The Mandalorian (TV Show) Want List

GNT

Reaction score
With the TV show soon to air, what figures, vehicles etc do you want to see made from this show?

Reaction score
The Mandalorian, the Twi'Lek that was seen in the teaser trailer, Cara Dune's character, Carl Weathers character, the Ugnaught on the Blurg, imperial troopers, imperial Moff, OT style aliens.

Reaction score
A bunch of cool characters have been previewed, the coolest of which is the Blurrg! Give us a creature set with one of these - they've been around since the 80s, yet they've very received action figure treatment. A beast that looks like a deformed dinosaur will surely appeal to both collectors and kids.

Reaction score
I'm really excited for any TVC products we get more The Mandalorian. We know The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and an unknown The Mandalorian character are in the third wave and at least two TVC vehicles from the show are coming thanks to Yakface. Really looking forward to those reveals/leaks.

In terms of other characters that we know of right now I'm most hoping to see Moff Gideon get a TVC figure. He looks like he'll be a great character.

Reaction score
I thought I saw at least one Trandoshan character in the trailers, so whoever that is I want an action figure of him. I'd also be down for any other OT aliens used in this show. Like those Tessek's from the trailer.

I would say IG-11, but Hasbro will probably just repurpose their shrink-**** IG-88 figure for it. I still can't bring myself to buy IG-88 because he just looks so ridiculous compared to the other 6" scale figures.

Reaction score
Awesome, was just asking about this thread! https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1070198&page=1593&p=20206397&viewfull=1#post20206397

From everything we've seen so far.
Figures I would buy, absolutes in bold:

-Greef Carga (Carl Weathers)

-Cara Dune (Gina Carano)

-IG-11 (Taika Waititi)

-Moff Gideon (Giancarlo Esposito)

-Maybe a set of Death Troopers to flank him (or the Flame-Trooper)

-Werner Herzog's character (maybe, depends how significant long his role goes)

Likely most of the awesome looking Bounty Hunters Guild members, we see in the trailers:
- knife-wielding purple Twi’lek (Natalia Tena)

- Shoulder-mounted-gun (Bill Burr character (I assume he is there to get killed LOL!)
*- The new more bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid This guy looks awesome! And from what you see in the sneak, will probably be the surprise most popular, therefore under produced, and ofcourse hardest to find (i'd post the gif. (probaly everyone has seen anyway) , but don't know if this site allows sneak images))
- The new Devoronian
- The new more humanoid Trandoshans (or whatever they are)? One appears to be in the Guild (with a helmet) Two others he fights in the desert.

- Removable Helmet Mando (Pedro pascal likeness)

- Final
full chrome armor Mando

- If he's really riding a Dewback as per the concept art, I might get a delux Mando+Dewback set.

- Looks like there are a couple of competing Mandos he takes out (any of those).

- Pedro Pascal on the Speeder-Bike (if that was him?)

-Ugnaught riding Blurrg (depending on significance, but definitely if it's really Nick Nolte's character)

- I'd probably even buy a pack of several unique Carbonite-frozen bounties, just to display them all in a row like he does, I just love that scene.

Ships:
- The Razor Crest (and pursuit vehicle)

And beside a legit cockpit, hopefully the Razor has a proper cargo hold, with some gimmick representing his personal Carbon-freeze chamber with storage for frozen bounties.

- There is a second ship (very angular) parked to the right of where he lands, (likely IG-11's

- Moff Gideon appears to have his own TIE, also a concept ship shown (see pursuit vehicle above)

The off-world jawa!!!!

... Just kidding!!!!
LOL! Yeah that's a definite pass, on that one.
With all the characters above, they'll likely never get to, one of the first 6" already went to a freakin Jawa. LOL!
I hope they don't pull the same with this line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We need at least 10 different versions of Zombie Boba!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't plan on collecting figures from the show, I think I'm going to stick to the films for the time being. I'm excited for The Mandalorian, but nothing I've seen from the show is visually interesting enough to warrant diving in - because if I buy one, I buy them all! My exceptions would be IG-11 (hoping to replace the underscaled and overall weak IG-88) and I would possibly invest in a blurrg if it was made. Right now, that would be it.

