The Mandalorian Trooper Disguise (Morak) - #VC***

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have announced that we’ll be seeing the Mandalorian in disguise in the vintage collection.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing this figure?

Picture of the character for reference:

Attachments

• 317CCA64-4C7F-48F6-8ADE-C9AA81C43E12.jpeg
    317CCA64-4C7F-48F6-8ADE-C9AA81C43E12.jpeg
    561.2 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
i'm mostly excited about this one because i bet it'll lead to a TVC mudtrooper.

i mean, it's a neat figure on its own, but it's very scene specific. i still feel ripped off by not getting almost any decently articulated (not gonna say superarticulated because i don't think we always need that) figures from solo, rogue one, the last jedi, and rise of skywalker. mudtroopers were a very cool design and i want to army build them.

Reaction score
Interested on two levels. I really like this part in the show because it was one of the few combat scenes where he couldn't rely on his plot armor. Seriously, if the way to get an advantage in a firefight is "get shot, fall over" you might have some writing problems.

Also down to buy multiples to face swap to fill out imperial ranks.

Reaction score
I’ll bite. It should be easy enough to customize.

Reaction score
What is it with Hasbro making characters that go together but in different scales?

This really needs to stop. Either make the pairings in both scales or make them in one matching scale only. It’s like the Star Wars designers don’t have a broad vision for the lines, and maybe they don’t.

They make Transport Trooper Din Djarin in TVC, but Mayfeld in the same outfit for TBS. What are they thinking? That we’re going to display a 3.75” tall Transport Trooper Din Djarin next to a 6” tall Mayfeld?

They put out the Nevarro playset and every other figure needed to recreate the finale of The Mandalorian Season 1 in TVC, except for Season 1 Greef Karga that TBS got.

They gave TBS all the Siege of Mandalore figures way back when, but no Maul. They make TVC Maul and Ahsoka, but no figures to go with them that TBS got (yet - I know some are forthcoming, albeit very late).

And I have no interest in them, but they made two different Knights of Ren, one each in TVC and TBS.

I know they want people to buy TBS because it has a better profit margin, and they expect some people to buy both scales, but this really doesn’t make sense.

Reaction score
i'm mostly excited about this one because i bet it'll lead to a TVC mudtrooper.

i mean, it's a neat figure on its own, but it's very scene specific. i still feel ripped off by not getting almost any decently articulated (not gonna say superarticulated because i don't think we always need that) figures from solo, rogue one, the last jedi, and rise of skywalker. mudtroopers were a very cool design and i want to army build them.
Same, the mud trooper I'd love muddy and/or especially clean. Since the Mudtrooper is the imperial army trooper that's been around in the lore of the Empire since.. well since RoTJ originally but in the EU a lot more. It's one of the troopers of the Imperial military i've been wanting in SA for a long time.