks great!

She looks great too. (looks like she even has her knife at this scale, well done!)

Now we really need a proper (pre-cg looking) Dewback, in this scale too for him to ride.
And can't wait to see the Razor Crest ship that goes with these!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks great! Let's get these babies out asap!

(and let's get us a thread for the figure!)

Reaction score
Not. Fan of the mando in TVC. You can tell a lot of detail was lost here. I'm an opener so I will probably get him just to keep on card since he's popular

Reaction score
Nice figure, still too blurry to see everything. But a very nice base for some Mando customs, and I sense an influx of new ones fairly soon!