Reaction score
I'll obviously get the Mandalorian, and would like to see a figure of Carl Wathers. No interest in Gina's character yet though, as I'm not a fan of hers. Will depend heavily on how she acts and what she does.
Definitely would like the Razor Crest if treated like Slave 1 in a Deluxe or whatever that class was. cant wait to see interior shots and the whole floor plan! Would be nice for them to include the Speeder Bike with this, and a different than the basic version of Pedro's character. Would also buy the Twi’lek above, as well as any other cool Alien that pops up. Other than that it's too early to say, or get too expectant about the offerings.

If they go deeper than 5 figures I'll be very surprised. If the show lasts for several season then I could see a dedicated line, especially if no Movies are coming for a few years. Lot of possibilities for new and old character types.

That said, I'm not sure I want to see a whole bunch of other Mandos popping up. As I always felt they were kind of like the Jedi during ANH.

Reaction score
Quixote, that’s the greatest post ever! That’s a one-stop shop for all references Mando!

I’m actually really concerned by these new more “humanoid” Trandoshans. They don’t look like Trandoshans at all. I want Bossk-type faces for my Trandoshans or nothing at all.

Btw, if it’s a new figure, I’m buying it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quixote, that’s the greatest post ever! That’s a one-stop shop for all references Mando!.
Glad it's useful, although honestly that's not even near complete for reference, there are images/gif for pretty much every character on that list (and more) floating around out there, I could post.

Clear shots and gifs. of the Shoulder-mounted-gun (Bill Burr character
The new more bug-eyed RA-7 looking bounty hunter, he's shown part of the guild and piloting a ship.
The new Devoronian.
Mark Boone Jr. appears to be a significant character in their group.
Lots of other Guild Hunters.
The humanoid
Trandoshans?, we have the EW image, but there is another getting a helmet.
The Flame-Trooper
Main Mando riding a Dewback concept
Several
Ugnaught on Blurgs, infact looks like we go to their home planet.
Where the Julia Jones character apears to be hiding out (actually we have official release pics of her, just not that interested for a figure so didn't list her)
Mando with Jet-pack concept
The competing Mandos he takes out (yes there is a few of them)
The concept ship shown (might be the pursuit vehicle)
...and much more!

All have images, I'd post all those too, just several are from the (unofficially released) behind the scenes and sneak peak footage (which anyone can see on yt, so not sure what the big deal is?).
Still I just stuck to images only repped in the officially released trailer.

I’m actually really concerned by these new more “humanoid” Trandoshans. They don’t look like Trandoshans at all. I want Bossk-type faces for my Trandoshans or nothing at all.
Yeah i'm not convinced they are legit Trandoshans either (hence I put a question mark by their name) The EW image lists them as such, hence they are being called that, but don't know if that's official or they made it up.
Besides the more humanoid looking faces, their arms are much shorter too. (or rather not long enough) to be Trandoshans, at least not to my satisfaction LOL!:p
Maybe they are a hybrid, with some Weequay or other species.

As much scum and villainy as possible
Absolutely!
And going by what we've scene there will be plenty.
Even all the bounties he alone collects and freezes, should fill a shelf. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man, pretty much any and all characters in SA form and decently scaled new vehicles. I'm in for all of that.

Reaction score

So never-mind the Ewok skewered helmets xylophone display.

Who will be severing spare Storm Trooper helmets, to set up this custom diorama ... ?

What do you think, will these be to scale? :p :grin: !

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
I don't plan on collecting figures from the show...
Might change your mind when the first carded images show up.

Love it or hate it, Disney+ is a big part of Star Wars entertainment moving forward. The Mandalorian is a first step into a larger world.

I'm all in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Might change your mind when the first carded images show up.

Love it or hate it, Disney+ is a big part of Star Wars entertainment moving forward. The Mandalorian is a first step into a larger world.

I'm all in.
I totally might.

But for me, space is also an issue. I just can't collect every figure from every show they end up producing. Maybe I can pick some "representatives" from each one. Like, main character or two. We'll see.

