The Mandalorian (Tatooine) Version 3 Credit Collection

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
The Mandalorian (Tatooine) (Credit Collection). Code-named "July". This is from the 3rd wave of CC figures from The Mandalorian. More orange/salmon colors. Artwork from Krayt Dragon battle. Comes with Amban phase-pulse blaster, IB-94 blaster pistol, jetpack, & circular Republic credit w/ front and back design.

Amazon-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $27.99. Available for pre-order on Saturday, July 23rd at 5pm ET HERE.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6- inch THE MANDALORIAN (TATOOINE) figure, inspired by the character’s appearance on Tatooine in the STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN series. THE MANDALORIAN (TATOOINE): The Mandalorian, known to a few as Din Djarin, is a battle-worn bounty hunter, making his way through a dangerous galaxy in an uncertain age. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation, in their collection. This distinctive collection features premium deco applications inspired by the end credit images from THE MANDALORIAN, plus a collectible New Republic credit accessory. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories.

Press Images

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-6-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-8-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-9-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-7.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-8.jpg

Black-Series-The-Mandalorian-Tatooine-Credit-Collection-Loose-9.jpg

The Mandalorian (Tatooine) (Credit Collection) Pre-Order Link

Last edited:
If that helmet is anything close to the cartoon or kenner Boba, it's got me. I just love those shades on a mandalorian

This, like the 2nd Mando Credit Collection figure, can be good to use as a base body to make custom Mandalorians. Just watch for sales, Amazon is sure to do some later.

I have the previous two CC Mandos but think I’ll pass on this one. I passed on the Maldo Kreis set too.

Man I forgot all about this one, and thus forgot just how good it looks. Love this colour scheme, will be getting it when I see it pop up

Watched a review, same bad helmet sculpt😢. Gonna have to wait for that new fully tooled Mando to get one with a helmet that doesn’t look like bantha poodoo

Amazon refunded me and told me my package is lost in Michigan. Told me to reorder….now listed at almost $50. This is now the second order in a row that amazon screwed me on. I have 8 vintage dark troopers preparing to ship now. It’s honestly getting to difficult to collect now. Dorkside is gone. I’m reading that bbts has started using DHL…..is that true? I have only had around 5 packages come from them and they delivered every single one to the wrong address and I only recovered 1. Entertainment Earth takes weeks to ship….amazon is worst and worst. Walmart keeps canceling my preorders, GameStop keeps sending incorrect product. Target has so far been pretty good for me along with bestbuy.

any way…end of rant. Just sitting trapped in my house with 4 feet of snow and drifts to my roof. At least the Bills keep winning.

Three years into The Mandalorian and Hasbro is still too cheep to give Din an accurate helmet. Making Mando stuff is like printing money and they still can't do that minor tooling investment? The managed to get the bucket right on the 3 POA low-cost Mando and the 3 3/4" figure, so they even have the digital file on hand, too.

Three years into The Mandalorian and Hasbro is still too cheep to give Din an accurate helmet. Making Mando stuff is like printing money and they still can't do that minor tooling investment? The managed to get the bucket right on the 3 POA low-cost Mando and the 3 3/4" figure, so they even have the digital file on hand, too.
I couldnt agree more. They have digital files on hand between so many lines to make so many of the figures correct or at least significantly better. Retroblasting did a great video about this kinda thing.

any way…end of rant. Just sitting trapped in my house with 4 feet of snow and drifts to my roof. At least the Bills keep winning.
Rant on if needed. While there wasn’t 4 feet of snow, I know what a week with no power during 0° temperatures is like
(in Austin during the 2021 winter storm). While it was absolutely abnormal weather for an area unprepared for it, it was still harsh conditions for just about anywhere. There aren’t many areas that are more prepared & able to deal with winter weather than Buffalo. The fact that the area is so overwhelmed is a testament to how bad it really is.

Stay inside, stay warm, & rant if needed. But like you said, at least the Bills keep winning. I am a Cowboys fan (born & raised in the D.C area) & would love to see another Cowboys-Bills Super Bowl, & would even be cool with the Bills winning. If any team deserves a SB win it would be the Bills.

I’m reading that bbts has started using DHL…..is that true?
I have had 2 orders ship from BBTS recently. One was shipped DHL, one was shipped Fedex 2 day. The order shipped DHL was for a $22 Acid Rain item with $4 flat rate shipping. The Fedex 2 day order was a $100 One:12 Alien figure.
I didn’t choose 2 day, I was fine with the flat rate shipping. My guess is higher cost items ship with faster/better shipping to better prevent likelihood of something happening.

Absolutely agree. I think the images give off the impression that it has been corrected
It could also simply be how it looks after the adhesive cured. The Mando figure uses a blank head that the helmet piece slips over & is glued to. As that adhesive cures it shrinks & pulls making the already too small helmet look even worse.

a 20 dollar increase LOL. what is the early psychology on the part of amazon when they drop the price to 27.99 to make people think they got a bargain? lol not even the 1st mando released is going for more than its initial price. Easy pass for me until the price drops.

Looks like Amazon finally dropped the price back down to the non-scalper price of $27.99.

Back