Reaction score
If I had my choice, I'd be riding that Mandalorian Speeder from TCW! Looks like it would corner a lot better than this hunk of junk!

That said if it came with an alternate from basic line figure, I might be persuaded.

Reaction score
FYI there are two separate bikes I posted above, the one the supposed Pascal is riding, and the one showcased at D23 which is a different bike.
As to your comment...:p
If I had my choice, I'd be riding that Mandalorian Speeder from TCW! Looks like it would corner a lot better than this hunk of junk!
LOL No thanks! ^That goofy moped looking thing looks like SWUniverse equivalent of a Vespa, or a future-mall-cop-mobile.

I'd rather be on this tricked out chopper looking beast any day.... B)

- Pedro Pascal on the Speeder-Bike (if that was him?)

LOL is this(might or might not be Pascal) bandido ^ wearing mariachi pants!? ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score

-Ugnaught riding Blurrg (depending on significance, but definitely if it's really Nick Nolte's character)

This one seems like an inevitable deluxe pack...

Isn’t that beast of burden from one of the Ewok TV movies?
Yes and they've been in the CG animates show too- Favreau even joked about the Blurrgs return link.- https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1167123497497354246?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1167123497497354246&ref_url=https://comicbook.com/starwars/2019/08/29/star-wars-the-mandalorian-ewok-movies-battle-for-endor-caravan-of-courage/

Also other old news, rumored he'll be voice by Nick Nolte.
No, not the Blurrg, the Ugnaught riding the Blurrg.:p

No, just 6” BS format.
Thanks.
That's to bad, I guess can skip it then, I'll probably eventually get a 6"Mando figure, but I prefer the smaller classic scale.
I'll likely wait for the wave with the inevitable Razorcrest ship.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hopefully Favreau has a chat with Hasbro and gets the Blurrg into TVC - that beast would look amazing in a classic Kenner box, since they never did a line for the Ewok movies.

Reaction score
Besides the obvious main announced cast/characters I think it's bit silly to have a want list for a show that isn't out yet.

Reaction score
True, but that Klatooinian sure looks great, and he wasn't even on my list. Or radar!

But if they can resurrect an interest with cool designs I'm all for it, and would by any new figure of OT Aliens!

Reaction score
Besides the obvious main announced cast/characters I think it's bit silly to have a want list for a show that isn't out yet.
I don't know. I'm really looking forward to a figure of that one guy who's probably gonna do that thing on that planet. And his droid, obviously. You guys know who I mean, right?

Reaction score
I don't know. I'm really looking forward to a figure of that one guy who's probably gonna do that thing on that planet. And his droid, obviously. You guys know who I mean, right?
You actually want a figure of that one guy? That guy is GARBAGE! There hasn't been a guy doing a thing on a planet that's been worthwhile since 1983, man. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

I do want that droid tho.

Reaction score
You actually want a figure of that one guy? That guy is GARBAGE! There hasn't been a guy doing a thing on a planet that's been worthwhile since 1983, man. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

I do want that droid tho.
Dude, that guy's awesome! You don't know what you're talking about. I'll bet you're a fan of that other guy who wears those clothes and walks and talks and stuff.

Reaction score
I want that one character on that one ship whose hair color they changed for no reason!

Reaction score
Dude, that guy's awesome! You don't know what you're talking about. I'll bet you're a fan of that other guy who wears those clothes and walks and talks and stuff.
Listen, real fans know that the guy with the clothes and the walk is the only good character on the show. I'll be getting that figure, as long as the clothes are hard plastic soft goods.

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll make a figure of that character who died horribly in that really cool scene?

Reaction score
Listen, real fans know that the guy with the clothes and the walk is the only good character on the show. I'll be getting that figure, as long as the clothes are hard plastic soft goods.
Look, all I know is I'm tired of having these walking, talking, clothes-wearing human/alien/droid characters rammed down my throat. It's all just one big Hollywood agenda.

Reaction score

Great new poster^
Start prepping that twin sun back drop, for the diorama how to display your awesome three new figures....! :grin:

And that (likely Nick Nolte voiced) Ugnaught riding the Blurrg looks like will be significant after all.

Last edited: